No announcement yet.

Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• again all I did was say I trusted them both THIS phase and was overdoing it a little on Voth to see how people reacted. No clue why willby is reacting the way he is. Seems scummier than anything I did to out me like this. It was fairly harmless but what he is doing is much more a disturbance to balance of things. I won't fucking PM again if it causes this much issue but no one is talking hardlyat all. Hate these games where people post jack crap and expect town to somehow decipher it in any meaningful way. If we were playing instead of lurking I wouldn't have done this dumb 2 pms. Nor if I knew both I pmed would out it in such a stupid manner. Def makes me question willby more as I see no reason he is pushing for me. He is now trying to use a pm where I said I trusted him as an excuse to lead a wagon on me.. probably made a huge mistake ever even talking to this "doctor"
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
      Time has been set please refer to page 1 info
      OK tomorrow at 7pm. Leaving my vote as it is for now then.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        again all I did was say I trusted them both THIS phase and was overdoing it a little on Voth to see how people reacted. No clue why willby is reacting the way he is. Seems scummier than anything I did to out me like this. It was fairly harmless but what he is doing is much more a disturbance to balance of things. I won't fucking PM again if it causes this much issue but no one is talking hardlyat all. Hate these games where people post jack crap and expect town to somehow decipher it in any meaningful way. If we were playing instead of lurking I wouldn't have done this dumb 2 pms. Nor if I knew both I pmed would out it in such a stupid manner. Def makes me question willby more as I see no reason he is pushing for me. He is now trying to use a pm where I said I trusted him as an excuse to lead a wagon on me.. probably made a huge mistake ever even talking to this "doctor"
        25 pages in not even 3 full phases isn't enough?
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

again all I did was say I trusted them both THIS phase and was overdoing it a little on Voth to see how people reacted. No clue why willby is reacting the way he is. Seems scummier than anything I did to out me like this. It was fairly harmless but what he is doing is much more a disturbance to balance of things. I won't fucking PM again if it causes this much issue but no one is talking hardlyat all. Hate these games where people post jack crap and expect town to somehow decipher it in any meaningful way. If we were playing instead of lurking I wouldn't have done this dumb 2 pms. Nor if I knew both I pmed would out it in such a stupid manner. Def makes me question willby more as I see no reason he is pushing for me. He is now trying to use a pm where I said I trusted him as an excuse to lead a wagon on me.. probably made a huge mistake ever even talking to this "doctor"
          We are on page 25 on day 2, people are talking plenty. I think what you are trying to do is ingratiate yourself with town leaders. You said you trusted me, but you wouldnt share your role. Clearly, you dont trust me. Additionally, if you wanted discussion you shouldn't resort to private messaging nonsense and useless stuff. Like what were you trying to accomplish? Your continued refusal to actually provide meaningful information makes it clear you are useless, dumb, or mafia. Any of those three, I have no problem lynching you.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

We are on page 25 on day 2, people are talking plenty. I think what you are trying to do is ingratiate yourself with town leaders. You said you trusted me, but you wouldnt share your role. Clearly, you dont trust me. Additionally, if you wanted discussion you shouldn't resort to private messaging nonsense and useless stuff. Like what were you trying to accomplish? Your continued refusal to actually provide meaningful information makes it clear you are useless, dumb, or mafia. Any of those three, I have no problem lynching you.
            Sorry but you are FAR from being proven to be any town leader at this stage willby. I've also given meaningful info but you refuse to see it.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Jesus. Jessup ruins another one. This is why I pushed to have him banned. Guess that didn't age well.

Side note: I hate to say it but I feel like Exalt is scum this game.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                Jesus. Jessup ruins another one. This is why I pushed to have him banned. Guess that didn't age well.

Side note: I hate to say it but I feel like Exalt is scum this game.
                How did I ruin the game? If you accuse me tell me how?
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Jessup, chill out and vote trump instead of Hillary
                  2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Hilarious how I'm being called out as being inactive because I haven't participated in a bunch of drivel over the weekend. Wark hasn't added anything but calling people brain dead and saying my goldfish needs surgery. Jessup called out my inactivity while missing my entire longest post and my vote. I'm the person that argued against forcing Willby to full claim, now we're down a roleblocker, our watcher role claimed, our doctor full claimed, and we have a bus driver. But yeah, I'm the problem here, dipshits. No wonder the last several games have been a clusterfuck
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

How did I ruin the game? If you accuse me tell me how?
                      Pages upon pages of complete shitposts that don't even have the intent of being shitposts. You're actually serious about it and it's just nonsense rambling. Then you turn around and PM not one but TWO players in one phase when it is discouraged by the host. Discouraged typically means "I can't control if you do, but please don't."

You are annoying to no end and make these games
                      infinitely less fun when you don't die immediately like last game.

Brutal.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                        Hilarious how I'm being called out as being inactive because I haven't participated in a bunch of drivel over the weekend. Wark hasn't added anything but calling people brain dead and saying my goldfish needs surgery. Jessup called out my inactivity while missing my entire longest post and my vote. I'm the person that argued against forcing Willby to full claim, now we're down a roleblocker, our watcher role claimed, our doctor full claimed, and we have a bus driver. But yeah, I'm the problem here, dipshits. No wonder the last several games have been a clusterfuck
                        Fuck you. You're scum again. Classic Paul scum whining like he has a huge unjustified target on his back.

Why can't I pull a scum role?

unvote vehicle (obsessed faggot)
                        vote the_paul

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• ya right. I'm playing the game is all voth. Stfu. Last I remember you ruined game for town last game. From my perspective I'd enjoy these games much more without you in them.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• If you're going to try to bully me into roleclaiming, it isn't going to happen. Not sure when all you fuckers gave up and started playing checkers, but mafia has always been a game of chess. That's why we won last game, even giving a 1 person handicap on day 1.

By the way Voth, you tried that logic 2 games ago to justify lynching me, and I was the town vigi. Then you guys ignored clear evidence and kept forcing town roleclaims, letting me line up our kills nights in advance last game, and town lost. I'd suggest a new strategy for us this game if we feel like winning. If you all feel like doing the same brain dead follow the leader bullshit, then just lynch me so I don't have to watch every town power role claim on day 2 again
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

ya right. I'm playing the game is all voth. Stfu. Last I remember you ruined game for town last game. From my perspective I'd enjoy these games much more without you in them.
                              One less person to call you out for being a useless waste regardless of alignment. I get it. If I were you I would feel the same way.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• This is all, so, sooo petty. But here's my logic: voth did a pretty audacious roleclaim early on that would obviously be checked or backfire immediately. Of people I think are town, I'd say he has the best odds as does Beast (for very, very different reasons). I still think Jessup seems to be causing more problems and muddying the water so I'm going to leave my vote on him until I have something more material to vote on.
                                3:sarger> the expression on her face said "ez" but the "arms" said "IMPOSSIBLE"

For some reason, this guy decided to post the entire wiki (or other) on pancakes. -Aquatiq

Comment

Working...
                                X