No announcement yet.

Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More people out to defend Willby before he even speaks. Right...

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      Are we really pushing this hard on Willby just because he visited someone (allegedly) who didn't die? I actually strongman killed someone last game and got caught, and you fucks didn't even kill me. You're all over-correcting. To act like Willby is mafia just because he visited someone is asinine. If Exalt dies to poison overnight, Willby dies. I don't know if Exalt has an action or not, I don't want to know, but I imagine if he did and was roleblocked, Exalt would have spoken up because that would make Willby 99% the mafia roleblocker.

Pushing to lynch Willby or force a claim seems like scum going super hard on the low hanging fruit.

Vote KASSIUS

This can and probably will change, but the hard push on Willby who can't be tied to anything other than visiting someone yet, seems way off. Much more likely that Willby is investigative or protective than a scum role.
      I generally agree with this but don't trust your bullshit smooth talk for one fucking second. It's not time to lynch Willby yet - but the way he went at Beast is pretty un-Willby like and it does make me wonder if it's an act and Willby smartly is harnessing Beast's moronic history and play rather than just putting out his fires all game.

Anyway, the scummiest bullshit shitposts come from the usual suspect, but have a different tone to them this game and makes me think...

unvote Willby
      vote Jessup
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• The only thing I don't like is WillBy basically asking other people to claim, hinting that he got some kind of info from last night, yet he isn't here giving it. Beast claims to have watched me and saw WillBy visit. WillBy basically confirmed he did (because what else could he do), so that means he outted himself as a PR of some kind. He could be a scum PR, in which case, maybe he knows he is fucked and is asking for other claims to salvage something from it. Otherwise, he is basically admitting he is a town PR and is probably going to get killed for it. I have no idea if there are any special third party PRs that don't kill people in ToS, but if there are, then that's also a possibility. Either way, not giving info if he has any after already being caught is pretty dumb imo, and WillBy isn't a dumb player. I'm trying to understand his angle here, but it isn't looking great imo.

To put it more plainly: If WillBy was a doctor/protective-type role, he wouldn't be asking if there are any more busdriver-type roles out there. If he was an investigative role, he would know the cat is already out of the bag and he would give whatever information he has. He would only ask about a bus driver after giving that info, not before. The only other option I can see is because he is scum and got caught doing something bad. Looking at the Town of Salem wiki gives me a headache, because there's like a million scum PR roles that visit people and don't kill them immediately. Hex Master? Poisoner? Plaguebearer? It's ridiculous.

So yeah, I'm waiting on WillBy to give some information, and I'm wondering why he hasn't.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Ok, time to break the silence. I've been weighing the options, claim or not claim, and how quickly will I be killed afterwards. My decision is made listening to town get divided. And besides, I think I know how to break it.

I am the town doctor. I protected Exalt last night, as I was hoping one of you assholes would try to kill him N1.

So what do we do now? We coordinate. We have a doctor and a watcher, meaning if I protect beast each night, and beast watches me each night, we can make ourselves unsafe targets for scum. Oh and before scum gets too comfortable, I do have the option to self protect...

Now, rather than screw around lynching the doctor or the watcher, let's take a look at the other targets still around.

Comment

• Oh, lest I forget: There's also...
            Disguiser
            (Disg)
            Choose a target to disguise yourself as.
            Forger Choose a person and rewrite their last will at night.
            Framer Choose one person to frame each night.
            Hypnotist
            (Hypno)
            You may sneak into a players house at night and plant a memory. DLC only
            Janitor
            (Jan, Jani)
            Choose a dying person to clean each night.
            Blackmailer
            (BM, BMer)
            Choose one person each night to blackmail.
            Consigliere
            (Consig)
            Check one person for their exact role each night.
            Consort
            (Cons)
            Distract someone each night.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Wtf. Why did you ask about a busdriver last night then?
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Pretty sure this combined with Beast's amazing play just confirmed you as an investigative role, or at least that you're claiming one indirectly.

Mine as well give the info if you have any at this point.
                I was being sarcastic, as I doubt that we have another busdriver, and jessup asked them all to roleclaim.

Comment

• Well then if Beast isn't dumb, he will be watching WillBy tonight, or at least scum will have to believe he is.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                    I'm on mobile so this odkbablt won't be my usual diatribe.

I'm between exalt and Voth with a little kthx sprinkled in. IIRC Exalt was the second vote on epic li (town), willby, and halp (town). Those were the three side-wagons that formed while Voth had the most votes and he ultimately helped get halp lynched.

The question is really whether you believe Voths roleclaim because, despite what kthx said (which is why I'm suspicious of him), it cannot be verified. Maybe it's true or maybe he pulled it out of his ass to skate by at the end of a round.

So thats what I've seen in my phond reading and so I am going to:

​​​​​Vote Exalt

Exalts voting patterns on D1 raise suspicious and if he flips scum then we have at least one other prime candidate to go for in Voth, since Exalt worked to get the heat off him. Exalts a better choice now in case what Voth is saying is indeed true.

Also all this Willby stuff only solidifies my view because it seems like Beast just outted a possible town power role for the sake of it. If willby visited exalt, but exalt is still alive, it proves nothing in terms of Willbys innocence.

Hey I guess it kind of turned into a diatribe anyway.
                    ​​​​​​​
                    ​​​​​
                    I'm gonna go ahead and VOTE: Vehicle

I already addressed the fact that I went to bed with my vote on Halp, and the reason Halp got lynched was because Vehicle unvoted Voth at deadline to vote for me, knowing full well I wouldn't be lynched. He threw his vote away for no damn reason and then tries to pin Halp's lynch solely on me. He conveniently forgot to mention that Backwards and Paul were also on that wagon, or the fact that 8 fucking players were either on solo wagons or abstaining. He also claims voth is faking his claim, which is entirely possible, but Voth was the only other wagon yesterday and Vehicle fucking jumped off it at the last second to save him. Seems to me Vehicle is full of shit here.

Nice try with manufacturing a fake case on me Vehicle. I applaud the effort, but cmon man. Even you could do better than this. Your own vote history fucks you over more than anything else. You literally saved Voth and got Halp lynched indirectly by unvoting Voth at the last second, then have the nerve to try to pretend I saved Voth instead lol.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Beast
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iiuesTpIPVQ
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• PartyFalcon wish we could hear from you and
                          Apocalypse WOW! guys.

Lurkers make me uncomfy!
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Vote Count as of now is

Voth- 3) Jessup, Beast , Kthx

Exalt- 1) Vehicle

Beast- 1) sdrawkcab

Willby- 1) Kassius

Jessup- 1) Voth

Vehicle- 1) Exalt
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Oh god. I'm voting in line with Jessup and fuckkng beast.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Missing Votes are

The_Paul , Willby, PArtyfalcon and apocalypse WOW
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X