[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    I'm not particularly convinced either way with Exalt vs Rodney. While I'm definitely on board to lynch one of them (and grant the other a victory? I'd probably lynch rodney) I'm going to move my vote onto someone who actually needs to die.

vote backwards
    if I'm the only one then so be it. Like I said, we can move forward with rodney. You dont need my vote anymore to do that. But backwards hasnt roleclaimed, made a weird name claim, constantly brings other people into doubt without just reasoning, and is just about the only person we have all have on a scum list.

up to you guys how we proceed
    Honestly i would be perfectly fine with backwards because there is no way that guy isnt scum at this point so if we want to actually scum hunt instead of playing this finger pointing lyncher game im all for it since i likely wont get my win con of lynching exalt i would at least like the win with town

Unvote Exalt
    Vote Backwards
    Big Chill

Comment

• I dont see a world where me and Exalt are both town, he is either third party or scum. Field would have to be sick in the head to make us both town lol
      Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
        I'm not particularly convinced either way with Exalt vs Rodney. While I'm definitely on board to lynch one of them (and grant the other a victory? I'd probably lynch rodney) I'm going to move my vote onto someone who actually needs to die.

vote backwards
        if I'm the only one then so be it. Like I said, we can move forward with rodney. You dont need my vote anymore to do that. But backwards hasnt roleclaimed, made a weird name claim, constantly brings other people into doubt without just reasoning, and is just about the only person we have all have on a scum list.

up to you guys how we proceed
        I'm 100% down to lynch him next, but I cant win without Rodney being lynched first, and it's obvious Rodney lied by simply looking at what he said. He said both of us will be out of the game once the other is lynched, but that's ridiculous. It's obvious based on game balance that this isnt true, because otherwise, Voth's role is useless (why check the flip of two players who weren't even part of the main game?), and neither of us could be Town. Rodney claimed the same role I said like a week ago (Town Executioner), yet town never lynch each other, and they dont simply leave the game forever by lynching someone. That would be ridiculous, and it couldn't be balanced. Scum wouldn't have to do anything at all, since multiple town would just disappear like POOF through no action of their own. It doesn't make sense.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
          I dont see a world where me and Exalt are both town, he is either third party or scum. Field would have to be sick in the head to make us both town lol
          Yet your entire post about your role copied mine almost to the letter, yet you gave it a week too late. Everything you said about your role simply doesn't add up. It doesn't work balance wise, not to mention either of us dying automatically proves one of us lied, because either we both leave the game like you said (bullshit), or one of us will still be alive like I clearly said. Beyond that, you can't claim you're town while also claiming you disappear from the game if you lynch me. It doesn't work like that. That would give scum an unfair advantage for no reason at all.

Sorry, but it's obvious you lied. I guess you didnt think your fake claims through well enough.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• An underrated disappointment with this game is that Exalt has been The Hound for 1 week yet he has called people cunts 0 times that I recall
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• WillBy, if you lynch backwards over Rodney today, I'm voting you every single day from now on. You're trying to save Rodney, and I'm not sure why you'd do that unless you were scum buddies or just hoping scum keep you around for helping them. Wither way, I'll lynch you and end your wincon before I let you ruin mine by trying to appease scum.

I'd rather be lynched myself so Rodney can be proven to have lied than let him escape tonight. I dont win unless he is lynched either way, so if you ruin my wincon, I'm going to ruin yours. The lynch should be me or Rodney today, and if that doesn't happen, I'll likely lose simply by being NKed by him tonight, which ruins my wincon and likely just makes his lynch winconget ignored, just like Field told me if he was NKed. So lynch me or lynch Rodney, because if I'm still around tomorrow and you helped save him, I'm parking my vote on you the rest of the game.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                An underrated disappointment with this game is that Exalt has been The Hound for 1 week yet he has called people cunts 0 times that I recall
                Read back to when we were hinting our roles. I called lots of people cunts, especially that ginger fuck fuck Kthx
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Unvote Rodney
                  Vote Backwards

Been trying to get rid of this guy since Day 1. I'm with Willby on the Exalt/Rodney situation. One of them will be next I'm sure.
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• K, you guys fucked me by ruining my wincon. Gave you 100% caught scum and you let him slide. Voth is scum buddies with Rodney. Town Voth isnt this stupid. Using simple logic when reading what Rodney said proves he made that shit up, yet you all let him go.

I'll be NKed tonight, which likely frees him up from having to lynch me, since Field told me if my 'bro' was NKed before I could lynch him, that wincon requirement gets ignored. I basically lose the game if Rodney isnt lynched today.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Just vote me off instead if you dont believe me. At least then it proves beyond a doubt that Rodney is scum, because when he isnt magically poofed away and somehow still in this game, you'll 100% know he lied. If I'm going to lose, at least make it so it isnt due to the obvious scum team saving their caught buddy.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Read back to when we were hinting our roles. I called lots of people cunts, especially that ginger fuck fuck Kthx
                        I stand corrected, and I feel better about it now. I'm sticking with Rodney

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Tie game with 3 hours left until deadline...

sdrawkcab You wanna try claiming now bud? My wincon is about to slip away because of you, so you better step up if you're town.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Jfc at work, I cant sit here and argue today... Indecisive 2-shot JOAT, can choose between track, jail, or watch... I don't get to use all three due to 2-shot. abstained n1, jailed the_paul n2

figured abstain was right move n1 given the 2shot combined with indecisive mod

Originally posted by Turban
                            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                              K, you guys fucked me by ruining my wincon. Gave you 100% caught scum and you let him slide. Voth is scum buddies with Rodney. Town Voth isnt this stupid. Using simple logic when reading what Rodney said proves he made that shit up, yet you all let him go.

I'll be NKed tonight, which likely frees him up from having to lynch me, since Field told me if my 'bro' was NKed before I could lynch him, that wincon requirement gets ignored. I basically lose the game if Rodney isnt lynched today.
                              This is how i see it, If i die tonight (unless killed by a vigi) i am clearly not scum. If you die tonight (unless killed by vigi) then you are clearly not scum because obviously the scum team would not night kill one of their own.

Another thought could be

I will be night killed tonight which would put pressure on you to appear scum and you will be lynched, or vice versa if you are night killed the pressure would be on me to be lynched the next day phase. If neither of us are scum its highly likely this could happen as scum would be able to hide for another day phase while town is preoccupied settling our score. So if you are scum then i doubt you nightkill me tonight since it puts pressure on you to be lynched. So in theory if one of us is scum i doubt one of us dies in the night phase. This is why i think you are some type of third party tbh

Also you mentioned Voths role being useless if we both exit the game together but from the sounds of it we arent the only ones with obscured flips, didnt Willby mention something about being obscurred as well?
                              We havent seen a double kill night yet so to see 2 players exit in the day phase is not unbalanced whatsoever so i dont understand how you think throwing that doubt around into peoples heads validates your Win Con. Im pretty sure there have been plenty of games where if everything lined up there would be 3+ deaths on N1/N2.

Big Chill

Comment

• Why would you bother jailing me when my role is only to make someone king? Weird strategy

Comment

Working...
                                X