No announcement yet.

bee+sleepy me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

richard creager, how long does it take a lizard to grow back his/her tail?
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

oo! oo! ask me ask me!! i know!! PICK ME!! PICK ME!! <waving hand in air>

Comment

Whoever feels like killing Xog...be my guest
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

cundor, how are you this fine day?
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I just ate an entire big pizza alone, plus a piece from another one.. I'm so full that I have problems sitting up, or even lying. I'm considering to stab myself in the stomach and cut it some to take out some pizza (and then eat more)
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
              cundor, how are you this fine day?
              I'm super, thanx for asking!!
              What about yourself?
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I'd say a week ilya.
                sage

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                  I'm super, thanx for asking!!
                  What about yourself?
                  ohh i'm pretty good, you know.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  I'd say a week ilya.
                  thank you for the 411.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyers eve
                    Still you could have set it free. You dont have a window or something? Turn off the lamp and the bee will fly outside.
                    That would have been an awful idea! I have a window, and I tried to set it free, but since I was tired and it went all up to the ceiling of the room to my other lamp, not the lamp by my "bed table".. And the ceiling lamp has 3 lamps, and very unsteady if you try to hit it with something, I just might fall down like my last lamp, when I accidently hit it with some weights..

Back to the window idea.. =P I have curtains to my window, and my window is pretty small, or at least you cant open it too much since it has this "lock" so that you can't drag it wide open (every normal window has one of those things). That would have taked time, and it would have been too dangerous, I would have get stung by the bee, it would have died, I would be screaming for like 10 mins..

Btw, I remember myself in my early days that I stepped on bee, without shoes or socks, and wow it feelt good for 5> mins. A other time, 5th grade, it was at an autum school day, we where walking in the forest. And suddenly I feel lots of pain, and I look at my gloves, and there where at least 3-5 bee on my hand! I got stung/stinged? about 1-3 times on my hand.. I jsut took my gloves of and screamed in pain and runned like a child would do..

One other time before school, we played by the forest, and there were groundbees there by some oak. And guess what I got stung/stinged? on my stomach! And what I know is that groundbees has a stronger sting then normal bees. Luckly i'm not allergic to bees..

Bees ain't my thing, I really don't like em, everytime I see a bee, it's like some1 pushes a button, either kill mode, or the panic button. More like first kill mode, and then faliure, the panic button.
                    Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

i saw a mouse this morning
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
                        That would have been an awful idea! I have a window, and I tried to set it free, but since I was tired and it went all up to the ceiling of the room to my other lamp, not the lamp by my "bed table".. And the ceiling lamp has 3 lamps, and very unsteady if you try to hit it with something, I just might fall down like my last lamp, when I accidently hit it with some weights..

Back to the window idea.. =P I have curtains to my window, and my window is pretty small, or at least you cant open it too much since it has this "lock" so that you can't drag it wide open (every normal window has one of those things). That would have taked time, and it would have been too dangerous, I would have get stung by the bee, it would have died, I would be screaming for like 10 mins..

Btw, I remember myself in my early days that I stepped on bee, without shoes or socks, and wow it feelt good for 5> mins. A other time, 5th grade, it was at an autum school day, we where walking in the forest. And suddenly I feel lots of pain, and I look at my gloves, and there where at least 3-5 bee on my hand! I got stung/stinged? about 1-3 times on my hand.. I jsut took my gloves of and screamed in pain and runned like a child would do..

One other time before school, we played by the forest, and there were groundbees there by some oak. And guess what I got stung/stinged? on my stomach! And what I know is that groundbees has a stronger sting then normal bees. Luckly i'm not allergic to bees..

Bees ain't my thing, I really don't like em, everytime I see a bee, it's like some1 pushes a button, either kill mode, or the panic button. More like first kill mode, and then faliure, the panic button.
                        Holy shit how can someone write this much in a response to something about a stupid bee. I didn't even bother to read it.
                        -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

Firstly Ure story is awesome and hella funny....i literally Chuckled to myself

Secondly....I dont kill bees or spiders or any other insects....because i think that either A: if God turns out to be Buddhist....im screwed...and B: my belief is that God has a list of things that i have killed in my lifetime....whether it be insects....or ppl so i try not to kill things.....just a thought

-Springy
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                            Firstly Ure story is awesome and hella funny....i literally Chuckled to myself

Secondly....I dont kill bees or spiders or any other insects....because i think that either A: if God turns out to be Buddhist....im screwed...and B: my belief is that God has a list of things that i have killed in my lifetime....whether it be insects....or ppl so i try not to kill things.....just a thought

-Springy
                            I happy that I made you laugh.

IMO, insects are insects, and what kind of god would love you so that he puts you in an insect or a animal. All those are "ruled" by the humans.

Anyway, I wouldn't kill any insects if there was a budist standing besides me, since I do repect their way in their own life. Pointless to start conflicts.
                            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Working...
                            X