TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

As for Option Number 1: Vehicle could still claim if needed, which would easily be CC'd if he was scum. If he isn't, then LF is caught regardless and he gets lynched today. This is a last resort option though, because the less people who claim, the better.
    Beat me to it while I was typing, lol.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Also, I'm going to sit on it for a little while to think it through, but I think that I should probably claim today as well. I have a good reason for wanting to, I just want to think it through and make sure it isn't a mistake. So if Vehicle claims and on the huge longshot chance I can CC, I will absolutely do it.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        Also, even if LF is a vigi, a vigi that takes pot shots on night 1 is arguably as dangerous to town as he is to scum 9 times out of 10. Maybe he guessed right and would have killed Veh, who knows? Still a supremely risky play.
        Good point. Also, knowing LF, it doesn't sound like him to take a stab in the dark on N1. I think he's more calculated and less chaotic than that.

Comment

• I know all of this has gone down in the last few hours and people have lives, but it does sort of seem like I'm just playing this game with Exalt, Paul, Vehicle, Jessup, and LF. I don't like the lurking and lack of substance posts from others who apparently are happy to watch and chime in with a sentence or two occasionally.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            Also, I'm going to sit on it for a little while to think it through, but I think that I should probably claim today as well. I have a good reason for wanting to, I just want to think it through and make sure it isn't a mistake. So if Vehicle claims and on the huge longshot chance I can CC, I will absolutely do it.
            Assuming you're town (which I think you are), I think it's a mistake to claim unless a counterclaim is absolutely necessary to out someone who is scum.

10 players left in the game, two townies dead, no scum dead and no proof of third party existence or not. Basically if we go any further down this rabbit hole, we need to just force a mass roleclaim and hope town has the numbers to bring it home. But I am not so sure. Best to hold off for now and see what happens with this phase.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• As much as I have my doubts about LF, I'm leaning towards option 1 (lynching Vehicle). If LF is telling the truth, it would be more reasonable to keep the vigi alive. Plus, we would be getting rid of the godfather which we would have to lynch regardless.

Vote: Vehicle

Comment

• If I do actually die tonight, I want people to remember something, since I looked back at page one and noticed it. Look at the timestamps for these NERD claims, just so that nobody thinks Sailor Jupiter or Panda Bear are off the hook:

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                Forgot to mention this before, but for theme- townies = nerds
                Last edited by WillBy; 01-14-2021, 11:09 PM.

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                Alright nerds, it's time to make a power move.

VOTE: PAUL
                01-14-2021, 10:42 PM

Originally posted by sailor jupiter View Post
                This is what I get for trying to contribute. I'm a "plain old" nerd. Vanilla townie. I'm sure there are other "plain old" nerds out there who now know I'm telling the truth.
                01-15-2021, 03:20 PM

Originally posted by Panda Express View Post
                NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS!

https://youtu.be/sTDENzpW7tw
                01-15-2021, 03:36 PM

Interesting how these two posted the Nerd thing right after each other on right about the same time, but conveniently after WillBy had edited his OP to add the nerd = town thing. It's almost as if they both talked about it in scum chat together. WillBy may even have posted it to them in scum chat so they saw it at the same time, since he didn't want the game to be unbalanced using nerd claims.

Just something to consider.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Assuming you're town (which I think you are), I think it's a mistake to claim unless a counterclaim is absolutely necessary to out someone who is scum.

10 players left in the game, two townies dead, no scum dead and no proof of third party existence or not. Basically if we go any further down this rabbit hole, we need to just force a mass roleclaim and hope town has the numbers to bring it home. But I am not so sure. Best to hold off for now and see what happens with this phase.
                  I think if and most likely when I do, you'll understand why. But I agree for now, I'll wait to see if I need to cc anyone today
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I think Vehicle should claim at this stage. If it's between a town/scum, then there's no reason not to do it. Everyone has pretty much laid their cards out on who they support prior to the Voth/LF revelation, which means we can use the scum/town flip between the two to help solve the game later. Vehicle claiming now helps solve things quicker and possibly avoids us lynching the wrong person today. If it's going to be LF or Vehicle, then Vehicle better lay down all his cards on the table or get lynched. If Vehicle is town, then LF will easily be on the chopping block after his claim and no CC. Otherwise, Vehicle makes his own noose with a bad claim.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

If I do actually die tonight, I want people to remember something, since I looked back at page one and noticed it. Look at the timestamps for these NERD claims, just so that nobody thinks Sailor Jupiter or Panda Bear are off the hook:

Last edited by WillBy; 01-14-2021, 11:09 PM.

01-14-2021, 10:42 PM

01-15-2021, 03:20 PM

01-15-2021, 03:36 PM

Interesting how these two posted the Nerd thing right after each other on right about the same time, but conveniently after WillBy had edited his OP to add the nerd = town thing. It's almost as if they both talked about it in scum chat together. WillBy may even have posted it to them in scum chat so they saw it at the same time, since he didn't want the game to be unbalanced using nerd claims.

Just something to consider.
                      Nice catch and actually goes back to what I said a post or two ago about getting the feeling that I'm just playing the game with the 4-6 people actively posting. We could be just battling eachother while the scum team watches to an extent, which would be pretty retarded. Either way, it seems Vehicle or LF need to be lynched today.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I need to go back and re-read this whole fucking thread. Vehicle is slimy and LF has the uncertainty of not playing here before. I lean towards LF still but I will be looking for any scum slips on Vehicle's end too.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                          We could be just battling eachother while the scum team watches to an extent, which would be pretty retarded.
                          Isn't this how Beast won as Godfather a few games back? He's playing the same here as well. Panda Express has done the same thing, even admitting it. Sailor is a bit more talkative and forthcoming at least, making me lean more town for them than the others.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

3. We Lynch LF. If he flips town, Vehicle is practically confirmed scum. We use anyone connected with him as a basis for further scum hunting. If LF flips scum, same thing applies.
                            I'm OK with this idea.

So Voth says that LF visited the one-and-only dead person yesterday and you all are debating whether you should vote the person who voted for LF before the information was even public.

Maybe if my vote wasn't already on LF when that info became public I could see why you might listen to his wild claims. But I was the first person to vote for him, it's no wonder he throws the mud back at me.

He claimed pretty much the only role he could where he wouldn't immediately be lynched (I'm just surprised he didn't say it was one-shot). Oh, and based on LF's logic there's also two roleblockers who happened to guess right on N1 to block him as well as Jessup. Oh, and he also just decided to wildly shoot at someone N1 when there was, in my opinion, a low chance he would be nightkilled?

I think the choice is pretty obvious. But then again I thought that during the game where I was psychic and yall killed me that time too.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Isn't this how Beast won as Godfather a few games back? He's playing the same here as well. Panda Express has done the same thing, even admitting it. Sailor is a bit more talkative and forthcoming at least, making me lean more town for them than the others.
                              I play the same literally every game, I just dont post novels about every single detail like a hospital scribe does, like you or scarlet voth ect.. which you all do.. I have given the most crucial info in this entire thread already... so whats it going to be? we need to focus on the most logical thing which is going through day one vote list, or are we going to just have you and voth type more novels all game to each other.
                              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Fuck it, I went back and re-read LF's posts and the odds of him lying are just too high.

unvote: Vehicle
                                vote: LF

Comment

Working...
                                X