Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    I mean I is possible but ZERO proof so far and my vote has to stay on kthx. Survivor and Executioner is besicall 2 added anti town so.. 6 vs 8 .. and scum gets a chat and role madness.. seems actually fair to me. there could even be 5 mafia.. unknown so far.. but I doubt it
    Yeah sure, they're both anti-town as fuck and Kthx has played like a jester this whole game, so who knows. Lynching him is fine in a vacuum, but there's a decent shot he really is a memeing Executioner. Why else would he play so stupidly as scum? Also, the entire game is voting him. A little obvious, don't you think?

Thing is, Paul shot the claimed BP Survivor on the same exact night that there was no scum kill and WillBy was watched by Beast and confirmed nobody visited him?

This is the most obvious shit in the world to me.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Also Exalt the fact you have trapper role is an added possibly u kill our vigilante even.. its another equalizer to this setup. I personally think its fair setup ixt made considering all these wild roles.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

3rd party gets to PM? What do you mean?

Also, awfully convenient of Paul there. I can't wait to hear his reasoning for it. Why didn't he shoot one of the unclaimed people last night, or Kthx or something? What was he afraid of?

Wait, so Paul shot the claimed survivor during the night there was no scum kill? LOL jesus christ, this couldn't get any more obvious. HOW AM I THE ONLY ONE CALLING THIS SHIT OUT? This is frustrating as fuck. Don't let Paul win as scum two games in a row. Fucking come on.

VOTE: PAUL
        lol dud if you were following the game you would know instead of being so late to the game. Willby protected himself and scum had to have gone for him that night. Willby cud protect himself ONE time. Scum repeated strike on him last night and got him. Also Pauls is a 2 shot Vig.. he has only 1 shot left after he shot at kass on the no kill night where both Willby AND Kass successfully stopped kills on themselves.
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Another thing that makes this game ok is town seems to have NO FUCKING BODY GUARD LOL
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Also Exalt the fact you have trapper role is an added possibly u kill our vigilante even.. its another equalizer to this setup. I personally think its fair setup ixt made considering all these wild roles.
            Okay, but can someone at least address the fact that Paul shot Kassius on the same exact night that there was no scum kill? This doesn't make anyone scratch their heads? There was no scum kill! How did that happen if WillBy protected himself and Beast claims nobody visited WillBy?

So either Scum and Paul both conveniently shot the same exact person (a claimed BP Survivor), or Paul is the scum who shot Kassius and so there was no NK.

Also, as for him flipping inno (you investigated him right Jessup?), the Godfather would obviously do that.

I also just looked up ToS wiki to see if Godfathers have BP and stumbled upon something interesting too:

According to the wiki: Actions

Target other

Force Mafioso to attack your target. If there is no Mafioso, you will attack the target.

So if Paul is the Godfather, he would investigate as inno and he would be the one who attacks for the scum team with backwards dead. Therefore, the best possible claim for him to make would be vigilante.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

lol dud if you were following the game you would know instead of being so late to the game. Willby protected himself and scum had to have gone for him that night. Willby cud protect himself ONE time. Scum repeated strike on him last night and got him. Also Pauls is a 2 shot Vig.. he has only 1 shot left after he shot at kass on the no kill night where both Willby AND Kass successfully stopped kills on themselves.
              Beast claimed he got no result when he watched WillBy on Night 2. Therefore, either Beast is lying, or nobody visited WillBy on N2. It's either one or the other.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• sigh lemme dig up that shit, getting tired but you are making some sense lol but again BEAST flipped INO, Kass Flipped INO and Party Falcon flipped INO

Gonna post both lynch votes where scum died too.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Day two Vote

Voth:5 (Kthx, Vehicle, PartyFalcon, backwards, Kassius)
                  Backwards: 5 (Beast, Jessup, Voth, Willby, the_paul)
                  Kassius: 1 (Exalt)
                  Jessup: 1 (Apocalypse WOW)

Beast claimed watching u night before
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                    Luckily for you dipshits I was planning on full claiming today anyway. I'm tempted not to, because of how fucking horrible your logic is, but I can finally stop playing catch up.

I'm the town 2 shot vigi. I had to clean my gun night 1 to have the ability to use kills later on, so no action. I targeted nobody night 2. I tried to kill Kassius last night. Before you all freak out, let me elaborate.

The shitty caveat to my role is that if I kill a townie with my first kill, I commit suicide the following night. I didn't trust Kassius's claim, and lucky for me he claimed 3rd party. I also made sure he explicitly said he was using a vest last night, which he said shortly after phase change. My kill was obviously unsuccessful, so I am not committing suicide, and I have 1 shot left.

We have a 50:50 chance of lynching scum today, assuming Vehicle isn't fucking us all. If we choose wrong between Wark/PF and e lynch a townie, I'm shooting the other one tonight. So take your pick. Right now I'm going to

Vote KTHX

because of his tenuous (at best) grasp of statistics. The only lynch options until we hear from Beast are me, Wark, and PF. You know my role, so to me its down to these 2. If Vehicle is telling the truth, we have a 100% of killing scum in the next 2 phases. Unless of course we lynch PF and Wark is the godfather, in which case we lynch him tomorrow, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

It would be really great if Beast watched Kassius last night for some reason and can verify me, but the right move was to watch Willby. Beast, you're up.
                    So I again just looked up ToS wiki, because this looked like bullshit reasoning to shoot Kassius, and here's what it says:
                    • You may choose a player to shoot at night, dealing a basic attack to them. You cannot shoot on the first night. You may only shoot three times.
                    • If you kill a Town member, you will commit suicide the next night, dealing the equivalent of an unstoppable Attack. You will still commit suicide if you are roleblocked, controlled, or jailed, and you cannot be controlled to shoot someone.

So some of Paul's claim fits the ToS wiki, but most of it does not. The wiki says he would commit suicide if he shoots ANY townie on ANY night, not only the 'first' one. He took convenient parts from the wiki and just changed shit to match the game's narrative with no scum kill on N2. Paul is sneaky scum for sure, but he fucking lied here.

Since town is probably going to lose to fucking Paul again, I'm going to give you all shit for the rest of the year over this. Fuk fuk idiots.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      I don't know how you would put me on a list with 3 people who voted opposite of what I did last phase, but that is the point where I stopped reading your post. I only made it that far because this day phase is so slow. Come on already Beast

Beast> Nobody visited willby tonight.

This was his Day 3 claim...……………………..So he DID say he watched Willby :\
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Day two Vote

Voth:5 (Kthx, Vehicle, PartyFalcon, backwards, Kassius)
                        Backwards: 5 (Beast, Jessup, Voth, Willby, the_paul)
                        Kassius: 1 (Exalt)
                        Jessup: 1 (Apocalypse WOW)

Beast claimed watching u night before
                        Yeah, like we haven't seen this episode before. lol
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• So he is lying unless someone else blocked scum OR Scum abstained OR Killed had deception of some sort like GodFather
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Beast has refused to say who he blocked this phase too.. just I got nothing is all he said
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Lol I love the, 'now claiming he doesn't have 4 vests' analysis. I never claimed any total. How would Willby know how many I had either? He's a doctor. You're an idiot, Exalt.

No-one has asked me how many vests I have, yet are all perfectly happy to just pluck numbers out of their asses. It's not in my interest to let people who can kill me at night to know how many I have. So I haven't volunteered this information as it's the only thing keeping me alive at night so far.

Show me any action I've done during the day phase that has been anti-town, other than the very first Voth vote where I was forced to to preserve myself.

Comment

• Sigh ixt isn't posting vote counts before lynch recently.. making it a serious pain to find who did what.. was 5-3 though apocwow.. by my memory

Willby, The_Paul, Kassius, Jessup, Beast

ixt please post final vote count when lynch is locked ixt thx
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X