Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Mafia: Not A Creature Was Stirring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all!!! I just now saw xmas game was going wahoooo !! I'm mad to see people already wildly voting though.. hate town destroyers doing random dumb votes early sigh.. We can do better than Voth type play styles.. I have yet to read up on game dynamic of roles in town of salem and how LF is setting roles up here but will start my studying and be ready to interject in a bit. I ready to smash fk fk mafia and 3rd party. Srsly tho sigh.. Can't we start a game without wild rando vote casting for once. Willby seeming suspicious as fk already. I never trust willby cause of this crap. Guy is decent player but blows gaining my trust always doing this type shit.. exalt jumping right in too to follow.. BE SMART GUYS!! PLEASE.. I be back in a while to interject more when I read of on this town of salem .
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      Hi all!!! I just now saw xmas game was going wahoooo !! I'm mad to see people already wildly voting though.. hate town destroyers doing random dumb votes early sigh.. We can do better than Voth type play styles.. I have yet to read up on game dynamic of roles in town of salem and how LF is setting roles up here but will start my studying and be ready to interject in a bit. I ready to smash fk fk mafia and 3rd party. Srsly tho sigh.. Can't we start a game without wild rando vote casting for once. Willby seeming suspicious as fk already. I never trust willby cause of this crap. Guy is decent player but blows gaining my trust always doing this type shit.. exalt jumping right in too to follow.. BE SMART GUYS!! PLEASE.. I be back in a while to interject more when I read of on this town of salem .
      Vote: Jessup

Everyone follow me! Join this lynch today. Let's see if Jessup is the innocent child or not.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Is this pasta?

Comment

vote jessup

Thems the rules

Comment

Can someone post a quick summary of what these roles all do? I tried reading the link descriptions but they aren't straight forward... here's my understanding below? (be careful we dont out our roles by explaining anything too much)

Town
            Crusader (https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Crusader)
            - This looks like a bodyguard???? it says there are attack rolls though? is this just a bodyguard?
            Bus Driver (https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Transporter)
            - looks like a bus driver that can self target, yes?
            Stalker (https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Tracker)
            - looks like a standard tracker as we've seen it
            Miss Cleo (https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Psychic) *changes for this game* 2 random names each night (1 good, 1 bad)
            - this looks like miss cleo sees the plague bearer as evil

Mafia
            Hypnotist (https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Hypnotist)
            - modifies other's action responses to be "wrong"
            Godfather (https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Godfather)
            - detection immunity might make godfather look town to cleo?
            Hooker (https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Consort)
            - lists bus driver as immune to role block, otherwise looks like a standard role blocker

Neutral
            Plaguebearer (https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Plaguebearer)
            - is this a cult leader, where the cult doesn't find out until all town is cult?

Originally posted by Turban
            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Unvote WILLBY
              Vote JESSUP

Seems pretty cut and dry to me
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                Unvote WILLBY
                Vote JESSUP

Seems pretty cut and dry to me
                Can't argue with that logic.

Unvote Voth
                Vote Jessup
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

VOTE: JESSUP

Comment

Vote Jessup

2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Wtf is this shit.. k .. for starting this stupid train gonna vote ring leader Exalt. Willby trouble maker too. Notice how willby starts by calling out Paul and exalt chimes in to vote paul and then paul does this weak fire back at willby.. Then I say hello , dont wildly vote plez and all three immediately lead train on me using my simple greeting play smart message as reason? dumbasses.. It is fairly obvious Willby, Exalt and The Paul are probably the 3 mafia members and gonna go with vehicle or beast as plaguebearer. Lucky no vote today but fuck u guys and be more obvious next time jesus.. lol. Give me a break..and smarten up.
                      VOTE Exalt
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Fascinating interpretations thus far....Just want 1 person to make an appearance SOMEWHERE....Here, my PM, in game, slack, etc ....Then I will move on to Night 1
                        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

What are the odds that Voth and Jessup are on the same mafia team, and Voth hasn't posted yet because he's still deciding if it's worth it or not?
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Voth where you at?

2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Sorry for the delay. I don't want to wait any longer because it's already going to be a crazy hectic week for me. Let us move on to NIGHT 1

Please get me your night actions in forum PM only
                              1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                              Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Didn't realize this started until LF hit me up on Slack. Anyway, what up losers? Fuck you Paul. And fuck the rest of you obsessive bitches. Suck it.
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X