• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

he even knew it
    But you didn't do it straight out of the gate. This was different. You piled on him. Hammered him, in your own words, when you didn't vote him before that.

Weird is weird no matter how much you want to smooth it over.

Leave a comment:

• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Originally posted by Halp View Post
    Sdrawkcab has never, not even once, not voted for me right out of the gate D1. Obvious behavioral variance is obvious.

vote sdrawkcab
    he even knew it

Leave a comment:

• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

So yeah, here it is.
    cuz i'm a day 1 liability trying to lynch my bffl

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Shit I can hammer halp??????

vote halp
    So yeah, here it is.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Guys tl;dr seems to be:
    1. kthnx died last night
    2. Lf, who was the real hammer on halp, performed a killing action last night

thereforhenceforth undobecause
    lf must've killed kthnx
    t_p prolly scum too

vote lf
    If LF was the real hammer on Halp, why did you feel the need to pile on? And without going back and looking, didn't you say something along the lines of you hammering him?

Why do you constantly feel as though your actions don't bear consequences or scrutiny? It's brutal if you're town honestly, and makes me wonder why you'd make a post like this.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    Let me get ahead of the inevitable question of why I was a solo voter on Panda Express. Couple reasons, mainly because I wasn't sold on any of the other options. And any vote from me to lynch someone else would have been based on self preservation instead of on actual feelings or evidence. And the odds were high that whoever got lynched in my place, if they were town, would have a more important role than I do. And I was right on that. So just to get ahead of when the questions start coming, this is why I left my vote on Panda Express. I'm sure I'll end up having to reiterate this in my defense in the near future.
    Actually, Panda was a legit vote and remains high on my scum list. I had voted Panda because I suspect he is scum. I don't know that you have to justify it much at this point... it's sort of a no-brainer scum read for anyone who has played these games for a while.

Leave a comment:

• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Shit did I just post a haiku ?

Leave a comment:

• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Guys tl;dr seems to be:
    1. kthnx died last night
    2. Lf, who was the real hammer on halp, performed a killing action last night

thereforhenceforth undobecause
    lf must've killed kthnx
    t_p prolly scum too

vote lf

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

For reference.

Beast, why did you throw your vote away on Sailor Jupiter if you wanted to save Halp? Why not on vehicle instead? What were you afraid of if you thought he was scum?
    Why would that matter, when even if I did vote vehicle halp was still going to get lynched, and nobody ever follows who I vote for so doubt someone would just switch to vehicle all of the sudden, and vehicle killed me last game right off the bat so....

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Let me get ahead of the inevitable question of why I was a solo voter on Panda Express. Couple reasons, mainly because I wasn't sold on any of the other options. And any vote from me to lynch someone else would have been based on self preservation instead of on actual feelings or evidence. And the odds were high that whoever got lynched in my place, if they were town, would have a more important role than I do. And I was right on that. So just to get ahead of when the questions start coming, this is why I left my vote on Panda Express. I'm sure I'll end up having to reiterate this in my defense in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Final vote count:

Sailor Jupiter - 1 (Beast)
    the_paul - 1 (Sailor Jupiter)
    Halp - 5 (Panda Express, Exalt, Vehicle, LF, sdrawkcab)
    Exalt - 1 (Kthx)
    Panda Express - 1 (the_paul)
    Vehicle - 2 (Halp, Jessup)
    sdrawkcab - 1 (Voth)
    For reference.

Beast, why did you throw your vote away on Sailor Jupiter if you wanted to save Halp? Why not on vehicle instead? What were you afraid of if you thought he was scum?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Beast View Post

I play the same literally every game, I just dont post novels about every single detail like a hospital scribe does, like you or scarlet voth ect.. which you all do.. I have given the most crucial info in this entire thread already... so whats it going to be? we need to focus on the most logical thing which is going through day one vote list, or are we going to just have you and voth type more novels all game to each other.
    Voth said the most crucial info in this entire thread. Your choice now is to vote between LF or Vehicle, both of whom voted Halp. It's highly unlikely that both are scum buddies, so what's next Sherlock? Any new bright ideas?

Give an actual scum list

Leave a comment:

• sailor jupiter
    replied
    Fuck it, I went back and re-read LF's posts and the odds of him lying are just too high.

unvote: Vehicle
    vote: LF

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied

Isn't this how Beast won as Godfather a few games back? He's playing the same here as well. Panda Express has done the same thing, even admitting it. Sailor is a bit more talkative and forthcoming at least, making me lean more town for them than the others.
    I play the same literally every game, I just dont post novels about every single detail like a hospital scribe does, like you or scarlet voth ect.. which you all do.. I have given the most crucial info in this entire thread already... so whats it going to be? we need to focus on the most logical thing which is going through day one vote list, or are we going to just have you and voth type more novels all game to each other.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied

3. We Lynch LF. If he flips town, Vehicle is practically confirmed scum. We use anyone connected with him as a basis for further scum hunting. If LF flips scum, same thing applies.
    I'm OK with this idea.

So Voth says that LF visited the one-and-only dead person yesterday and you all are debating whether you should vote the person who voted for LF before the information was even public.

Maybe if my vote wasn't already on LF when that info became public I could see why you might listen to his wild claims. But I was the first person to vote for him, it's no wonder he throws the mud back at me.

He claimed pretty much the only role he could where he wouldn't immediately be lynched (I'm just surprised he didn't say it was one-shot). Oh, and based on LF's logic there's also two roleblockers who happened to guess right on N1 to block him as well as Jessup. Oh, and he also just decided to wildly shoot at someone N1 when there was, in my opinion, a low chance he would be nightkilled?

I think the choice is pretty obvious. But then again I thought that during the game where I was psychic and yall killed me that time too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X