10. Vehicle
    11. PartyFalcone
    12. raisonne
    13. Leohnard
    14. Scarlet
    15. the_paul
    16. Jessup
    17. kassius
    Last edited by Halp; 05-22-2020, 09:02 PM.

Yes I'm in

Comment

Sign up please. You might have to PM me (I get email notifs for those) if I've wandered away from forums.
      For your convenience, I've attached my lengthy mafia games CV.

If you're wondering who is subscribing to my posts, it's Crescent Seal and I don't know why.
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

lol wut Edify

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
          lol wut Edify
          I was too stressed last week to play another one so soon. Sorry my dude ixt I figure this one won't start for 1 or 1.5 weeks, time to make sure my priorities are straight again.

Edit: Also, haters would tie me up and string me to the flagpole after that last game... just look what they're doing to Voth D1. @_@
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
            Sign up please. You might have to PM me (I get email notifs for those) if I've wandered away from forums.

If you're wondering who is subscribing to my posts, it's Crescent Seal and I don't know why.
            When one comes to know Crescent Seal, one learns to stop asking “why” and just embrace the enigma.

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
              lol wut Edify
              u in or u just gonna use my thread to promote your insecurities?

Comment

It was an honest question to edify dunno why you’re overreacting so bad

Comment

Alright, I'm in.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post

Damn, #22 the Mafia School one was a great game I think. Need to find that thread
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by cash.MONay
                      List of Players

1) the_paul - Lynched day 6 - School Principal (aka Mafia Godfather)- WINNER
                      2) Barton - Killed night 1 - Naive Medical Student (aka Naive Doctor)
                      3) Displaced - Lynched day 7 - Slutty Teacher (aka Mafia Roleblocker)
                      4) Zeebu - Lynched day 5 - Guidance Councillor (aka Mafia Mason)
                      5) Turban - WINNER - Sneaky Nerd (aka Mafia Framer)
                      6) Voth - Killed night 4 - Assistant Hall Monitor (aka town deputy)
                      7) Kthx (replaced Soliderz on day 3) - Killed night 6 - Student
                      8) Twerp - Lynched day 3 - Student
                      9) Xog - Killed night 1 - Student
                      10) Exalt - Lynched day 1 - Student
                      11) Jason - Killed night 6 - Science Student (aka Forensic)
                      12) Fit of Rage - Killed night 2 - Hall Monitor Student (cop)
                      13) Soup du Jour - Killed night 3 - Unknown
                      14) Adman - Lynched day 8 - Intrusive Nerd (aka Mafia Cop)- WINNER
                      15) Creature -Killed night 4 - Protective Nerd (aka Mafia Doc)- WINNER
                      16) Edify - Lynched day 2 - Religious Nerd (aka Mafia Mason)- WINNER
                      17) PH - Killed night 7 - Weird Student (aka Naive Nexus)
                      18) Stargazer - Killed night 3 - School Janitor (aka Mafia Janitor)
                      19) Summa - Killed night 1 - Math Teacher (aka Mafia Cop)
                      20) sarger - Killed night 2 - Student
                      21) Apocalypse WOW! - Killed night 5 - Student
                      22) Mantra-slider - Killed night 9 - Naive Hall Monitor (aka Naive student cop)
                      23) Crescent Seal - Lynched day 8 - Student
                      24) Dabram - Killed night 7 - Religious Student (aka Student Mason)
                      25) Galleleo - Killed night 8 - Student
                      26) raizin - Killed night 5 - School Bus Driver
                      27) lilwade - Lynched day 4 - Head Nerd (aka Mafia Godfather)
                      28) Jeenyuss - Killed night 3 - Student
                      29) Salubrious - Killed night 2 - Unknown
                      Edify ayyyy look at that, we were winners. Look at some of these names on here too, kthx, Exalt, and Voth. This dickhead Cash made ph a naive nexus, looooool
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Innnnnnnn
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

IN u
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Lol in

Originally posted by Turban
                            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Edify ayyyy look at that, we were winners. Look at some of these names on here too, kthx, Exalt, and Voth. This dickhead Cash made ph a naive nexus, looooool
                              Seriously after posting that I went and revisited some of those threads, some crazy funny times. We even had alias usernames sometimes which spiced things up.
                              thread killer

Comment

Working...
                              X