X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current Votes:

Exalt: 2 (WillBy, Vehicle)
    Vehicle: 1 (Exalt)

Phase change is tomorrow, please be aware of time so you're able to check and weigh in before then.

Comment

Vote Vehicle

Suggestions of a no lynch on Day 1 in this game type especially is a huge red flag. Similarly noted by Scarlet, who died last night.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Does anyone have anything to go on or are we just grasping at straws here? I'm down to do that, I just want to know what I'm doing here. Vehicle no lynch is a bad look, but Willby seems very assertive and confident. Now that the holiday weekend is over I can finally dial in a little bit more
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
          Vote Vehicle

Suggestions of a no lynch on Day 1 in this game type especially is a huge red flag. Similarly noted by Scarlet, who died last night.
          There was no suggestion of a no lynch. Ixt hadn't put anywhere any rules stating that a tie was no lynch. I thought it was a double lynch (and didn't realize I was on the block too to make it a triple.) Shocker though, Voth spends the first two days voting for me and pointing the finger at me, who inevitably will flip town.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            Does anyone have anything to go on or are we just grasping at straws here? I'm down to do that, I just want to know what I'm doing here. Vehicle no lynch is a bad look, but Willby seems very assertive and confident. Now that the holiday weekend is over I can finally dial in a little bit more
            It's piles of straw all the way down. Hope you had a good holiday though.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

There was no suggestion of a no lynch. Ixt hadn't put anywhere any rules stating that a tie was no lynch. I thought it was a double lynch (and didn't realize I was on the block too to make it a triple.) Shocker though, Voth spends the first two days voting for me and pointing the finger at me, who inevitably will flip town.
              Voth isn't the only one who was looking heavily in your direction. You forget the Town Tracker was doing so as well, and Scarlet was killed for it. Awfully convenient.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I'm inclined to think scarlet is actually being genuinely helpful this game.

We still vote to lynch someone right? Or do we want to keep a tie since we have no idea who is what? Like aiming for the CP would be a total shot in the dark, so do we wait another day>

I was going to cast a tentative ballot but those always end up becoming wagons when I do them.I gave an idea of who I'd vote for but would like to hjear from the others.
                Does it get any more obvious when you are toeing the line? Also... what? You clearly insinuated a tie would lead to a no lynch here, your reasoning being we have "no idea who is what."

Yeah, thanks but in a game like this where there is so little to go off of, I'll take this all day.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Right Vehicle. "We have no idea who is what" so why don't we just double lynch off the bat in a 6 person game? Makes sense.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

the_paul You refusing to place a vote here when ixt could swoop in at any moment and randomly change phases out of nowhere is not cool. Because we are sitting at another no lynch right now, and you're the only one on the sidelines.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Vote Count:

Exalt: 2 (WillBy, Vehicle)
                      Vehicle: 2 (Exalt, Voth)

No Vote: the_paul

TIME DURATION NOTICE: ~5 hours 30 min

Comment

BEGIN NIGHT PHASE

Comment

God job on that one Voth. Kept the vote tied and didn't lynch anyone, this time with the rules abundantly clear. So does that make you scum?

I'm not going to keep repeating myself:
                          1) I was dumb and didn't realize I had 2 votes on me
                          2) I changed votes WAY EARLY in the phase. There was plenty of opportunity for ANYONE to come and make a vote that would have been consequential
                          3) I was vote No.1 one paul and then two people quickly hopped on. I know there's only one 'mafia' member this game, but my votes always lead to bandwagons (which I stated in my post) and I wasn't going to let that happen again.

Basically, I'm not the only player in this game and I find it laughable that you're putting the entire onus of moving the game forward on me. I find it doubly ironic that the same thing happened again today, and you, Voth, were the last to cast a vote. Does that make you the asshole?
                          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          2:BLeeN> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>no
                          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                          2:BLeeN> ok then no
                          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

God job on that one Voth. Kept the vote tied and didn't lynch anyone, this time with the rules abundantly clear. So does that make you scum?

I'm not going to keep repeating myself:
                            1) I was dumb and didn't realize I had 2 votes on me
                            2) I changed votes WAY EARLY in the phase. There was plenty of opportunity for ANYONE to come and make a vote that would have been consequential
                            3) I was vote No.1 one paul and then two people quickly hopped on. I know there's only one 'mafia' member this game, but my votes always lead to bandwagons (which I stated in my post) and I wasn't going to let that happen again.

Basically, I'm not the only player in this game and I find it laughable that you're putting the entire onus of moving the game forward on me. I find it doubly ironic that the same thing happened again today, and you, Voth, were the last to cast a vote. Does that make you the asshole?
                            Nope, it makes you or the_paul the asshole. You because you have been scummy as hell since the post I quoted (which you seem to misremember even despite the words being black and white) and the_paul because the dude decided to not even vote. Who is who is simply anyone's best guess... ;-).

So I guess we will revisit this again tomorrow...

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Yeah Voth is right I am the asshole here. Not used to phases that run this quickly, hard to get involved for me with stuff going on irl. This is why I didn't sign up, I shouldn't have agreed to sub in. Sorry to ixt and you guys
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

WILLBY has been brutally murdered.

He was the MEDIC.

Comment

Working...
                                X