Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    I know you don't wanna hang out with me anymore Vehicle because the truth stings harder as the scum flails get more desperate (and hilarious at the same time). Sailor Moon is the puppy in the death text narrative because she's new? Really bro?

That's some juicy flavorful narrative spinning the likes of which I haven't seen in a dog's year.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Yeah that's why BOTH cops are saying she's innocent.

Get your head out of your ass backwards, that logic makes no sense.
    Know what logic makes no sense? Saying Beast is a naive cop and then using his investigation result like it means anything.

Oh, and I've never heard of a cop that performs killing actions, but maybe Willby made up a new role!

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    lol wut bro

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Oh yah I also just realized that I think the 'puppy' in the death note is Sailor Moon since she's new at the game...

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
    Sailor Moon must be the role blocker
    Yeah that's why BOTH cops are saying she's innocent.

Get your head out of your ass backwards, that logic makes no sense.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Voth I'm literally not reading your posts anymore, especially not that essay (ooo you found the bold button). You're scum. There is no point in speaking with you.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Beast obvioisly gonna need you to pull through here. You are a naive cop.

Read Willby's death note: 2 cops holding what could be mistaken for marijuana.

Did you ever get a guilty result?

How many times has Voth brought up the fact that Paul 'hammered his own role blocker.' He's obsessed.

Please do not let Voth get away with this. We will never hear the end of it.

​​

Leave a comment:

• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Page 11, Voth claims town follower, Vehicle says he's so good at forummafia and hops on the train when his scum buddy is discovered

Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Fuck it, I don't even care. I wanted to dick around with being stealthy, but this phase is likely quite consequential for the end result of this game with two townies down and no leads being thrown out by anyone. Feels like D1 bullshit all over again, so here it is.

I'm the town Follower. I targeted LF last night and all I know is that he performed a killing action. I can't see who he targeted, just the action that he performed. I don't get to see if it was successful either, just what type of action he tried to carry out.

So it's time for answers LF. I lean heavily towards you being the scumbag who carried out last night's kill on Kthx. There's a few other options, but I'll let you fill in the blanks. Until then...

vote LF

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    OH DAMN!!!! Nice Voth! Way to pick right on N1. It feels good to (possibly) be right for once.
    Sailor Moon must be the role blocker

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Well, here's to hoping that this basically means Sailor is the last scum member with Vehicle, then. Because if Backwards is scum or gets fooled by this utter nonsense from Vehicle, we are fucked.

I can't even believe we are having this discussion, but if I need to say it again, I will:

Vehicle is legitimately claiming that he's town because he voted LF first on D2 (before I revealed my evidence against him) and in the same breath saying it's more likely that I, on DAY 2, for no reason whatsoever, decided it was a good idea to fully roleclaim a fake role and result from N1 and push a lynch on my only other scum teammate other than Beast.

So basically, Vehicle is saying that at the very outset of D2 with 10 players remaining in the game, I thought it was a great idea to blow up my scum team for no reason whatsoever. No legitimate heat of any kind on any one of us. But I figured, hey you know what's a great idea? Take a scum team of three players and just kill one of them. While I'm at it, maybe I'll make up an entire fakeclaim and hope that none of the remaining players call bullshit on it or counterclaim it (oh yeah, and again, I'm doing this on Day 2 for absolutely no reason whatsoever).

Vehicle, I respect the fight, but this is brutal. Your entire attack on me rests on the fact that you voted for LF. You forget that I am the entire reason he was lynched. And that he flipped scum.

Vehicle, Can you explain how me coming forward with evidence against LF and pushing for his lynch makes me scum because clearly I am sacrificing my own scum player because Paul did that in a game I lost in the past? BUT, you voting LF before my evidence came out is clear evidence of you being town? How does that compute or make any sense?

Hopefully Backwards is the last townie and doesn't fall for nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    THANK YOU Sailor Jupiter!!!! At least there's one townie left with some sense.

I am the town cop. I investigated backwards and failed last night. Voth is 100% lying when he says I "performed a killing action." Not only did I not kill anyone, I didn't even visit the two people who died. This bold-faced lie can only be explained by Voth being scum and trying to wrap up the game.

Whoever the third townie is (@beast sdrawkcab), please change your vote to Voth. If not for me, then for yourself because if you don't it's literally gg.

Leave a comment:

• sailor jupiter
    replied
    I don't think Vehicle is mafia because everyone currently has a vote on him. If he's mafia, one of you is throwing him under the bus instead of trying to save him.

I don't believe Voth's claim and the whole thing appears calculated. I might go back and re-read older posts but for now:

Vote: VOTH

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    Vehicle stop being shady and changing your story ever so often. Ive been consistent while you make sketchy as hell moves.... Maybe I am Naive, maybe i'm insane cop, but until Sailormoon responds, and actually starts partaking in the game, i'm not going to remove my vote. It's unfortunate that she is turning out to be a very inactive player just like panda express, and I hope she isn't god father aswell, since she's been awfully quite

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Also, my role is "Hallway Monitor Nerd." What's yours Beast? How about you Voth?

sdrawkcab Voth How come you believe Beast's claim over mine?

I'll stop spamming this thread but whatever townie is on me please do the right thing.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

I got LF lynched. Me. Not you. My night action targeting a player I knew was new to here but experienced in other forums and probably was a good first target for night.
    No you didn't. You road my coattails with a fake claim to make yourself look innocent after I fingered him. (lol fingered)

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Voth

I made 3 posts targeting LF before you even brought up his action. If it were a throwaway I wouldn't have done that.

I didn't perform a killing action. You are lying. My investigation on backwards failed last night. This is why my vote is on you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X