No announcement yet.

Conspiracy at the White House.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a brutal time to change phases - 1 AM EST. So now the CP has a gun and we have nothing to show for anything, and apparently the CP can now go on to night phase and make a nightkill. And guess what? We are right back where we started next day phase. Probably minus one townie, though. Who do we have to thank? Vehicle, of course.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
      After a busy day's of work in the Oval Office, the agents packed up and left their separate ways for the day. However, something did not feel quite right. There seemed to be an ominous shadow looming, prepped to find its opportunity to strike disaster and mayhem...

BEGIN NIGHT 2
      Phase changed at 9:24 AM for me (2:24 pm in Taiwan?), so 2:24 am for people in EST. Kinda brutal. I wonder if there's a timezone that will work for everyone. Maybe if you phase changed sometime at night during your time ixt? You're always going to be 12 hours different from people in America, so it will at least be in the later morning for them, and I'm like 5 hours different so it isn't too drastic. Otherwise, maybe you'd have to change it around noon your time so they know they have until midnight. I'll be SOL, but it would only be me.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Phase changed at 9:24 AM for me (2:24 pm in Taiwan?), so 2:24 am for people in EST. Kinda brutal. I wonder if there's a timezone that will work for everyone. Maybe if you phase changed sometime at night during your time ixt? You're always going to be 12 hours different from people in America, so it will at least be in the later morning for them, and I'm like 5 hours different so it isn't too drastic. Otherwise, maybe you'd have to change it around noon your time so they know they have until midnight. I'll be SOL, but it would only be me.
        I’m in California.

Comment

I could change at 3 pm PDT if that’s better for time, I’ll have to give an extra day perhaps if necessary

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
            What a brutal time to change phases - 1 AM EST. So now the CP has a gun and we have nothing to show for anything, and apparently the CP can now go on to night phase and make a nightkill. And guess what? We are right back where we started next day phase. Probably minus one townie, though. Who do we have to thank? Vehicle, of course.
            To be honest, I thought they were both going to die. There's no rules posted anywhere saying no double-lynches. But, yeah, sure, blame me.
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

To be honest, I thought they were both going to die. There's no rules posted anywhere saying no double-lynches. But, yeah, sure, blame me.
              I realized that so I added a comment on one of the Mod notices if you look back.

Comment

Another day, and another day of work. Someone was missing.

SCARLET has been killed. He was the Tracker.

DUE TO MENTIONED TIME CONSIDERATIONS, PHASE CHANGE IS SET FOR 9/8 ~5 PM PDT. PLEASE NOTE.

Comment

Ok this time I'm positive
                  vote voth

Comment

What makes you so sure its Voth?
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                      Vote the_paul
                      Because he's not here yet. My actual spiritual vote is on vehicle for pretending that it's reasonable to suggest a nolynch after agreeably responding to a post where I claimed that town should perform no actions N0, but inactivity is always worse than that and the day is unreasonably short so I'll park here.

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                      the_paul: 2 (WillBy, Scarlet)
                      Vehicle: 2 (Voth, Exalt)
                      WillBy: 2 (the_paul, Vehicle)
                      Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Whose both? You made it a three way tie with your vote then disappeared, only to give some lame excuse after the fact as if you aren't actually to blame. The only problem here is that you are actually to blame. Final vote before deadline, and you made it a three way tie.

VOTE: Vehicle
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

PS: The real president is actually WillBy. Shoot him ftw CP.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

vote exalt
                          this one I'm fairly certain about
                          and I would appreciate your cooperation on this.

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                            vote exalt
                            this one I'm fairly certain about
                            and I would appreciate your cooperation on this.
                            You went from positive to fairly certain. Sounds like a downgrade in confidence to me. You gotta pump that up!
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

You went from positive to fairly certain. Sounds like a downgrade in confidence to me. You gotta pump that up!
                              Paul convinced me that yoloing wasnt necessarily the best choice

Comment

Whose both? You made it a three way tie with your vote then disappeared, only to give some lame excuse after the fact as if you aren't actually to blame. The only problem here is that you are actually to blame. Final vote before deadline, and you made it a three way tie. Now I'm glad it was a no-lynch at not a triple lynch.

VOTE: Vehicle
                                I thought I had tied it two-way between paul and wilby, not three-way, I might have played it different if I realized my head was on the block. I thought paul and willby would die, and the second day town would win because someone would die in the night so it would be 3 players and one person would know for a fact who the president is. It's not like I changed votes at the last second. There were hours to go. I think you're full of shit.

Vote exalt
                                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                                Message has been sent to online moderators
                                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>no
                                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                                X