Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote ixt

Comment

woe to the one who follows last on the voting train.

Comment

Vote: HALP

2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by Halp View Post
          Welp I'm a vengeful townie, and am now confirmed town. Gg.
          That's funny, because Rodney made me a Vengeful Nurse.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

taking tabs on who hasnt spoken...Exalt hasn't posted his usual essay (your homework is due by Wednesday) Kthx and paul have yet to pipe up

Comment

Willby neither

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

That's funny, because Rodney made me a Vengeful Nurse.
                well after all the title is Sweet VENGEANCE so it shouldnt be a surprise to anyone, but of course Mafia can claim any random sort of vengeful role

Comment

I think halps claim of vengeful townie fits in with the theme and I am inclined to believe he is town.
                  1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                    I think halps claim of vengeful townie fits in with the theme and I am inclined to believe he is town.
                    yeah, you are probably right, as I too received vengeful townie. Unvote Halp

vote: kthx

seriously kkthx... when are you going to teach me how to be the next iron chef?
                    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

I think Halp and Beast are both right, because I three have received vengeful townie. Or maybe it was vengeful dayvig? I forgot already.

Anyway, VOTE: the_Paul since we are never aligned together unless we are scumbuddies, and I'm not scum.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post

Holy shit it's ffe.
                        (Read OP fucker, there will be no no-lynching. You're gunna have to pick someone my scummy friend).
                        Holy shit there's an OP (Hi field)

I usually get my info in passing by gauging DF or Grand's expressions.

So nightless eh... considering its sweet vengeance and I'm vengeful townie as halp claims how possible is it to have 13 vengeful townies?

I mean are we assuming Rodney ISN'T trolling?

sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

im pretty sure if this was the endgame the veterans wouldnt let rodney ever host another game so im sure there are non-townie roles embedded

Comment

vote kthx sup bud speak up

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                              taking tabs on who hasnt spoken...Exalt hasn't posted his usual essay (your homework is due by Wednesday) Kthx and paul have yet to pipe up
                              The game had been going for two hours lol.

Lots of vengeful claims, on just curious why so many people openly claimed it? D1 claiming is the 2019 meta I guess.

Then again, maybe it's a safe claim. Cant pretend to be a (normal) cop since we dont have night phases. That actually makes lots of traditional roles be weird...

Comment

Also it seems like vengeful townie is just a super safe claim- lots of people claiming it, no way to verify anyone (unless daycop?) and very dangerous to mislynch. 13 players, assuming 4 scum and maybe 1 third party. Cant hit the vengeful cause all it would take is like 2 mislynches and the game is wrapped. Or downfall is right and we have cultists or something goofy like that

Comment

Working...
                                X