Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Mafia: Not A Creature Was Stirring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Hey can you look at my d1 post and tell me if I'm more or less on the money with what tf they do? Not use to these roles, and somehow exalt claims he was role blocked, but also claims he abstained which shouldn't be possibly true.. the only role that doesn't have a night action is the GF
    Just because you have a night action doesnt mean you should always be using it.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

Found two scum already. Vehicle is confirmed scum, and Willby is 99% his scum buddy. RAH RAH 2020 VOTH!

unvote Exalt (was just a ploy vote to see reactions anyway)
      vote Vehicle
      I'm down with this. Backward is scum too though. Idk about WillBy yet.

Vote: Vehicle

2020 Voth redemption arc
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Down with what? Following Voth blindly on his vote for me that he always does every game until I'm dead and flip town?

I'm waiting at the end of the trail for my buddy so I jus skimmed the thread but all I've seen is baseless accusations.

​​​
        ​​I guess what else is new in SS Mafia. Hive mind 2020.

My vote on you, exalt, was a placeholder since I was gonna be out of commission this morning. But now I'm pretty convinced you're anti-town.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
          Down with what? Following Voth blindly on his vote for me that he always does every game until I'm dead and flip town?

I'm waiting at the end of the trail for my buddy so I jus skimmed the thread but all I've seen is baseless accusations.

​​​
          ​​I guess what else is new in SS Mafia. Hive mind 2020.

My vote on you, exalt, was a placeholder since I was gonna be out of commission this morning. But now I'm pretty convinced you're anti-town.
          MVGA 2020! You're scum!
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Day 2 Update:

Exalt - Vehicle
            Jessup -
            Voth - Vehicle
            Backwards -
            Wilbur - Voth
            Paul -
            Vehicle - Voth

With 7 people remaining, 4 votes are needed to obtain majority. Currently Vehicle has 2 votes and Voth has 2 votes. Paul, backwards and Jessup have yet to place a vote. Remember that there will be no abstaining from day votes. Everyone must have a voice.

DISCLAIMER: My christmas plans have changed due to expected bad weather. It's possible (If not likely) that I may be without power for several days starting tonight so if I vanish for a couple of days, that is why. If we can get these votes in I will move on to Night 2 as quickly as I can.
            Last edited by LF; 12-24-2020, 08:18 PM.
            1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
            Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

OK I'm home and caught up on the thread and yeah, baseless accusations from Voth lead to two votes on me on D2. Sound about right. I implore the other players to go look at who Voth typically votes for on D2. Their name rhymes with ehicle.

Voth is 100% convinced yet offers no evidence? And that's enough for exalt to just go along? I posted at 3am last night because I didn't want to be accused of lurking and instead I am being attacked simply for having placed the first vote.

Voth + Exalt + someone = scum team

My vote's currently on exalt but I'm fine going with Voth too, and he's already got one. So in the interest of self preservation (and because either way a scum dies):
              Unvote Exalt
              Vote Voth

Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Just because you have a night action doesnt mean you should always be using it.
                right but if you pm'd the mod that you abstained how the hell do you know you were role blocked? You wouldn't have got a "failed" reply from whatever your action was, you abstained...

vote exalt

Originally posted by Turban
                everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

So trains forming on Voth or Exalt today? Hmm I got payback to give to both of these players for messing up games in past for me but don't wanna be so shallow in my thinking to do a vengence vote just for the sake of that. Voth been pretty quiet so far,, makes me think townie for some reason.. exalt a gud player and has me the most worried. Seem like some holes in his info and the way it was presented. Feeling a semi read here and thinking 1 of 3 roles .. Godfather, Busdriver or Plaguebearer.

Vote Nobody yet.. though.. but I'm leaning towards u exalt but in fairness to your cause .. not much else to go on here from others. It is hard spot.. I don't wanna reveal yet as no one else is saying a thing either.. we sort of need some real info to fly now if we have a shot at pegging mafia.. I don't wanna make wrong lynch now or it'll be really bad for town in such a small game. I'm torn about if I should reveal the little info I have.. which only concerns my success/ fail of last night.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

right but if you pm'd the mod that you abstained how the hell do you know you were role blocked? You wouldn't have got a "failed" reply from whatever your action was, you abstained...

vote exalt
                    because I was literally told I was RBed, which seems to be correct anyway considering it says that would happen in the wiki that you wrote almost every other post about pretending to have read.

pretty obvious that you're caught scum so it's all good
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                      So trains forming on Voth or Exalt today? Hmm I got payback to give to both of these players for messing up games in past for me but don't wanna be so shallow in my thinking to do a vengence vote just for the sake of that. Voth been pretty quiet so far,, makes me think townie for some reason.. exalt a gud player and has me the most worried. Seem like some holes in his info and the way it was presented. Feeling a semi read here and thinking 1 of 3 roles .. Godfather, Busdriver or Plaguebearer.

Vote Nobody yet.. though.. but I'm leaning towards u exalt but in fairness to your cause .. not much else to go on here from others. It is hard spot.. I don't wanna reveal yet as no one else is saying a thing either.. we sort of need some real info to fly now if we have a shot at pegging mafia.. I don't wanna make wrong lynch now or it'll be really bad for town in such a small game. I'm torn about if I should reveal the little info I have.. which only concerns my success/ fail of last night.
                      Dont reveal anything. Worse comes to worse, I'll claim before deadline and get the ball rolling for the other two townies
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Actually, I thought about it some more, and I think I'm going to just claim. The reasoning is that there are two protective roles with the busdriver + crusader, and the game is essentially lost if we don't hit scum today I think? We have 3 town vs 3 scum vs 1 SK. We lose without lynching scum today and I don't know when LF will change phases since there isn't an official deadline. I need to just do it now before it gets ninja'd or something.

I'm the Crusader.

I decided to protect Nobody Night 1. The reasoning behind that is two-fold:

1. I didn't know who was town without any info at all, since nobody posted more than like once,

2. I didn't want to accidentally kill the Stalker or Miss Cleo, since anyone who visits the person I protect dies. Imagine if i had protected scum, and the Stalker/Miss Cleo got killed due to me. Add in the Night 1 NK and that's game over already with 2 town vs 3 scum vs 1 SK. It would literally have ended the game on Night 1.

As it stands, we lose if we mislynch today anyway, so this needs to be taken care of now I think. I didn't realize that earlier, and I was trying to make the game stay fair by not claiming and setting up a soft-lock, but I also forgot about the RBer. I'll likely be blocked tonight again, but assuming the Bus Driver swaps me tonight, scum can't risk killing me. That being said, to other townie should claim. I mean scum only have a 1 in 4 shot of missing town with an NK, but that's better than basically confirming who is the plaguebearer and who is town for them to set up the win tonight. Bus Driver, you need to stay alive, so do not claim.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Also, i'm 99% sure Backwards is scum. Vehicle, I'm less sure about, and I'll explain why.

Voth and Vehicle were the two wagons with 2 votes. Scum obviously won't be voting their scum buddy, but someone like Backwards also ideally wouldn't want to be caught voting on the townie wagon either. He ignored both the Voth and Vehicle wagons, and instead decided to vote for me out of nowhere, with no reasoning whatsoever and not using any logic behind it. All he's done this entire game is his usual scum schtick of 'what do we do guys, I'm so clueless' thing, which he does literally every single game as scum. I'm damn near certain he isn't town due to this.

Vehicle COULD be town, but Backwards absolutely is not. There's 0 chance of it. Voth could be town or scum, but I honestly think he's town right now. Jessup is also almost certainly town based on what I've read. That leaves Paul and WillBy, both of whom I have no idea because they're basically MIA. I bet one of them is the plaguebearer though, although the other could be scum.

Anyway, VOTE: Backwards. I encourage town to join this wagon. We only have one shot at this or we lose unless I'm missing something, since we are down to 3 vs 3 vs 1. The only chance to win if we lynch another Townie today (or even the Plaguewalker for that matter) would be if scum accidentally shoot the bus driver target (and kill themselves). I can't think of another way to win if we mislynch, so this is basically the game right here.

So yeah, everyone should move to backwards I think.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            That being said, NO other townie should claim. I mean scum only have a 1 in 4 shot of missing town with an NK, but that's better than basically confirming who is the plaguebearer and who is town for them to set up the win tonight. Bus Driver, you need to stay alive, so do not claim.
                            fixed
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I don't think you guys understand. When I say Vehicle is confirmed scum, I mean he's confirmed scum. Unless he was bus driven last night - that's the only way he isn't scum. Any votes for anyone besides Vehicle at this point are anti-town. Sorry.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                                I don't think you guys understand. When I say Vehicle is confirmed scum, I mean he's confirmed scum. Unless he was bus driven last night - that's the only way he isn't scum. Any votes for anyone besides Vehicle at this point are anti-town. Sorry.
                                Alright, fair enough.

Vote: Vehicle

Well, the bus driver better stay silent.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X