Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Mafia: Not A Creature Was Stirring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol ok ..I been in this situation so many times and it always bites me in ass sigh.. why of all people do i gotta trust voth?? lolloll seems very neat and convenient .. either A plus township or Good mafia play.. and well .. i'm pretty unsure what to believe atm sigh. I have a REALLY hard time believing both of you but particularly Voth.. Exalt had more up front play by saying he did no action and his claim fits why that would be but Voth just seems to try and be shocking every1 with a huge play .. it cud be tru but the chances are so slim lol.. I dunno tho , gotta hear from others what they think.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
      Yes, I stalked Vehicle last night. Guess who visited Beast? I don't think I need 4D chess to tell any of you the answer.
      There's a friendly bus driver and an enemy hypnotist around and you're 100 percent faith in the "results" you claim to have gotten make it pretty clear to me that you're either not trying, have an incredibly low IQ, or are lying about your role claim.

Right now, because I know you're a better player than what you're acting as, I'm thinking you're lying about your claim.

With our psychic dead, though, it is a gamble to lynch you, so maybe someone else has some evidence they want to offer. But until then I think you win this phases Most Likely to Be Scum award.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

There's a friendly bus driver and an enemy hypnotist around and you're 100 percent faith in the "results" you claim to have gotten make it pretty clear to me that you're either not trying, have an incredibly low IQ, or are lying about your role claim.

Right now, because I know you're a better player than what you're acting as, I'm thinking you're lying about your claim.

With our psychic dead, though, it is a gamble to lynch you, so maybe someone else has some evidence they want to offer. But until then I think you win this phases Most Likely to Be Scum award.
        I never said 100 percent. By my own admission, there is a path to you not being scum. What I said was that the chance of you being scum far outweigh the coin flip of randomly lynching someone out of nowhere. Get a grip and please stop being purposefully dense - it's embarrassing to be put on blast like this and act so obviously scummy in response.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I never said 100 percent.

Found two scum already. Vehicle is confirmed scum, and Willby is 99% his scum buddy. RAH RAH 2020 VOTH!
          By my count you've called me "confirmed scum" 4 times and it wasn't until your second or third post that you acknowledged the fact that a bus driver or hypnotist might be tricking you. Even after that, though, you've continued to call me "confirmed scum."

It's basically on the same level as Trump saying "I'm fine with masks, I never said don't wear masks" while at the same time mocking people for wearing masks. You're trying to drive a bullshit narrative but, in true form, have started to include tiny little asterisks so you can cay "whoopsy" when I die and flip town.

It's bullshit. I was starting to lean towards believing your roleclaim and thinking you were hypnotized instead of thinking you were deliberately misleading town. But the fact that you're now spouting complete falsehoods and are doubling down on your theory over and over again really makes me think you're trying to pull some kind of big play.
          (Overstrand)>no

Comment

vote vehicle
            Too bold of a play to be a mafia bait. Though it would be an alpha move. And nothing resembling a counterclaim? Do the math, there are 3 townies still in the game. And 2 of them have claimed so far.

Comment

Day 2 Update:

It's Christmas so I'm willing to be patient on votes. I'll give it another 24 hours but I'll be ready to advance sooner if we get all the votes in.

Vehicle currently has 3 votes (Voth, Exalt, Wilbur), Voth has 1 vote (Vehicle), Exalt has 1 vote (backwards) and Paul has 1 (Jessup) Still waiting on a vote from Paul.

Some good conversation happening too, so I'm in no particular rush here. Keep on smanging
              Last edited by LF; 12-25-2020, 07:49 PM.
              1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
              Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                Day 2 Update:

It's Christmas so I'm willing to be patient on votes. I'll give it another 24 hours but I'll be ready to advance sooner if we get all the votes in.

Vehicle currently has 3 votes (Voth, Exalt, Wilbur), Voth has 1 vote (Vehicle) and Exalt has 1 vote (backwards). Still waiting on votes from Jessup and Paul.

Some good conversation happening too, so I'm in no particular rush here. Keep on smanging
                I voted on the_paul LF though some time may be good I guess to sort this out because atm its just a hunch vote I made on T_P because I didnt wanna jump in with voth and exalt merely on early bold claims they both made. I cant trust this yet and now willby jumps in so sure too.. these 3 could easily be mafia .. lol seems so bam bam bam in order.. like too perfect and coordinated by these 3 ..

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I voted on the_paul LF though some time may be good I guess to sort this out because atm its just a hunch vote I made on T_P because I didnt wanna jump in with voth and exalt merely on early bold claims they both made. I cant trust this yet and now willby jumps in so sure too.. these 3 could easily be mafia .. lol seems so bam bam bam in order.. like too perfect and coordinated by these 3 ..
                  So just to be clear, two people claimed and one gave a full fledged smoking gun result which is not 100% (but close) and literally there have been zero (if your reading comprehension isn't there, that means none, zip, nada) counterclaims to these two roleclaims. The roles involved in these claims are literally listed on page 1 so there is no reaching and conjecture bullshit. Both of those people are conveniently voting the same person, who happens to be someone who allegedly visited a dead townie last night, and you need more time to figure this out? There is literally one pro-town move, and (you're welcome in advance for the compliment) are not even so beyond retarded that you would miss this boat if you were town.

Only way to make this more rich would be bringing brain damaged ixt into the game. Brutal.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

And yes scum team, that is your cue to get it together and finally counterclaim someone at some point and hope you tear town apart to a point where you slip by with a mislynch.

But you probably should have done that oh I don't know... something like a long time before now. I don't blame you. It's Christmas and Jessup is on your team. Better luck next time.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

So just to be clear, two people claimed and one gave a full fledged smoking gun result which is not 100% (but close)
                      Unvote Voth
                      Vote Willby

OK, I'm up to 50/50 now that since it's still 2020, we still have 2020 Voth. I am innocent, and I am town. This part of your argument (you know, all of it) is where the whole thing breaks down. It is not close to 100%. There is a bus driver and more importantly an enemy hypnotist that you could have easily been a target to and that has to be what has happened here. Either that, or you're scum. Bui I'm really starting to believe you.

As to why I'm voting Willby, he basically just dropped in to hammer me (Vote 4) while contributing nothing. Classic scum move.

I am still suspicious of you, Voth, but you're really convincing me that you think I'm scum, and I don't know if I think you're that good of an actor.
                      (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Unvote Voth
                        Vote Willby

OK, I'm up to 50/50 now that since it's still 2020, we still have 2020 Voth. I am innocent, and I am town. This part of your argument (you know, all of it) is where the whole thing breaks down. It is not close to 100%. There is a bus driver and more importantly an enemy hypnotist that you could have easily been a target to and that has to be what has happened here. Either that, or you're scum. Bui I'm really starting to believe you.

As to why I'm voting Willby, he basically just dropped in to hammer me (Vote 4) while contributing nothing. Classic scum move.

I am still suspicious of you, Voth, but you're really convincing me that you think I'm scum, and I don't know if I think you're that good of an actor.
                        Barf. Gross. Maybe 2020 voth has been a shell of himself, but you should be ashamed.

Can we just vote this guy off already so this is crystal clear?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Unvote Voth
                          Vote Willby

Oh, and what you meant to say was, classic scum move with regards to your scum team realizing you're dead to rights and Willby sac bunting on you. I'd do that too. I would just not be so god damn obvious about it. Willby is either scum team or third party. Thanks for the transparency.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Oh, and what you meant to say was, classic scum move with regards to your scum team realizing you're dead to rights and Willby sac bunting on you. I'd do that too. I would just not be so god damn obvious about it. Willby is either scum team or third party. Thanks for the transparency.
                            My biggest worry though is that Vehicle is not the Roleblocker/Hooker. That's scum's most important role by far, so I doubt they'd be dumb enough to send the RB to kill on N1. Regardless, we have to kill Vehicle since he's caught scum. It would just be nice to take out the RB and be able to fuck them at night too.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

My biggest worry though is that Vehicle is not the Roleblocker/Hooker. That's scum's most important role by far, so I doubt they'd be dumb enough to send the RB to kill on N1. Regardless, we have to kill Vehicle since he's caught scum. It would just be nice to take out the RB and be able to fuck them at night too.
                              Could be. But maybe we get lucky and they decided to send Vehicle regardless because he doesn't have a ton of N1 action appeal, if that makes sense. Either way, like you said, he needs to go today.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Merry Christmas friends and Voth, sorry for disappearing. Christmas is a huge deal for my wife's family and I didn't feel like getting screamed at for playing forums mafia on my phone. Anyway, Voth and Exalt have come out with pretty compelling evidence and theories. There is a need for some caution, with games this small the scum team can take massive, bold swings early on and the risk is much lower for them. This doesn't feel like that to me though, especially since there hasn't been a counter claim for either one yet. Not a sure thing at all, but better to have at least some evidence than to take a shot in the dark. All of that being said:

Vote VEHICLE

P.S. sorry Voth the first line was just a joke. I will always love you.
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X