Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF
    replied
    I'm leaving for work and fully expect to be dead by the time I get home. Good luck to the rest of town. You're going to need it

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    The only way that LF's story makes sense is if Vehicle is the mafia godfather and Jessup was simply roleblocked by town or scum roleblocker. She did indicate that she had some sort of power role on D1, so that's not impossible.

It's either we lynch Vehicle or LF. There's no other options today, and it likely is decisive for the game in general.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Ya T_P.. LF is on super thin ice lol. I see so many holes in LF's story.. I wish I believed he really had my back but I don't come to any logical conclusions he did what he said he did attacking LF. I doubt the action I tried to perform on Vehicle would have failed last night while at the same time having ANY effect on LF's attempt as a vigi. Godfather doesn't stop every action, just killing attempts because godfather is bulletproof as I remember. Even investigative attempts on godfather succeed but turn up innocent. I just wanted to give LF a last attempt to convince us. If he is our vigi its gonna be almost game over for us.

I don't see though how me targeting vehicle and failing would in any way correspond to LF targeting vehicle and failing
    It wouldn't correspond at all. I think LF is lagging a little behind on the norms that we are all used to playing with on these forums since this is his first game here. I'm grappling with this a little because the stuff he writes screams SCUM SCUM SCUM, but I know he's not a moron so I'm not sure how much is him just not really understanding how things typically go around here.

I'm concerned that if he is indeed the town vig, then the setup was such that a town vig was included in a balanced setup. That means we likely have a lot of ground to make up as town with two of us already dead (including a nurse). If we lynch off our town vig, the scum team will likely pick off another townie tonight and their lead will be all but insurmountable at that point.

This basically is the decisive phase in the game. If we lynch LF and he's town vig, we are likely toast. If we lynch him and he's scum, we are still in it.

Man, this one is brutal, but with my action being the only lead we have (at least out in the open), I don't know what else to do.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Ya T_P.. LF is on super thin ice lol. I see so many holes in LF's story.. I wish I believed he really had my back but I don't come to any logical conclusions he did what he said he did attacking LF. I doubt the action I tried to perform on Vehicle would have failed last night while at the same time having ANY effect on LF's attempt as a vigi. Godfather doesn't stop every action, just killing attempts because godfather is bulletproof as I remember. Even investigative attempts on godfather succeed but turn up innocent. I just wanted to give LF a last attempt to convince us. If he is our vigi its gonna be almost game over for us.

I don't see though how me targeting vehicle and failing would in any way correspond to LF targeting vehicle and failing

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Unfortunately I still think that, as things stand, LF is the smart play today. Ignoring smoking guns usually gets us in a lot of trouble. Still open to new evidence, but I haven't heard anything too compelling yet.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by LF View Post
    Jessup voting for me when I spent my night phase trying to protect her is a back breaker D:
    Last chance, Can you please tell me your Nerd Role in full?

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    Vehicle still love you man, bonk! forever.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    "Protect her" he says while shooting random people in the night. That sounds like innocence.

Leave a comment:

• LF
    replied
    Jessup voting for me when I spent my night phase trying to protect her is a back breaker D:

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Beast , if it's any consolation I think everyone agrees killing you N1 last game was a bad play. I am a terrible godfather. No way we'd already have two townies dead if it were me.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Yes train was on t_p first I've gone back and reread some of the garbage posts and LF also leaves a bad taste in my mouth

my day 2 scum list is lf, tp, ????
    ^^ This is the post he's talking about ^^ (It was quoting a LF post ~15 posts into today's phase.)

LF had just voted for him as well. I'm not saying he's NOT scum, just that he does have a bit of an alibi. They could have easily just organized to vote each other not thinking Voth had an Ace in the hole.

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    Vote LF it's either you or vehicle, or both.

Leave a comment:

• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Do u guys think I'm scum and lf are scum wtf? Like two posts after flip I said he's shady AF u think I'm working on my alibi that early over throwaway d1 vote y'all on nerd juice

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Also a note to Town protective roles or our town doctor. DO NOT WASTE YOUR ROLE FOCUSING ON PROTECTING ME. I am more than capable of protecting myself tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    My scum list right now is LF,Vehicle,Panda, Beast and sadrawkcab

My thoughts why.

LF-

LF was quick to follow exalts vote on halp when exalt said to halp "he took the bait" LF just auto changed his vote immediately and gave ZERO reason why. Was soooo fishy. LF has been caught with a fucking gun trying to kill someone N1 lol!! Not much more to say why LF is in neck deep for todays lynch vote than that lol. Imagine if Vehicle had died. It would have been easy to suddenly blame me for it because vehicle and I were fighting so much and I was so adament vehicle was scum last night. The logic to pull what I'm sure is an xshot role if LF is vigi does not compute on N1 for me.

Vehicle-

Vehicle was acting almost like a fucking Jester yesterday from my personal viewpoint. The doubling down after halp got KO'd by vote was weird as fk too. Outlandish D1 play. Also I was blocked going after him which is annoying.

Panda-

Gut feeling. A bunch of non commital / cute posts with no substance. Perfect lurker scum fit in my opinion.

Beast-

Emo , angry posts, zero substance, Zero communication. Lurking as always and this is how he wins as scum. Do nothing and let people pick each other off.

Sdrawkcab-

Using the I always vote halp excuse as camouflage to get halp out. IF you guys are BFF I could see the funny early immediate votes against each other but you fucking piled on him and Sealed his fate for real this game. It pisses me off and hurts town when you do that bogus bs and this was wayyyy more than a laugh vote. this was a real die you muthfker vote. Tired of you doing that in these games and you killed MY FRIEND HALP WHO STUCK UP FOR ME.. JErk........ I think you are scum.

I know it is very doubtful there are 5 scum but it's also possible. These are my reads for now.

I gotta change my vote because guns make me nervous.

Unvote Vehicle

VOTE LF

Leave a comment:

Working...
X