Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Sorry for triple post but after Voth claimed, kthx said busdriver was "easily verifiable." How? Maybe we should wait until the day phase to discuss, but we should look into verifying his claim.
    Happy to do it. Scum team, target me and I'll swap myself with Vehicle. Sound cool?
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• No but seriously, how do we confirm it without outing a town power role in the process? Happy to confirm
      myself but what's the idea?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        No but seriously, how do we confirm it without outing a town power role in the process? Happy to confirm
        myself but what's the idea?
        There isn't a way. Bus driver targets don't know that they were selected, and mafia power roles certainly won't speak up. How is a town power role even going to know? A cop just gets guilty/innocent, it's not like they'll get the name of who their target ended up being. I guess a vigi could do it, but that's basically playing Russian Roulette at that point. Unless I'm missing something super obvious, the only way to know for sure is if you die
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

There isn't a way. Bus driver targets don't know that they were selected, and mafia power roles certainly won't speak up. How is a town power role even going to know? A cop just gets guilty/innocent, it's not like they'll get the name of who their target ended up being. I guess a vigi could do it, but that's basically playing Russian Roulette at that point. Unless I'm missing something super obvious, the only way to know for sure is if you die
          Yup, agreed.

Hey scum team, does one of you mind kindly being a liaison with us townies so we can get me confirmed?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Forummafia.club iirc. Big Papi (? Forgot his alias there) signed up to play with us here, but I dont think we actually started a game. After work I might pull up some old hosting files for nostalgia.
            Code:
            ImpossibleSqui
            15. Wenbo
            9. Big Pappi
            12. Party Falcon
            10. sandy D
            13. Murder Boner
            18. Poopcat
            5. codeferret
            19. jeh81
            1. Subspace
             8. Dark Cheerio
            4. Seabrisket
             6. Gehangter
             2. Mauzy
            16. Daenerys
            17. Imnotlistening
            3. yuck
            Here’s my list from one of those games. Loosely Oregon trail themed.
            just a casual 19 player game. Looks like town won despite a stacked mafia and a SK.

Comment

• WillBy I'm big pappi, your post is confusing to me what are you trying to ask say do propose?

also, halp... hahahahaha get lynched hooker

Originally posted by Turban
              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                Voth as a bus driver is fucking terrifying after last game but I can't imagine him lying about an easily identifiable role on day one. Against my better judgement..
                Just to quote it so we're all on the same page. What's your idea kthx?
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                  WillBy I'm big pappi, your post is confusing to me what are you trying to ask say do propose?

also, halp... hahahahaha get lynched hooker
                  I forgot which one you were. PF was talking about old games.

And I forgot who all from that crew was playing over here now. Pretty sure it’s just you, PF, and Halp (Subspace on that list). Yuck is Kyler, looks like raizin played with us there too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Just to quote it so we're all on the same page. What's your idea kthx?
                    I don't know, I was pretty drunk and was feeling too nice to lynch Voth because he was a faggot last game.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Couldn't Voth either just refrain from busing now or tell us each next day who he bussed so town power roles are on the same page and can start piecing things together?

Mafia is gonna know they were bused if their kill actions come up differently than planned. If they investigate well that could be dangerous if Voth reveals info on who he did each day but it is maybe something town needs to risk at this stage.

For gods sake Voth if you have a choice to not bus , please don't do it yet.

Now he is out with this role though if he does we have to know the info publicly.

Am I making sense?
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• All I know is that I better not be NKed on N1 again you fuk fuks. Go shoot Kthx or something. He never seems to die in these games.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Hi guys, happy to sub back in. My god there's so much shitposting to sort through.
                          3:sarger> the expression on her face said "ez" but the "arms" said "IMPOSSIBLE"

For some reason, this guy decided to post the entire wiki (or other) on pancakes. -Aquatiq

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse WOW! View Post
                            Hi guys, happy to sub back in. My god there's so much shitposting to sort through.
                            Voth claimed bus driver, we lynched a town roleblocker. Everything else is just entertainment

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Couldn't Voth either just refrain from busing now or tell us each next day who he bussed so town power roles are on the same page and can start piecing things together?

Mafia is gonna know they were bused if their kill actions come up differently than planned. If they investigate well that could be dangerous if Voth reveals info on who he did each day but it is maybe something town needs to risk at this stage.

For gods sake Voth if you have a choice to not bus , please don't do it yet.

Now he is out with this role though if he does we have to know the info publicly.

Am I making sense?
                              Voth said he's going to play as a vanilla townie for the most part, which is the right move. He can abstain if he wants to, and he plans to, but his point was that there isn't really any way to verify his claim. Like kthx's commuter claim last game could be confirmed by anybody targeting him with any action would get an unsuccessful result. So a town cop could have verified him if he wanted to commit suicide any publicly claim to support a commuter. There isn't really any option for that with a bus driver, at least as far as I can think of.

Comment

Voth said he's going to play as a vanilla townie for the most part, which is the right move. He can abstain if he wants to, and he plans to, but his point was that there isn't really any way to verify his claim. Like kthx's commuter claim last game could be confirmed by anybody targeting him with any action would get an unsuccessful result. So a town cop could have verified him if he wanted to commit suicide any publicly claim to support a commuter. There isn't really any option for that with a bus driver, at least as far as I can think of.
                                I think it's pretty great that I can either abstain or use it. Mafia faggots can be on edge wondering if I did or didn't!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X