No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WillBy Should really make a documentary about what happened on the scum chat. From me throwing LF under the bus without input to Beast literally apparently going from alcohol to cocaine to heroin benders, that was a ride.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      I really should try my hand at hosting a game. I have plenty of good ideas that I've seen work elsewhere, but have never been done here.
      I'm probably long overdue to host one. I haven't hosted one since ph and I did a Blood In, Blood Out themed one together that was legendary. I don't think I'd be good at getting balanced roles together, much less being able to cobble together a theme though.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        WillBy Should really make a documentary about what happened on the scum chat. From me throwing LF under the bus without input to Beast literally apparently going from alcohol to cocaine to heroin benders, that was a ride.
        Allow me....

LF 01-19-2021, 12:18 PM
        Lol you nailed me WHILE i was typing up my post on vehicle..... How about this then?

I can claim vig and that I ALSO targeted vehicle last night (And Failed), and that because there was no scum kill that it's likely he is a night immune 3rd party and probably killed kthx?

Voth 01-19-2021, 12:20 PM
        LOL. I saw your post and I had to re-read it three times and I was like... he definitely didn't read PMs before that. Let me re-read and think for a second.

Sorry to blindside you, but I'm pretty sure (90%) that you were toast unless we make a move, and this might be a game winning move (or it's retarded and we lose).

LF 01-19-2021, 12:36 PM
        I had somewhat of a plan before you crucified me lol. I was fairly certain the newbs (SJ and Panda) were going to follow me to Vehicle

WillBy 01-19-2021, 01:07 PM
        2021 Voth is something else. You don't get to give paul shit anymore lol

Beast 01-19-2021, 02:09 PM
        LOL WHAT HAPPENED

LF 01-20-2021, 09:47 PM
        I look forward to the post game so I can tell people that I was sent to kill kthx then got told on for it

1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Lol Jesus. I did it by accident 1 fucking time you dicks

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• As stated, I did have a plan....whether or not it would have worked at this point is anybody's guess but all's well that ends well. I'd like to point out that I am *Bruce Buffer Voice* STILL undefeated in TW Mafia.

I was also fucked because I'm used to an entirely different set of mechanics than you guys play with. My last ditch effort to save myself was doomed from the start since my entire defense was based on a set of rules that don't even exist in the way you guys do things here.

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post
              As stated, I did have a plan....whether or not it would have worked at this point is anybody's guess but all's well that ends well. I'd like to point out that I am *Bruce Buffer Voice* STILL undefeated in TW Mafia.

I was also fucked because I'm used to an entirely different set of mechanics than you guys play with. My last ditch effort to save myself was doomed from the start since my entire defense was based on a set of rules that don't even exist in the way you guys do things here.
              What was your plan and why wouldn't it have worked?

Comment

• I'm just doing the "I beat Vehicle" dance over here.

u raging yet
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Voth is way too proud of 2021 so far. Someone needs to beat him down next game. Don't even kill him off. Just give him the Beast treatment.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I'm probably long overdue to host one. I haven't hosted one since ph and I did a Blood In, Blood Out themed one together that was legendary. I don't think I'd be good at getting balanced roles together, much less being able to cobble together a theme though.
                    My tips for anyone who wants to host:
                    1. Keep your scum team to close to 1/4* the total players.
                    2. Keep non-town to close to 1/3* total players.
                    3. Try to limit power roles to max of 1 normal per type. You can do more, but dont cause counter claiming issues.
                    4. Give scum counters to follow the cop and other broken strats (rber, strongman).
                    5. Dont use any role that can be 100% verified (I was guilty of this a few games ago where Voth had 2 bulletproof vests...).
                    6. Explore best case and worst case scenarios for each faction through about 2 days. Nobody should lose unless something goes really, really bad.
                    7. Do something people wont expect, every game should be unique, and it's pretty hard to totally break a game.
                    8. Dont fuck up role PMs, order of actions, or vote tallies.

Comment

• Fuck you LF!
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

hi, just a quick reminder that no one cares

see ya,
                        voth
                        Congrats u beat a town with basically 5 Vanilla Townies with one afk the entire game, no doc, a vengeful 3rd party player who took out towns strongest power role for you and we had only 1 investigative role . What was backwards role anyways? VT or roleblocker? Unsure but I know your your mafia team had a Role blocker, a killing goon and I suppose a Godfather? Seems a bit lopsided in mafias favor.

Uncalled nasty reply by you, So I throw some truths back at ya...don't gloat too much dude..

*Edit 2 AFK VT's because Kthx was busy irl..
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          Fuck you LF!
                          For the record I wanted to kill exalt N1. I was overruled then snitched on for it

Comment

• I wasn't afk really I died night one. Not much to add given my role and the phase. Although I wasn't my normal exuberant self.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post

For the record I wanted to kill exalt N1. I was overruled then snitched on for it
                              What a bitch move!
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Good game all. I figured I was next on the chopping block, so I had to act, and do whatever I could to keep myself, and voth the majority over town. Glad my fake claim paid off, as two events after that happened that really worked out in my favor, vehicle claiming cop after me, and checking out sailor moon which I had previously stated. Voth did a really good job laying the ground work for our success though, so MVP is certainly him, taking a page out of the pauls book, and using lf for the greater cause for our eventual victory.
                                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Working...
                                X