Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY PHASE START

Comment

Exalt, thats the second time you mention scarlet the tracker being after me to which I say, what the fuck?

I don't remember a single post where scarlet even mentioned my name.

Voth remember last game when you lynched me because I said 'town' instead of 'prison' and were horribly wrong and it probably cost the game? Well, you're doing it again.

Even so, I think you're innocent I just think you need someone to blindly attack and Jessup didn't sign up for this one.

So it's either Paul or exalt.

Vote Exalt
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Also I could be wrong but I think if we mislynch today we lose.
        (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet View Post
          What, you were planning on starting this on/leading into a weekend and then also ending D1, which is anywhere between 50% to two thirds of the play in the setup, on the same weekend?
          Well, whatever.

Vote the_paul
          Because he's not here yet. My actual spiritual vote is on vehicle for pretending that it's reasonable to suggest a nolynch after agreeably responding to a post where I claimed that town should perform no actions N0, but inactivity is always worse than that and the day is unreasonably short so I'll park here.
          Vehicle Just leaving this here for you. Gotta think about this one.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Your cognitive dissonance ruins yet another game. Your blindness in voting for me is because of this one post on page 3:

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
            I'm inclined to think scarlet is actually being genuinely helpful this game.

We still vote to lynch someone right? Or do we want to keep a tie since we have no idea who is what? Like aiming for the CP would be a total shot in the dark, so do we wait another day>

I was going to cast a tentative ballot but those always end up becoming wagons when I do them.I gave an idea of who I'd vote for but would like to hjear from the others.
            And then AFTER that post and AFTER you voted for me is when Scarlet made the post you're referring to where he says his "spiritual vote" is for me as he votes for someone else.

I'm calling it now and basically fucking the game.

Voth: Lover
            Exalt: Contingency Planner
            Veh: [I can't reveal host pms]
            t_p: [I can't reveal host pms]

Basically to have any shot at winning paul and I have a 50/50 shot against either Voth or Exalt; then at night Voth/Exalt attack Grandma; then town wins.

So basically, unless ixt tied the lover to the CP (which he didn't), town is fucked. Thank you Voth. You found a way to ruin a fucking 6 player game.

I'm staying on Exalt for now and will switch to Voth if the_paul votes Exalt. At that point, if the lover wants any chance at winning, they need to side with the_paul and I. There are four players left. Unless the_paul votes for me, which I guess is a real possibility but he would be an idiot too, I will be voting with him so we form a 2-player bloc.

The only choice for the love is to side with whoever has 2. If we get it wrong today, we're fucked.
            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

CORRECTION

I'm staying on Exalt for now and will switch to Voth if the_paul votes Exalt.

What I meant was that I'm voting with paul. So if paul votes Voth I vote Voth.
              (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Voth Make sure your cradle your baby's head and support the neck, because your parents clearly didn't.
                (Overstrand)>no

Comment

I'm also just now realizing I used cognitive dissonance wrong, let's just go with blind idiocy.
                  (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Are you gonna be okay?
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I'm about to watch my Nuggets lose, so let me get this out here.

Vote EXALT

I've been useless and I don't know shit, but Willby seemedto have a strong read on Exalt so I'm rolling with that in case I fucking forget to come back during the game. If anyone has some information, I'm all ears.
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                        CORRECTION

I'm staying on Exalt for now and will switch to Voth if the_paul votes Exalt.

What I meant was that I'm voting with paul. So if paul votes Voth I vote Voth.
                        Well, the way I see it is this: 2 people are grandma/president and two are lover/CP.

I could just stay silent and win, but I'm going to gamble to make it interesting. I'm the Lover.

I picked Voth as my Lover on Night 0 to make it spicy. What that means is I'm not going to vote Voth under any circumstances. I win regardless of what happens if Voth doesnt die.

If he's the CP, then the game is already over with a NL and an NK on either of you (and then dayvig on president) or if he shoots either of you with the dayvig now, and then a correct NK if he misses the president.

If he isnt the CP, then I only win with town of he stays alive, but that means lynching either you or Paul. Even then, it's a blind chance we hit the CP and they miss the 50-50 dayvig shot. That shot would be on him or whichever is town between vehicle/paul, and I lose if it's on Voth. Still, that would make me lynch the CP if Voth is the Grandma, so theres a possible chance I still win. If Voth isnt the grandma, town loses anyway, as do I, but that's not my fault you all NLed twice in a row.

So what I'm saying is... your move Voth. I follow your lead either way. If you're CP, we win right now just by forcing a NL. If you're not, we have 50-50 chance of winning by wagoning whoever isnt the pres between Paul/Vehicle. The CP will dayvig, making it a toss up if they hit the grandma or not. They lose either way by shooting me, so those are the odds.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Might I also add, town loses automatically by lynching me. NK on either of the two remaining two wins the game. Only chance town has to win is if Voth isnt the CP, and then only by lynching the actual CP between Paul/Vehicle. FYI
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Hm interesting

Comment

• Voth takes out a gun and fires!

Voth lays dead at his post. He was the CONTINGENCY PLANNER.

GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Bruhhhhh voth....

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                                Voth takes out a gun and fires!

Voth lays dead at his post. He was the CONTINGENCY PLANNER.

GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Bruhhhhh voth....
                                What
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X