No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you believe his survivor claim and think he was worth a day 2 lynch, then I really don't know what to tell you. What would we have learned from lynching Willby? What's the best case scenario? That we successfully lynch a survivor who publicly claimed on day 2? Unless you think Willby is brain dead and is scum who claimed fucking NIGHT KING on day 2, then lynching him would have done absolutely nothing for us.

Also if you think Exalt would have risked night killing Fis after he almost successfully helped get her lynched day 1, then you must also think he's brain dead. Maybe I'm guilty of giving these 2 too much credit, but I doubt it.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      If you believe his survivor claim and think he was worth a day 2 lynch, then I really don't know what to tell you. What would we have learned from lynching Willby? What's the best case scenario? That we successfully lynch a survivor who publicly claimed on day 2? Unless you think Willby is brain dead and is scum who claimed fucking NIGHT KING on day 2, then lynching him would have done absolutely nothing for us.

Also if you think Exalt would have risked night killing Fis after he almost successfully helped get her lynched day 1, then you must also think he's brain dead. Maybe I'm guilty of giving these 2 too much credit, but I doubt it.
      SURVIVOR. IS. NOT. TOWN. AND. WILL. VOTE. WITH. SCUMTRAINS.

Originally posted by Turban
      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Also if we had lynched Jerome, who couldn't be bothered to post during the entire phase, much less vote during it, what would your criticism be? Got a lot of people who are popping up to criticize things with hindsight, if it was so obvious that Erias was a town cop while the phase was happening, why didn't anyone speak up then?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

SURVIVOR. IS. NOT. TOWN. AND. WILL. VOTE. WITH. SCUMTRAINS.
          How will a survivor know who the scum is at this point, since PMing is illegal? You know who else votes on scum trains? Scum. You know who kills people at night? Scum. That's what I'm looking for. You trying to waste time and muddy the waters pushing for someone who is LITERALLY harmless at this point is mind boggling. By the way, town has the numbers advantage, so why would a survivor align themselves with scum on DAY 2?

Comment

• I don't want to spam thread too bad but you're right hindsight is 20/20 but for real I'm concerned that you're just OK and FINE leaving a survivor around to fuck us in the ass at the end... a survivor in no way shape or form is pro town...

and I was speaking up then, you can go read two pages of me waving my arms begging to lynch the survivor lol

Comment

• Survivor doesn't need to know who scum are, half way through the game-ish scum start voting together and coordinating better.... know who jumps on trains? Survivor.... just making it even harder for us to stop the scumtrain... you've been scum before I'm sure and know how it works... the game when halp exalt and me were cult there was a TON of voting coordination towards the end

Comment

• "Towns typically act as though Survivors were anti-town, and will kill them if their role is discovered. In particular, claiming Survivor before LyLo is a bad idea."
                -https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...urvivor_(role)

Maybe you don't understand how survivor works or something ??

Comment

I don't want to spam thread too bad but you're right hindsight is 20/20 but for real I'm concerned that you're just OK and FINE leaving a survivor around to fuck us in the ass at the end... a survivor in no way shape or form is pro town...

and I was speaking up then, you can go read two pages of me waving my arms begging to lynch the survivor lol
                  I just cannot wrap my mind around the fact that you are actively promoting going after a Survivor who has publicly claimed, and are advocating for not even trying to lynch scum until after someone who has publicly claimed survivor is lynched. If you didn't believe his claim and thought he was actually scum, I would disagree but I would get the logic. But you believe he's a survivor and think it's more important to kill him than find scum.
                  Y
                  His win condition is to not die. Guess what happens if we start finding scum? He basically becomes a townie. He only sides with scum if we fuck up.

Anyway banging my head against this wall has been fun. Enjoy your 4th. Unless you're British, in which case fuck you

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I just cannot wrap my mind around the fact that you are actively promoting going after a Survivor who has publicly claimed, and are advocating for not even trying to lynch scum until after someone who has publicly claimed survivor is lynched. If you didn't believe his claim and thought he was actually scum, I would disagree but I would get the logic. But you believe he's a survivor and think it's more important to kill him than find scum.
                    Y
                    His win condition is to not die. Guess what happens if we start finding scum? He basically becomes a townie. He only sides with scum if we fuck up.

Anyway banging my head against this wall has been fun. Enjoy your 4th. Unless you're British, in which case fuck you
                    Lol, well.. tbh, it made more sense to lynch the survivor while the cop was alive, cuz the cop would be doing the scum hunting but that ship sailed... i put more stock in night actions than you guys do, which is wierd... every game ends up being role madness you'd think you guys would trust night actions more.. you are right though the AFKs are fucking us you can't easily move votes around and scum hunt with AFKs like this

happy 4th to you too, I'm bout to leave this pool party and go comfort my dog while rednecks blow shit up and scare the poor guy

Comment

"Towns typically act as though Survivors were anti-town, and will kill them if their role is discovered. In particular, claiming Survivor before LyLo is a bad idea."
                      -https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...urvivor_(role)

Maybe you don't understand how survivor works or something ??
                      Backwards spends more time reading mafiascum than reading game thread

Comment

Lol, well.. tbh, it made more sense to lynch the survivor while the cop was alive, cuz the cop would be doing the scum hunting but that ship sailed... i put more stock in night actions than you guys do, which is wierd... every game ends up being role madness you'd think you guys would trust night actions more.. you are right though the AFKs are fucking us you can't easily move votes around and scum hunt with AFKs like this

happy 4th to you too, I'm bout to leave this pool party and go comfort my dog while rednecks blow shit up and scare the poor guy
                        You really think Erias was going to win this game for town? He wasn't even a real Cop, or did you think that you could push a false narrative forever as if it would work? He was a Flavor Cop, not a normal Cop. That juicy flavor can no longer be looked at by him. Oh no. What will we do now that Erias can't find more people he thinks are town to vote?

As for the rest, lynch me if you think I'm scum for voting Erias. Funny thing though, you seem to have ignored all role claims and all information in this game for some illogical bullshit. I guess that means you think I'm lying. Well that's interesting, because you haven't role claimed at all, and your name claim is total bullshit too. What about that juicy bit of info? Want to flail around about that too? What about the fact that you've purposely ignored all mention of multiple players in this game, all of which have done absolutely nothing productive or helpful. Why is that? Why do you ignore mentioning specific players while you flail around calling everyone scum for not lynching you instead?
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Backwards spends more time reading mafiascum than reading game thread
                          Too bad he doesn't understand the context of it. I've played in a lot of mafiascum games before, and survivor is only ever used in very large open games, where town can afford to spend multiple day phases doing things like lynching survivor claims instead of scum. We are talking 20+ player games here. You know what they also do in all of those games? They lynch ALL lurkers. That means Erias, Jerome, inertube, Rodney, and even Missa would all be subsequent lynches.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Uh
                            1. LyLo happens in big games or small games, lynching lurkers is the luxury not lynching the survivor
                            2. Going by roles looks useless: everyone's claimed a super modified role, and mine is too. the fuck does role claiming matter if you're all gonna buy into exalt claiming miller-lyncher, willby claiming survivor but-town-wins-if-Kong's-dead, and Cersei claims kingmaking? This is another one of those setups "who's line is it anyway?" Setups where the roles are made up and the points don't matter

Comment

Uh
                              1. LyLo happens in big games or small games, lynching lurkers is the luxury not lynching the survivor
                              2. Going by roles looks useless: everyone's claimed a super modified role, and mine is too. the fuck does role claiming matter if you're all gonna buy into exalt claiming miller-lyncher, willby claiming survivor but-town-wins-if-Kong's-dead, and Cersei claims kingmaking? This is another one of those setups "who's line is it anyway?" Setups where the roles are made up and the points don't matter
                              Lynching scum is the point of the game. Only people who are not town would want to lynch anything beyond scum right now. Unless you think WillBy is scum, then your argument is to play against town's wincon. Only scum would argue so vehemently to do that. You're not town, and you make it more and more obvious as time goes on. You're right about us making a mistake lynching erias, because it should've been you. At least erias was new enough to possibly just not understand how the game is played yet, but you don't have that excuse.

Can you answer why you have failed to look for scum all game, as well as not even once tried to lynch someone you thought was scum? What exactly are you trying to accomplish this game? It sure isnt to lynch scum, so what exactly is it?
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• you two completely skip over day2, blacked out like a traumatic accident, I was 100% on board with demanding the name claims and trying to get Rodney, who was finally posting and active, to name claim when you and the_paul moved the vote to Erias is who's been perms-afk (don't try to tell me lynching AFKs is scum hunting) right before the phase change. Demanding name claims was going pretty well

Comment

Working...
                                X