No announcement yet.

Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well geez that sucks.. RIP Epic li, I looked up his role and he could bring townie back from the dead. Does scum ever not do good in these games? phuckerz..
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Why didn't he bring back Halp?
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Why didn't he bring back Halp?
        I've never been in a game with a resurrection role I don't think, but I'd have to imagine that's at the bottom of the action order right?
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I've never been in a game with a resurrection role I don't think, but I'd have to imagine that's at the bottom of the action order right?
          I have no idea honestly.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Vote Willby

He has been all over the place so far this game and I don't trust it one bit. Super defensive when talking the actual game and a ton of shitposts which is less common for him. Not none... but way more than normal. I like myself a good old fashioned chameleon scumbag.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Oh, and just to let Jesus take the wheel and in the interest of making mafia history, I drove myself and Jessup. Too bad.

Let me go back and see who busses Epic Li with me.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I'm wondering why Epic Li was targetted specifically. He was literally the least dangerous townie by abstaining and not being PF. Maybe he was commuted? With so many factions, could it be that multiple people could die in the night and only one was successful this time?

Anyone have any info from last night's activities? We're 2-zip and pretty much in the same place as day 1 unless new info or evidence comes to the table. Don't want a repeat of last game where people sat on info a bit too long near the start.

I've got nothing useful yet :/

Comment

• LOL i just got some gold boys.
                  2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                    Vote Willby

He has been all over the place so far this game and I don't trust it one bit. Super defensive when talking the actual game and a ton of shitposts which is less common for him. Not none... but way more than normal. I like myself a good old fashioned chameleon scumbag.
                    for once I agree with voth, So I watched exalt last night, and guess who paid him a visit?

VOTE WILLBY
                    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Voth are you serious? If so you are maintaining your fuk fuk idiot status. Thought town agreed you shudn't be using busing blindly and wildly. God u suck. You are more trouble than you are worth. We don't need a lame busdriver.

VOTE VOTH
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post

for once I agree with voth, So I watched exalt last night, and guess who paid him a visit?

VOTE WILLBY
                        If you are legitimate, you are also a moron and I hate being associated with you. But I also am happy my feeling was correct.

If you aren't, you suck at this game still.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          Voth are you serious? If so you are maintaining your fuk fuk idiot status. Thought town agreed you shudn't be using busing blindly and wildly. God u suck. You are more trouble than you are worth. We don't need a lame busdriver.

VOTE VOTH
                          for all you know, voth could have saved your life.why suh a hostile, and agressive approach towards him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

If you are legitimate, you are also a moron and I hate being associated with you. But I also am happy my feeling was correct.

If you aren't, you suck at this game still.
                            So i'm a moron now for giving town vital information, and with all the negativity, it still satisfies your feeling?

VOTE VOTH

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post

for all you know, voth could have saved your life.why suh a hostile, and agressive approach towards him?
                              You are as brain dead as Voth apparently
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• These are some interesting bandwagons.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X