[SIGNUP THREAD] TIGER KING: Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edify View Post
    Seriously after posting that I went and revisited some of those threads, some crazy funny times. We even had alias usernames sometimes which spiced things up.
    My name in that game was Sven Haroldson or something like that. I still text ph a couple times a year saying "Ja, absoloodle"
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post

My name in that game was Sven Haroldson or something like that. I still text ph a couple times a year saying "Ja, absoloodle"
      1 win -12 losses is a fantastic record. HA! Guess I'm just fodder for these games $
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

ugh fine in
        3:sarger> the expression on her face said "ez" but the "arms" said "IMPOSSIBLE"

For some reason, this guy decided to post the entire wiki (or other) on pancakes. -Aquatiq

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse WOW! View Post
          ugh fine in
          Ayyyy!

Jason Don't pretend no one saw you returned to forums today! Uncle Sam wants you to play mafia!
          Last edited by Edify; 05-01-2020, 12:45 AM.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

iight i'm in, i'm going to revert to my play style a couple games ago.
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Here to shit post and ultimately shit on mod’s lawn when I inevitably have a disagreement with them over rule parsing.

Comment

Actually I don't really have time for sifting through endless pages of shitposting and decades old rivalries, I'm out.
                3:sarger> the expression on her face said "ez" but the "arms" said "IMPOSSIBLE"

For some reason, this guy decided to post the entire wiki (or other) on pancakes. -Aquatiq

Comment

I remember one game kthx turned me into his damn cultist follower, and turban played some sick 3 shot vampire role. good games.
                  2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse WOW! View Post
                    Actually I don't really have time for sifting through endless pages of shitposting and decades old rivalries, I'm out.
                    please don't, please play, I will always be nice to you!

Comment

Apocalypse WOW!

Comment

I'm in faggots.

Fuck you Backwards. Bitch.
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Oh I already signed up gay
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post
                            I remember one game kthx turned me into his damn cultist follower, and turban played some sick 3 shot vampire role. good games.
                            That’s the most frustrating game I’ve ever played. Fuck turban, I’m still mad about it.

Comment

Originally posted by PoopCat View Post
                              Here to shit post and ultimately shit on mod’s lawn when I inevitably have a disagreement with them over rule parsing.
                              New fone who dis?
                              thread killer

Comment

In.

I've got a truck full of expired Wal-Mart meat that says Voth is Joe Exotic
                                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                                Message has been sent to online moderators
                                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>no
                                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                                X