Conspiracy at the White House.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NIGHT PHASE START

I'm aiming for day phase to start tomorrow around 3pm PDT, maybe around 6-7 pm at the latest. If all actions are submitted before then, we can speed it up.

Comment

I played this format once several years ago, but I barely remember how it played out. Some thoughts:
      • ConPlan has to no-kill Night 0 or we can break the setup with cryptography (since town know the president). I guess this is only a 75%+lynch-between-two-claims chance town win since they could guess the president right, but it's lame and shooting blind N0 is a bad strat anyway.
      • From the above, the medic shouldn't visit a player N0 because they might hit the granny.
      • From the above, the only player the tracker could identify is the lover, while they have an equal chance of dying to the granny.
      I think this is right, since I remember this format starting D1 with the lover assigned randomly and the conplan with the gun D1 since scum/town have no reason to perform visits.

Comment

Important info to all players: As the role mechanic states, the medic CANNOT protect the same person on consecutive nights.

Comment

Just saw I was subbed, enjoy the game guys sorry for being inactive.
          Last edited by kthx; 09-03-2020, 07:02 PM.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You have been subbed sorry.

Comment

DAY PHASE START

If all votes are in in a reasonable manner I'll be aiming for phase change 9/4 at around 10-11 pm PDT, time adjustments depending on situation.

Comment

I'm inclined to think scarlet is actually being genuinely helpful this game.

We still vote to lynch someone right? Or do we want to keep a tie since we have no idea who is what? Like aiming for the CP would be a total shot in the dark, so do we wait another day>

I was going to cast a tentative ballot but those always end up becoming wagons when I do them.I gave an idea of who I'd vote for but would like to hjear from the others.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I will repeat this once and only once. Town knows who President is. They need to use strategies to divert the CP's attention away if the situation comes for CP to take their shot. CP must fly under the radar to avoid being outted, but still has the last second chance to win by sniping the Pres.

The CP already has a gun so no voting will only hurt town's chances. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

We still vote to lynch someone right? Or do we want to keep a tie since we have no idea who is what? Like aiming for the CP would be a total shot in the dark, so do we wait another day>

I was going to cast a tentative ballot but those always end up becoming wagons when I do them.I gave an idea of who I'd vote for but would like to hjear from the others.
                    Yes we lynch someone. If we dont, the CP has another night to kill someone. We are going to get a guilty investigation or anything this game unless the tracker happens to find the CP visiting someone who died.

vote the_paul
                    beat you to it this time

Comment

This is a neat concept, but I'm still confused honestly - that night phase was ridiculously fast... 7 hours, and I know it's a small game with very few night roles but still, damn.

So basically the CP now has a gun he can day vig someone with at any point because he didn't submit a night action to nightkill someone. Is that right?

Beyond that, we want to lynch the CP obviously, but with such little participation that is going to prove difficult.

vote Vehicle

I really enjoyed the little hemming and hawing post you made which sort of but not really threw the idea of lynching no one out there without really committing. Super pro-town of you. In this setup, why not just choose to not use our only possible weapon? There are no roles to bail us out unless the CP is caught at night - we have to lynch. So why even bother suggesting we wait on a lynch?
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

This is the post I'm referring to, even though with such a limited post count it shouldn't be hard to find.
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Yes we lynch someone. If we dont, the CP has another night to kill someone. We are going to get a guilty investigation or anything this game unless the tracker happens to find the CP visiting someone who died.

vote the_paul
                          beat you to it this time
                          I don't get it. If the CP is a 1 shot dayvig, then what's the point of voting? Just no lynch forever and force their shot. Or do they get unlimited NKs plus the 1 shot dayvig?

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Cp can freely nk after first night assuming they don’t hit gma

Comment

It wouldn't be mafia if Voth didn't vote for me for no fucking reason. This is a new game concept for me and I'm not enough of a mafia veteran to play out all the scenarios in my head to decide if a lynch is better than a no-lynch. I was also mixed up about the rules, that the CP has to get the President during the day and he only has one shot to do so and in order to take it he has to not kill anyone the night prior? Is all of that correct? That's the assumptions I'm operating under.

Vote the_paul

Showed up when he got subbed in to say he was going to go Beast mode on this game. That could me one of two things: 1) He posts nonsense and backwards logic for the entire game even though he's actually innocent or 2) He's going to go hard and give his best effort.

Now, if you're the CP, what would you do on D1? Probably lay low, not post much, draw as little attention to yourself as possible. Where you at t_p? No doubt off polishing your gun somewhere.
                              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                              Message has been sent to online moderators
                              2:BLeeN> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>no
                              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                              2:BLeeN> ok then no
                              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Just to address this confusion that Vehicle has or that anyone else may have, the CP only needed to not nk once (which they did) to obtain a gun. They don't need to consecutively non-nk in order to get their gun.

Comment

Working...
                                X