Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Mafia: Not A Creature Was Stirring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Mafia: Not A Creature Was Stirring....

Players
    1. Beast - Killed N1 By The Mafia - Town Psychic
    2. the_paul (@the_paul)
    3. sdrawkcab (@sdrawkcab)
    4. Jessup - Killed D3 by majority vote - Mafia Hypnotist
    5. Exalt (@Exalt)
    6. Wilbur - Killed N2 by The Mafia - Plaguebearer
    7. Voth (@Voth)
    8. Vehicle - Killed D2 by majority vote - Mafia Godfather

Rules
    1. Please BOLD your votes. E.G. VOTE: LF -- You may NOT abstain from day votes -- Nobody will be voted off on Day 1.
    2. Do not edit your posts at any time for any reason.
    3. If you die, stay dead until the end of the game.
    4. Submit your night actions to me VIA FORUM PM ONLY. Do not PM or ?message me in game. I will forget.
    5. If you do not wish to use your NIGHT ACTION, PM me saying so. That way me and the rest of the players are not waiting on you.
    6. I understand this is a game of deception. Do not take it personally and do not personally attack people. Any forms of personal harassment will result in an immediate ending of the game.

GAME ROLES
    Town
    Crusader (https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Crusader)
    Bus Driver (https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Transporter)
    Stalker (https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Tracker)
    Miss Cleo (https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Psychic) *changes for this game* 2 random names each night (1 good, 1 bad)

Mafia
    Hypnotist (https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Hypnotist)
    Godfather (https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Godfather)
    Hooker (https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Consort)

Neutral
    Plaguebearer (https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Plaguebearer)

*Disclaimer* I have not played this game in probably 5 or 6 years. While I do remember the mechanics, I reserve the right to screw something up anyways. If this happens, I blame paul. I tried to design this particular round to force you to THINK. I hope it works out the way I intended.

Role assignments will be in your inboxes shortly. Enjoy!

Current Phase: Day 4
    Last edited by LF; 12-28-2020, 07:46 PM.
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

no halp to vote, what do I do

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
      no halp to vote, what do I do
      Vote paul with me
      without overanalyzing things, I have reason to suspect he could conceivably in some sense possibly be a mafier. Theres like a 67% chance that I'm 75% sure that hes 100% a baddie.

Comment

All roles have been delivered. It is officially DAY ONE, which is where we will remain until tomorrow evening to allow for all players to get acquainted with their abilities and make an initial appearance. At that point we will move as quickly or as slowly as my schedule will allow.... Please note that we will NOT BE PLAYING AT ALL ON FRIDAY DECEMBER 25TH, I have many obligations on Christmas, and I'm sure at least some of you do as well.... Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Twas the week before Christmas
        And all through Trench Wars
        Not a player was crying
        About Res...They want more!

TWDT Playoffs are here
        Another season in the books
        I got stuck playing with ogron
        Another 10 star crook.

Dwop's been promoted
        The zone's best new host
        He think's he's a pro now
        Says his banner's a "ghost"

I'm glad to be back
        Life has been glum
        For those of you playing...
        Lets find that mafia scum.

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Alright so...

Godfather without an investigative role? Does he do something when interreacting with Miss Cleo. or is that role just there for the night protection against the Crusader? Stalker (Tracker) and Bus Driver don't do anything that would make a Godfather necessary besides the other two possible interactions as far as I can tell.

Is Hypnotist a meme role?

Hooker is a Roleblocker that gets fucked if blocking the plaguebearer?

Plaguebearer is just a delayed SK that becomes bulletproof after infecting everyone?
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Alright so for the game to be a complete shitshow, Voth or Jessup is the Busdriver, Beast is the Godfather, Paul is the Plaguebearer. Paul will win after being outed by me (I'll be NKed N1) and subsequently ignored for no reason, and on lylo, you'll all argue about Busdriver mechanics with whoever is the Stalker and Miss Cleo and end up lynching the towniest player in the game among you.

That all being said, Vote: Voth before he drives off a cliff.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              Alright so for the game to be a complete shitshow....
              It's going to be a shitshow regardless. For now, I think the obvious choice is to lower the amount of shit shown by voting Voth.

(That means I vote Voth if it wasn't clear.)
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

After looking through the roles I think LF has set up a very interesting game. I'm thinking Miss Cleo is a crucial role, the bus driver is going to eventually fuck up the psychic's claim and that we need to bear in mind the plaguebearer is anti-town, even though I think they're a low priority target in the first two phases.

Also, is it clear what would happen if the Hypnotist were to visit Miss Cleo? Would they still get a one good, one bad just flipped? Would they get two good? The game where I was the psychic (and no one believed me when I roleclaimed and I was lynched) it was phrased as "at least one of these people is evil," LF's post says "1 good 1 bad" every night, making the role stronger I think.

OK, those are my first thought's before bed, my vote stays the same for now. Goodnight, sleep tight.
                (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                  Nobody will be voted off on Day 1
                  Just a reminder...Cant tell if yall are serious or not with your votes

Comment

I don't care if it counts or not, Vote WILLBY. Guy was here 3 seconds after the game started, he is absolutely scum.
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Paul being the plague bearer would indeed be fitting, the man loves killing his allies. So here's the current Breakdown

Exalt - post strangely seems to indicate that he is either very much anti town, or using his classic salty sarcasm potatoe chips.

Vehicle - quick to hop on the voth wagon, and voth hasn't even showed up yet.

Willby - logical sounding post, going to agree with him, as paul killing friend or foe doing huge gamble plays is certainly a major threat in this game.

Vote: Paul
                      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Man fuck you guys. It was only one time. Dicks. Stop trying to imaginary lynch me day 1
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Not gonna lie, I didn't read the rules. Day 1 is just a chat phase...

Beast I vote Voth Day 1 pretty much every game. And he ruined my fun in at least three games in 2020. I stand by my vote, regret nothing and wish it counted twice.
                          (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                            Man fuck you guys. It was only one time. Dicks. Stop trying to imaginary lynch me day 1
                            Only one time you literally (figuratively) stabbed sdrawkcab in the back, then used that trust to have Voth turn his back to you as well.

For that, I can forgive you. In fact, I applaud the move. What none of us can forgive (and me especially) is the donkey fan in you.

Double Secret Vote Paul

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              VOTE: Paul

Beast, you're next son. Then Wilbur because Beast outted him as a partner. Then Voth because it's Voth. If that doesn't win the game, then I blame Jessup.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X