X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zyclon
    Lucy Pinder

You, my friend, have good taste.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

ugly
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

you're kidding right?

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
          ugly
          you're full of crap, and you know it.
          Detox.

Comment

I WOULD BANG HER SO HARD.....too bad she would never talk to a loser like me though
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

she has man feet
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
                she has man feet
                ROFL she has boots on neways ILYAR HURRY UP AND UPDATE TWGALLS SO MY PIC WILL BE THERE
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

They might be boots ilya
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

those are some ugly boots, but still, look above them, her legs are all manly and shit

i think i'll update gallery this sunday, but i dunno
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Comment

Belgium
                        Like other nationalities, Belgians pride themselves on their rich beer culture. There are over 1500 kinds of Belgian beer (including label beer) among which Stella Artois, Alken Maes, Jupiler, Delirium Tremens (brand), Duvel and Kwak are some of the best known. It is often said (particularly by Belgians) that the Belgian beers are particularly excellent. Belgium is the only country that has Trappist beer.

beer
                        More cowbell...

Comment

Speaking of good beers, the times I've traveled Europe I've found some really awesome beers mostly from local companies, but the one that caught my taste buds the most was this place in Lucernce Switzerland, I forget the name of it totaly. I know none of you are from there, but perhaps you've had it before or know what I'm talking about? I really need to import some of that stuff!

Comment

Try importing westvleeteren. It's a trappist, and they only make it in one location in Belgium. They only let people buy certain amounts, because the stock is thin, and they only brew it once a year
                            And otherwise try: Carlsberg(hey, it's not Belgian but it's good), Stella Artois, Duvel(the best, according to me), or if you want a list:
                            a list of belgian breweries and their beers, I don't know if it's all of them, I haven't checked
                            http://www.dma.be/p/bier/2_1_uk.htm

Here's a list of swiss beers, should you want to look for your beer
                            http://home.datacomm.ch/fiulijn/3.0%20presentation.htm
                            Last edited by a falling tree; 07-29-2004, 07:57 PM.
                            More cowbell...

Comment

Carlsberg isn't good.
                              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                              ---A few minutes later---
                              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                              9:Kim> UM
                              9:Kim> i didn't
                              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                                Carlsberg isn't good.
                                OMG LIAR!