Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Mafia: Not A Creature Was Stirring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    Merry Christmas friends and Voth, sorry for disappearing. Christmas is a huge deal for my wife's family and I didn't feel like getting screamed at for playing forums mafia on my phone. Anyway, Voth and Exalt have come out with pretty compelling evidence and theories. There is a need for some caution, with games this small the scum team can take massive, bold swings early on and the risk is much lower for them. This doesn't feel like that to me though, especially since there hasn't been a counter claim for either one yet. Not a sure thing at all, but better to have at least some evidence than to take a shot in the dark. All of that being said:

Vote VEHICLE

P.S. sorry Voth the first line was just a joke. I will always love you.
    Well now that Paul has voted Vehicle, I have zero reservations. Paul just hammered his scum teammate - again. Merry Christmas bitch.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Well now that Paul has voted Vehicle, I have zero reservations. Paul just hammered his scum teammate - again. Merry Christmas bitch.
      THAT WAS 1 TIME
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Even through his refusal to accept the election results and recounts in areas where it really wasn't all that close to begin with, we have been forced to accept the inevitable. Vehicle has been lynched. He was the Mafia Godfather. One of his underlings must step up to fill his skinny jeans and size 8.5 shoes.

We are now in Night 2. Please get me your night actions through forum PM only.
        Last edited by LF; 12-26-2020, 11:53 AM.
        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Vehicle Glad I ruined your fun again! Fuck you!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Nicely done fuck fucks

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Meh.
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Get rekt mafia.. wow Godfather slain ... lol vehicle RIP evil one!! Guess I tust Exalt and Voth now.. gj boyz
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  Get rekt mafia.. wow Godfather slain ... lol vehicle RIP evil one!! Guess I tust Exalt and Voth now.. gj boyz
                  Shut the fuck up.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Gloat Voth go ahead.. makes you look stupid though.. but you finally did something right so I don't blame you. Ur still a complete Ass..
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      I will now use my powers of deductive reasoning to pick the scum team.

Vehicle, Backwards, and Paul are Mafioso.

Plaguebearer is probably Jessup.
                      I'd like to submit this very early post into evidence for future townie knowledge. The prosecution rests.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I fucked up.... Next post is phase change
                        |
                        |
                        |
                        |
                        \ /
                        \ /
                        \/
                        Last edited by LF; 12-27-2020, 10:45 AM.

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• ^^^ I meant to put this post in my reserved spot. Instead I made a new post. Oops. ^^^

When the town woke shortly after Christmas, spirits were high. The ghost of Christmas past (Vehicle) was still fresh in everyone's mind and the townfolk were jubilant. However, more good news was coming their way. After breakfast in the common area, they realized somebody was missing. It was Willby. When they arrived at his home, they found him dead. Assassinated by the Mafia. He was surrounded by vials of mysterious chemicals and could only be the Plaguebearer. The baddies are wiping themselves out, what could be better for the town?

We are now on Day 3.

5 people remain.

Comment

• Hi guys, it's time for me to claim. I bus drove Exalt and Willby last night, unsure how the game works due to the weird roles.. Am i infected or not by wilby now that he's dead, due to my action touching him last night.

Who did you stalk last night? I'm thinking t_p and jessup are the scum that are left now that everyones claimed? vote the_paul

Originally posted by Turban
                            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Ooft, the only claim besides Crusader that you couldn't make.

Vote BACKWARDS

This should be quick

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                Ooft, the only claim besides Crusader that you couldn't make.

Vote BACKWARDS

This should be quick
                                Are you CCing his claim?
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X