• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current Votes:
    the_paul 2 (WillBy, Vehicle)
    Vehicle 1 (Voth)

Comment

I will keep watch over development in next few hours if lack of voting/participation will extend one more day (Saturday)

Comment

What, you were planning on starting this on/leading into a weekend and then also ending D1, which is anywhere between 50% to two thirds of the play in the setup, on the same weekend?
        Well, whatever.

Vote the_paul
        Because he's not here yet. My actual spiritual vote is on vehicle for pretending that it's reasonable to suggest a nolynch after agreeably responding to a post where I claimed that town should perform no actions N0, but inactivity is always worse than that and the day is unreasonably short so I'll park here.

Originally posted by Voth View Post
        This is a neat concept, but I'm still confused honestly - that night phase was ridiculously fast... 7 hours, and I know it's a small game with very few night roles but still, damn.
        I'm sure everyone else is thinking it, so are you gonna go ahead and hardclaim a no-action role or what?

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        I don't get it. If the CP is a 1 shot dayvig, then what's the point of voting? Just no lynch forever and force their shot. Or do they get unlimited NKs plus the 1 shot dayvig?
        Yeah, they have unlimited NKs, they're just the mafia, except they just also get to make a guess on the president before they get lynched (or instantly win if they ever know the president's identity), since the gun reveals them i.e. they autolose if they miss. For the same reason, there is no LYLO because at the three man split the CP just shoots one and NKs the president if they're last.

Comment

Alright then.

Vote:Vehicle

PS: He's president CP. Shoot him ftw.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Hey guys, sorry I was away yesterday. Forgot I had a bunch of shit to do irl and lost track of time. Day 1 is really easy, sorry to break the game for you guys.

Vote WILLBY

He is ALWAYS scum, and since there is only 1 scum role (I think?), this game is over if we all get rid of this scumbag Kansas City Chefs fan.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I voted early for paul because he hadn't yet shown up. And my prediction came true: a small-but-big-enough bandwagon has formed around him,.

I don't think I want any part in it. II'm switching to Willby because unlike paul he has been present but like paul, he hasn't offered offered useful.

This also ties to votes between paul and willby so someone will have ti be decisive or we double-lynch on D1. I could also be convinced to vote for Scarlet because earlier in the game I said he was being surprisingly kind and useful, but I'm often a bad judge of character. (And his last post seemed sketchy).

Unvote the_paul
              Vote Wilby

PS: What can town gain from the day phase if there's no enemy faction, just one asshole?
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                PS: What can town gain from the day phase if there's no enemy faction, just one asshole?
                The same and only thing that they can get in any other setup, information about people's roles?
                In particular, there are only two people who don't know who the president is; the lover and the CP.

Comment

Yeah I guess it's just harder to get a read when you're really only looking for one person? I also guess the more people who die. the easier it is to find the CP (whiich I know stands for contingency planner but I keep thinking child predator and sometimes worse I
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

MOD NOTE: Please be advised phase change estimated in ~8-9 hours.
                    No lynch if multiple people w/ highest votes.
                    Last edited by ixt; 09-05-2020, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                      I voted early for paul because he hadn't yet shown up. And my prediction came true: a small-but-big-enough bandwagon has formed around him,.

I don't think I want any part in it. II'm switching to Willby because unlike paul he has been present but like paul, he hasn't offered offered useful.

:thinking:

I like tying the vote though, that's pro-town move

Comment

Not sure if the emoji just didnt work or if I'm doing something wrong but it was supposed to be the thinking emoji

Comment

MOD NOTICE: ~1 HOUR

Comment

the_paul: 2 (WillBy, Scarlet)
                            Vehicle: 2 (Voth, Exalt)
                            WillBy: 2 (the_paul, Vehicle)

Comment

After a busy day's of work in the Oval Office, the agents packed up and left their separate ways for the day. However, something did not feel quite right. There seemed to be an ominous shadow looming, prepped to find its opportunity to strike disaster and mayhem...

BEGIN NIGHT 2

Comment

Phase change in 1 day (I'll try to be close on the mark around 1030 pm-ish PDT)

Comment

Working...
                                X