[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
    Yeah he must've, he stayed at my house last night and usually plays from my desktop which I didn't think had my password saved
    Okay, but.. does that mean he now knows your role too?
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Okay, but.. does that mean he now knows your role too?
      We will have to wait til he wakes up in another hour and ask him, I doubt he even realized it wasn't as him ... You know how observant he is... i doubt it, he probably would've said something last night if he even noticed. I was lying on the couch ten feet away when he posted that

Originally posted by Turban
      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Just saw that this started. I checked my Role PM, and I'm officially town this game. You can all trust that I'm 100% confirmed. Time to lynch some flathead fuck fucks.
        This is the most town thing i've ever heard in my life
        Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

We will have to wait til he wakes up in another hour and ask him, I doubt he even realized it wasn't as him ... You know how observant he is... i doubt it, he probably would've said something last night if he even noticed. I was lying on the couch ten feet away when he posted that
          That isnt really helping y'alls case here
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

That isnt really helping y'alls case here
            Since its day 1 and we have no better option thus far I would almost be ok with policy lynching either halp or backwards on this to maintain integrity in the game as shitty as it sounds and then we hope at least one if not both are scum

Big Chill

Comment

obviously if they are both scum this doesnt matter at all but how do we know that? Maybe thats why backwards seems so nonchalant about caring if halp saw his role
              Big Chill

Comment

I logged onto Rodney's account and saw he is Joffery Baratheon, which should be a policy lynch imo

Comment

But really, field should determine if the game was (even slightly) compromised and can handle the resolution. I'd like to hear what he plans on doing. Otherwise, probably an ok lynch. I would feel bad d1 lynching sdraw 2 games in a row, so let's at least start with Halp? (In b4 "defending sdrawkcab")

Comment

I didn't realize he was logged in when I posted. I'm not a fuck fuck idiot so I didn't look at his role PM. I'm not IXT. I am no-one.

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                      But really, field should determine if the game was (even slightly) compromised and can handle the resolution. I'd like to hear what he plans on doing. Otherwise, probably an ok lynch. I would feel bad d1 lynching sdraw 2 games in a row, so let's at least start with Halp? (In b4 "defending sdrawkcab")
                      Shutup you fuck fuck flathead, or I'll wear your face too.

Comment

vote: Missa

Doughnut - Assistant Ban Operator

Comment

Originally posted by Halp View Post
                          I didn't realize he was logged in when I posted. I'm not a fuck fuck idiot so I didn't look at his role PM. I'm not IXT. I am no-one.
                          There's no cure for being a cunt.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I say we make Halp and Backwards fight it out. Trial by combat. Loser gets thrown off the moon door.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I say we make Halp and Backwards fight it out. Trial by combat. Loser gets thrown off the moon door.
                              <Cracks pool stick in half, tossing one half out the window of the skyscraper>
                              <Halp and Backwards are staring across the room from each other>

We are having tryouts!

<Closes door, hears a scuffle and screams>

--

God I love that movie (I know, I adjusted it, but it works)
                              Doughnut - Assistant Ban Operator

Comment

Originally posted by inertube View Post

<Cracks pool stick in half, tossing one half out the window of the skyscraper>
                                <Halp and Backwards are staring across the room from each other>

We are having tryouts!

<Closes door, hears a scuffle and screams>

--

God I love that movie (I know, I adjusted it, but it works)
                                What's a pool stick? What's a skyscraper? What's a movie?

Comment

Working...
                                X