Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Because I have no clue who mafia is, I don't have 2 or maybe 3 more players to strike off the list do of course it's more obvious. I honestly think vehicles claim is more bullshit to be honest, but you are being purposefully obtuse.
    Well we've got a list of 3 people. Vehicle's role is batshit crazy, but I find it incredibly unlikely that we wouldn't have any investigative role at all. We have a 50:50 shot believing Vehicle, you or PF. If we guess wrong, I'm shooting the other one tonight.

If someone doesn't believe Vehicle's claim, he is the one they should vote to be lynched. Until we hear from Beast, these are the only options.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

So, to be clear, you're trusting Wark who A) still hasn't claimed, and B) has no proof of a 3rd party role outside of his claim, because I started votes on townies? Ignoring the fact that my votes end on scum when the majority of people's votes have ended on townies, yourself included? God I hope you guys buy this and lynch me, you'd be giving Voth enough ammunition to make up for how last game went for him.
      yes I am trusting him for now and yes that is exactly what i'm saying. You could easily kill scum off at end with ur vampire brigade, Town is who you would want to sway in your role as a vamp. If u bite town they don't die, if you bite mafia they die..this threat is very real we have to confront!
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• the_paul, kthx, one of you is scum, fess up.
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Absolutely fucking idiotic. Wark is actually more trustworthy than me in your eyes because he has killed more townies than me. That might be the dumbest logic I have ever heard in TW mafia, especially considering the fact that there is absolutely no evidence of a 3rd party yet. I find it interesting how sure Jessup is of the existence of a 3rd party though, despite not 1 shred of actual evidence.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
            the_paul, kthx, one of you is scum, fess up.
            Why is PartyFalcon in the clear? Can you just post what you did last night so I can continue trying to beat logic into town's collective head?

Comment

• I believe paul's story. I was just wishing he fucked over backwards twice in a row.

If there was a third group I find it highly unlikely the town would not know about it by now. No two-death nights, players have played relatively consistent, nothing out of order.

I actually think it was a smart play. If he made all of that up it's pretty impressive none the less.

Kthx was absent most of the game until he comes in to claim Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter when there's no evidence of vampires. The obvious choice is kthx, the only reason I didn't want to vote him yesterday was because I thought his day action likely made him unkillable.

Pretty sure the only thing that will change my mind of this would be if Beast watched Willby, and even then it wouldn't be instant. PartyFalcon could be scum too, but kthx screams it.
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Why is PartyFalcon in the clear? Can you just post what you did last night so I can continue trying to beat logic into town's collective head?
                I got nothing las night.
                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  If we change vote we should kill kthx.. thats a bunch of bologna.

He has ZERO proof, He is saying he has action to do(lies) they get actions every night already. He gave no input who he already checked by having this power and it is a scare tactic for scum to divert attention. That a role he should have claimed super early as if vampires attack him he is immune. It would have been a mafia AND a town benefit to focus on. Also if vampites attack mafia they die. ZERO PROOF , I call complete BS

Kthx shud be next vote if we change.

Also a breeder is a meathead hetero fyi
                  What happened during night phase to change this mentality? This was ~30 hours ago, right at the start of night phase.

Comment

I got nothing las night.
                    Who did you watch? And why was it not Willby?

Comment

the_paul, kthx, one of you is scum, fess up.
                      How come PartyFalcon's not on your list?
                      (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                        I believe paul's story. I was just wishing he fucked over backwards twice in a row.

If there was a third group I find it highly unlikely the town would not know about it by now. No two-death nights, players have played relatively consistent, nothing out of order.

I actually think it was a smart play. If he made all of that up it's pretty impressive none the less.

Kthx was absent most of the game until he comes in to claim Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter when there's no evidence of vampires. The obvious choice is kthx, the only reason I didn't want to vote him yesterday was because I thought his day action likely made him unkillable.

Pretty sure the only thing that will change my mind of this would be if Beast watched Willby, and even then it wouldn't be instant. PartyFalcon could be scum too, but kthx screams it.
                        Dude I've been far more active all game than 99% of the players, can you stop repeating the same stupid shit. Maybe use your "psychic" powers to see how many more posts I have than you here lol.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• And partyfalcon has made like 3 posts, why are you not whining about him vehicle. Covering for someone?
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• kthx
                            I disagree but activity aside:
                            If you were convinced Kassius was head vampire why not stake him? Why stake jessup?
                            Explain how lynching me yesterday, the claimed psychic, would confirm third party? Why lynch me instead of Kassius?
                            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• I am whining about PartyFalcon too. I'd be totally cool to lynch him as well but lynching you solves the problem of whether or not there is a third party. And I don't think there is.
                              (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                                kthx
                                I disagree but activity aside:
                                If you were convinced Kassius was head vampire why not stake him? Why stake jessup?
                                Explain how lynching me yesterday, the claimed psychic, would confirm third party? Why lynch me instead of Kassius?
                                Because for as much as people are whining about my role yours is far more ridiculous. And I staked Jessup or attempted to because of his flip flopping on vampire related game play. I also said Kassius is likely godfather not vampire. And as the players keep dropping I find that more and more likely.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X