No announcement yet.

[SIGNUP THREAD] TIGER KING: Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll play whenever just let me know when were starting. If these new people are close to the same caliber as PF has shown to be then I'm down with them joining up. Hopefully a bit more active than PF though.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Halp View Post
      Edify be together with us
      ) =

Sorry Halp, I'll be out for this one. 4K posts is a good time to disappear for another while, at least til I finish my most important course this semester.
      Last edited by Edify; 05-11-2020, 10:48 PM. Reason: what the heck the quote tags are broken
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
        ) =

Sorry Halp, I'll be out for this one. 4K posts is a good time to disappear for another while, at least til I finish my most important course this semester.

nope

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          I'll play whenever just let me know when were starting. If these new people are close to the same caliber as PF has shown to be then I'm down with them joining up. Hopefully a bit more active than PF though.
          Awwwee thx kthx. Can’t wait to to pull Vanilla Townie; I’ll make you all regret that you ever wanted me to be more active.

Comment

Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

Awwwee thx kthx. Can’t wait to to pull Vanilla Townie; I’ll make you all regret that you ever wanted me to be more active.
            Yeah yeah, pretty rare when someone who can speak eloquently and spell correctly pops up this late in this games life. Usually we just get lots of beasts.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Yeah yeah, pretty rare when someone who can speak eloquently and spell correctly pops up this late in this games life. Usually we just get lots of beasts.
              LOL im dead
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

LOL im dead
                Fuck you exalt rofl
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Just as long as they're not new and winners then, eh?

Comment

Halp sign me up. No idea what this flavour is though, haven't watched that Netflix show.

Comment

Halp fuck off already.

In due to peer pressure, ready when you are. Voth are we going for round 3 this game or are we going to be friends again?
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                        Can vouche for knowing M_leonard & RudeForky; they’re both probably scum though.
                        Lawyer/scum -- I'll accept both spellings.

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Who are you people!? Do I need to get my ban hammer?
                          Just a mutual friend and lover of betraying said mutual friends in games.

Comment

Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post

Lawyer/scum -- I'll accept both spellings.
                            There's a difference?

Ba dum tss :drummer:
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

in in

Comment

Most of you all actually do deserve corona...
                                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Working...
                                X