No announcement yet.

Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your job is to kill vampires.. I wouldn't do that if I were u kthx.. I can take care of him tonight.. its either you or the_paul who gets lynched today from my standpoint..
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Hes been lurking nonstop, how can you take care of him tonight though? Thought paul claimed vig.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Modified role
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Like I said: In my sleep I saw the_paul, kthx and PartyFalcon.

At least one of them, if not more, are scum.

I'm personally leaning towards kthx for the bullshit he pulled last phase. How'd that staking go wark?

But busy at work so can't contribute much now. Hopefully Beast watched Willby.
          Bumping this
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            Modified role
            Could have mentioned this earlier rofl.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              We have a 50:50 chance of lynching scum today, assuming Vehicle isn't fucking us all. If we choose wrong between Wark/PF and e lynch a townie, I'm shooting the other one tonight. So take your pick. Right now I'm going to

Vote KTHX
              Hi I’m catching up (and about to go to sleep so may not post again tonight—since won’t have finished catching up and don’t like to give half-baked & underinformed opinions while on drugs), but I just want to request everyone to please refer to each other by username on here—I do not know anyone who’s in the game (currently) by any name other than their user name, so sometimes things get confusing. Thanks!

Comment

• Things that need to happen-

Beast needs to say who he watched.

Kthx needs to give vampire full list he thinks and stop this flip flopping.

Exalt needs to play and contribute and hopefully role claim.

PartyFalcon needs to weigh in.

Stuff we learned today-

Vehicle saw Kthx, PartyFalcon and The_Paul. At LEAST ONE is scum

The_Paul claims vigilante and shot at kass the night no one died. Kass lost vest because of it.

Willby died and was murdered by scum. I forgot- Willby protected himself the night Kass was attacked. Makes sense now why no one died if T_P's claim is true. Scum repeated attack obviously and succeded.

Mafia dynamics until now-

Mafioso (Mafia killing Attack Lynched) backwards

Cohort (Mafia support/roleblocker Lynched) Apocwow

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Godfather (STILL ALIVE AND THREAT!! Will show up as a good/innocent) Tos role description:
                Choose to kill someone each night. If there is a
                Mafioso
                , they will attack your target for you. You have Basic defense and Detection immunity. Your attack holds a Basic Attack value

If beast watched this person I am pretty sure he would get a NO DETECTION.. which is why we need to know who beast watched!!

-Hopefully last Mafia (Unknown, still alive and a threat!!) Sadly probably a deception role.
                Two possibilities imo.. 1)
                Choose a target to disguise yourself as. If you are killed or lynched after a successful disguise, you will show up as the role of the person you disguised as.
                2)
                Choose a target to frame each night. On that night, framed targets will show up as a Mafia member to the Sheriff, and to an Investigator as Framer, Vampire, Jester, or Hex Master (exclusive to the Coven expansion only).

Third and worst case scenario which we as town should pray is not in game is..
                Choose a target to clean each night. If they are killed, their role and Last Will are hidden from the Town. However, you can read their will at any time and know their role. You can clean 3 times.
                This role is too odd... "clean" is not really fitting format as I see it. I suppose could be modified to make another mafia roleblocker type role .. bad news if so but probably not worth focusing on.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Hate this forum.. changes crap afer you set it all up.. adding names of probable one mafia left after the know Godfather who is still out there..
                  -Hopefully last Mafia left is..

(Unknown, still alive and a threat!!) Sadly probably a mafia deception role we are dealing wit.. Choices are..
                  Two possibilities imo..

1) Mafia Disguiser

Choose a target to disguise yourself as. If you are killed or lynched after a successful disguise, you will show up as the role of the person you disguised as.
                  2) MAFIA FRAMER

Choose a target to frame each night. On that night, framed targets will show up as a Mafia member to the Sheriff, and to an Investigator as Framer, Vampire, Jester, or Hex Master (exclusive to the Coven expansion only).

Third and worst case scenario which we as town should pray is not in game is..

MAFIA JANITOR
                  Choose a target to clean each night. If they are killed, their role and Last Will are hidden from the Town. However, you can read their will at any time and know their role. You can clean 3 times.
                  This role is too odd... "clean" is not really fitting format as I see it. I suppose could be modified to make another mafia roleblocker type role .. bad news if so but probably not worth focusing on.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I've been thinking and this is why I started the day off with a party vid. Assuming there are no hidden 3rd party roles left. Town should be able to win this game if people have been truthful about their roles. If ALL us reveal their roles today we should be able to crosscheck now with the majority we probably have and peg the last 2 scum. I assume there are only 4 mafia along with Kass as survivor. There could be 5 mafia but I doubt it.. maybe some others role like jester or amnesiac could be sprinkled it too.. I'm sort of doubting it.. Gonna mull over this and think about things.
                    I may reveal in morning earlyish with like 3 hours until day phase ends if I do claim. :idea:
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• For now UNVOTE The_Paul

VOTE KTHX
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

Hi I’m catching up (and about to go to sleep so may not post again tonight—since won’t have finished catching up and don’t like to give half-baked & underinformed opinions while on drugs), but I just want to request everyone to please refer to each other by username on here—I do not know anyone who’s in the game (currently) by any name other than their user name, so sometimes things get confusing. Thanks!
                        Wark=KTHX

PF= You!! PArtYfalcON
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• (Still not caught up reading but I read Jessup’s recap)
                          1. So is beast a watcher or is the role more like a tracker? I think it’s watcher but someone also kept describing tracker things so idk; I was trying to find when he explained / said the name for it in ToS but I couldn’t and I’m tired—my understanding though, Jessup, is that the way it would play out either way:
                          if beast is watcher (aka lookout)- he was supposed to be watching Willby as far as I know, and if The Godfather did the hit themself then the beast would get perhaps an “unsuccessful” or “no detection”
                          If beast is a tracker- idk who he’d be looking at but presumably it wasn’t the person who killed willby or he would have said.

i believe beast posted a bit back saying something like “I didn’t get anything last night” —I’ll go quote it here then heading to sleep, will catch up & give opinions tomorrow.

mini current opinion for all you assholes who keep saying I’ve had 5 posts all game GO CLICK MY FUCKIN SHITTY PROFILE OR WHATEVER AND LOOK AT THEM! Anyways, some quick un-informed opinions:
                          from what I’ve read, I still think kassius is likely godfather in a butler proof vest, especially if beast is watcher and didn’t see shit last night, that kinda fits in terms of game balance if there’s just The Godfather left, if there’s also a vampire faction?? Although maybe kthx is scum and lying about there being a vampire faction, since I don’t think we’ve seen evidence of it anywhere??

(BEWARE: not really a serious suggestion) Kthx could also be an insane vampire hunter (and town, not know he’s insane) and there are no vampires, which would be fun considering in the real life Salem there weren’t actually witches... this last one is more just a dream of mine than a real theory (I hosted a game back on the other forum that was Salem Witch Trials themed and I was reeaaally tempted to make the setup super conducive to having hysteria allow town to self-destruct...like putting in an insane vampire hunter and no vampires).

Comment

• Tracker is what beast claims
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Why is PartyFalcon in the clear? Can you just post what you did last night so I can continue trying to beat logic into town's collective head?
                              Beast quoted the above from the_paul and posted:
                              QUOTE=Beast;n1338496]

I got nothing las night.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• I fucked that up lol:

Beast quoted the above from the_paul and posted:
                                Originally posted by Beast View Post

I got nothing las night.

Comment

Working...
                                X