Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unvote Kthx

Vote: Downfall
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Before this wagon gets to the point of no return - I can vouch that Downfall is one of the good guys
      1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
      1:megaman89> made my gf emo
      1:requiem> LOL
      1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
      1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
      1:megaman89> jesus fuk
      1:Chief Utsav> this is me
      1:Chief Utsav> caring
      1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
      1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
      1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
      1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

First of all, hey tp!!
        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Ok so here?s a summary of role claims in order:

1) halp claims vengeful townie. (Most believable claim)
          2) voth claims vengeful nurse (who knows)
          3)beast still votes for halp but then unvotes and claims vengeful townie (also believable claim because it?s not like he would have known every other townie was vengeful at this point just from 1 person claiming it unless he was vengeful himself )

every claim after this should be taken with a grain of salt

3) exalt claims vengeful townie or day vig
          4) ffe claims vengeful townie
          5)grand claims vengeful townie
          ?-
          but i point your attention to ixt who made a post right after halp claimed vengeful townie as he assumed that the last person voting would be killed off which is incorrect, so at the minimum I know he isn?t a vengeful townie. (as a fellow vengeful townie I know that once I get lynched I get to pick who i get to kill. )

Originally posted by ixt View Post
          woe to the one who follows last on the voting train.
          Vote: ixt

1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.

Comment

Some side points: if there is no death during the night, it?s possible the game may just be a cult recruiting faction trying to get majority with vengeful townies killing each other off. (Maybe meaning the doctor is day protection from vengeful townies ?)

Rodney did say this setup was abnormal! ?\_(ツ)_/?

Comment

vote downfall congrats bro u earned yourself another vote! Ur right I'm not a vengeful townie I'm a SuperSaint townie whoohooo

Comment

Plus ur using my quote completely out of context which makes me even more suspicious of u

Comment

That post was right after halp claimed vengeful, so if it was taken out of context, what was in reference to?

Comment

There were two votes on me (both most likely out of personal matter and nothing to do with the game)

Comment

Had nothing to do with whatever halp said

Comment

Ahh so your comment was about the votes on you and since you?re a super saint, the last vote does die.

I guess that makes sense.
                        Well then.

Comment

So what u gotta say to save your ass? Cuz being in the lead in votes and making this kind of mistake doesn't really help your cause ya know

Comment

If u say something remotely believable ill consider changing to voth or kthx

Comment

Originally posted by grand View Post
                              Before this wagon gets to the point of no return - I can vouch that Downfall is one of the good guys
                              Is this a serious claim, or are you just saying it based on a hunch? If you two are masons or something, you might want to let that be known before he gets lynched.

I don't think he's scum mostly because there's no pushback against it, and you'd think his scum buddies would at least try to start a counter-wagon or something. Then again, he could be third party too, so who knows. I don't really care if he gets lynched, because the setup is too ambiguous to know what's going on yet, but I will if there's a townie reason to not lynch him. If you have a reason, I think you should give it, since it's pretty near the point of no return at this point. 24 hours is not a long time if scum post as much as they have the last game, which is like once every 48 hours or so.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

If this really is a cult game like others have theorized, then I will laugh if the_paul is town and gets recruited right at the end of the game after the cult has no shot of winning.

Also, Backwards is fake upset over people claiming, same as when he was scum last game. VOTE: Backwards

Guy seems to think scum have some kind of advantage by knowing people are vengeful. Unless they're bulletproof, then they're fucked if they get targeted whether they know it or not. The only people that have to worry are those who aren't vengeful, because they are likely going to be killed off first by scum if possible.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X