TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unvote downfall

This wagon of band variety is not vibing with me. Also all actual vengeful townies should know Downfall is telling the truth based on role description. Ie. Everyone still voting downfall is at the very least not vengeful townie
    sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ffe View Post
      unvote downfall

This wagon of band variety is not vibing with me. Also all actual vengeful townies should know Downfall is telling the truth based on role description. Ie. Everyone still voting downfall is at the very least not vengeful townie
      This man brings up a valid point unvote downfall

2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

My claim of Vengeful Nurse was an obvious joke and a tip of the hat to our host, Rodney.

Anyway, the Downfall wagon is super scummy and the quick pull back is even scummier. I will leave my vote on ixt for the moment because I would much rather see him die than anyone else, but that can change if I see someone slip up.

Right now, Beast has my attention for bandwagoning votes without giving any reason for his votes and also unvoting just as quickly.

Ffe and Exalt look town so far on a very preliminary basis. We will see how the rest plays out.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
          My claim of Vengeful Nurse was an obvious joke and a tip of the hat to our host, Rodney.

Anyway, the Downfall wagon is super scummy and the quick pull back is even scummier. I will leave my vote on ixt for the moment because I would much rather see him die than anyone else, but that can change if I see someone slip up.

Right now, Beast has my attention for bandwagoning votes without giving any reason for his votes and also unvoting just as quickly.

Ffe and Exalt look town so far on a very preliminary basis. We will see how the rest plays out.
          I'm so sorry you feel that way voth, I just don't want to accidently lynch a fellow townie out because there are grave consequences if you do. if you are townie you will know what that is.

2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post

I'm so sorry you feel that way voth, I just don't want to accidently lynch a fellow townie out because there are grave consequences if you do. if you are townie you will know what that is.
            Of course I understand. But you're bandwagoning a lot without any reasons. Votes alone with no justification, etc

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
              vote downfall congrats bro u earned yourself another vote! Ur right I'm not a vengeful townie I'm a SuperSaint townie whoohooo
              I missed this the first time I read through.

This actually matches with ixt's earlier statement where he said "woe to the last person who votes me" or similar to that, which was on page 1 or 2.

I actually think that ixt is town from this, because he is way too brain damaged to think of this himself. Unless he is being coached by a scum team, but he said that way too early on to actually have been coached.

As much as I hate to say it, I can't in good conscience vote for ixt.

Beast seems the most scummy to me so far with his bandwagoning.

unvote ixt
              vote Beast

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                vote downfall congrats bro u earned yourself another vote! Ur right I'm not a vengeful townie I'm a SuperSaint townie whoohooo
                Someone reset the "games since ixt roleclaimed d1" counter back to 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

Of course I understand. But you're bandwagoning a lot without any reasons. Votes alone with no justification, etc
                  uh huh. And your justification for vote on me? Other than personal hatred?

Comment

Meh read recent few posts after posting so whatever

Comment

Originally posted by grand View Post
                      Before this wagon gets to the point of no return - I can vouch that Downfall is one of the good guys
                      This has got me super suspicious. Maybe I just havent read closely enough, but did you just defend someone before they claimed anything? In b4 echoing exalt

Comment

Oh and vote grand at least it tells us something about downfall

Comment

I don't understand how you faggots don't understand the game mechanics and keep voting at this point.

every townie is a vengeful X, I myself am a vengeful townie. I hate playing like this but only mafia should be voting on people unless we have a clear shot or a very good guess on who is mafia so we can vote without pop flying two townies.

This isn't the phase to vote people off dipshits. By not voting we extend out towns chances of winning for 6-7 phases instead of two or three. And I would argue against anyone coming out with information till the third phase so we can actually sort out information.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

At this point anyone who votes should be on a shortlist of people to be checked tonight.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Rodney himself said that there was going to be a structure in place to prevent meaningless lynches, don't just take my word for it.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                                Welcome to Sweet Vengeance

Please be sure to read all of the rules as game pertinent information is included!
                                Like i mentioned previously this setup is not normal so do not overlook this!

Best Viewed using forum theme Cocoa Black

RULES:

1) All votes must be BOLDED. Unvotes are not necessary but are allowed
                                2) You may not abstain from voting.
                                3)
                                There WILL be double lynches in the event of a tie. There will be no No-Lynching allowed. A player WILL be lynched every Day Phase. It is up to you to keep this in check.
                                4) Please keep conversation limited to game-related topics. It's really cool to see a game go into hundreds of pages, but it's a bit of a turn-off for new players and those who can only spare a few minutes for reading.
                                5) Phases will last however long I see fit. I expect votes every day. Please don't keep everyone else waiting. Ideally, day phases will last under 48 hours. It is your responsibility to make sure the game goes quickly though.
                                6) Never re-post any part of any pm sent to you by me. Paraphrasing is okay but I am the final judge of what is acceptable. I will mod-kill you instantly if you do so. Don't be a tool and we'll be cool.
                                7) You may not EDIT your posts. Multi-posting to correct what was said is fine.
                                8) Do NOT Lurk. I need you to post at least once per phase (more than a one-liner, please). If someone does not do even that much than I will look for a substitute. If someones is seen as lurking more than usual, it is your job as town/mafia to lynch them.
                                9) If you're dead, you're dead. Dead people don't talk nor share any information.
                                10) If you have any questions, please PM me (in-game or in Forum).
                                11) I reserve the right to modify the rules slightly for extraneous situations.
                                12) I reserve the right to edit/delete posts that don't comply with explicitly stated rules here or via private message.
                                13) Private messaging is allowed, but discouraged.
                                14) This game will be Nightless. Night phase will be instant and will be reserved for the consequences of your actions. Every action has a consequence..

-----

Role PMs will be sent out shortly. Every role was completely randomized by A Random Number Generator/List Generator
                                Give me a few minutes to send all the roles out after Day 1 phase begins. If you do not receive a role pm by Monday morning please message me.

kthx did you even bother to read the rules? You may not abstain, and there is no no-lynching. What do you propose we do then?

So to play the opposite card, any faggot looking to hide by not voting at all probably needs to be checked tonight.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X