Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia Championship Season 8 Invitation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Someone let me know when this shit starts
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it



    turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

    Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      Someone let me know when this shit starts
      Just looked it up:


      GAME 3: MAY 31, 48/24, 9PM EDT EoD
      # REPRESENTATIVE COMMUNITY BACK-UP(S)
      1 @alexa EpicMafia @illario
      2 @Angrypotato GreyWolf
      3 @AXIS TarValon.Net
      4 @Blue Jay 22 Canucks Community @falcon45ca
      5 @Bonatogether The Sock Drawer
      6 @Destinylives Grey Dog Software
      7 @Gellert Untrusted
      8 @Justinrs2 Play Diplomacy @sjg11
      9 @katze Throne of Lies @Underking
      10 @Lizard Cryptid Gamataria @Ceki
      11 @Melehan Wintreath @Silverfish
      12 @Sandwolf Something Awful
      13 @Storn Flash Flash Revolution @plopadop
      14 @TheGoldenTyranno DuelistGroundz
      15 @voth SSCU Trench Wars Forums @Jessup

      Comment


      • #48
        Lord help us.. the town destroyer Voth who has already shown his ass by publicly trashing our representative backup player and taken a stab at all people on mafiauniverses who desire preferred pronouns is about to entire the arena.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          Lord help us.. the town destroyer Voth who has already shown his ass by publicly trashing our representative backup player and taken a stab at all people on mafiauniverses who desire preferred pronouns is about to entire the arena.
          I've really enjoyed reading Exalt, Voths posts in that thread, as well as peoples responses
          What are brutal tactics?
          As well as them clearly not understanding why Voth is worried about getting our forum banned...

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by WillBy View Post

            I've really enjoyed reading Exalt, Voths posts in that thread, as well as peoples responses

            As well as them clearly not understanding why Voth is worried about getting our forum banned...
            We are sorry to inform you that enjoyment and humor are not allowed here. Please take said desires and find another place to attempt a curiously roundabout, politically correct method of exercising said horrific thoughts.









            and what the fuck is a preferred pronoun???


            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?


            Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


            Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


            TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Voth View Post

              We are sorry to inform you that enjoyment and humor are not allowed here. Please take said desires and find another place to attempt a curiously roundabout, politically correct method of exercising said horrific thoughts.









              and what the fuck is a preferred pronoun???

              ohhh....



              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?


              Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


              Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


              TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

              Comment


              • #52
                Oh look everyone, The head of ban departments in charge of protecting hate speech for our player base is openly mocking non binary, trans people and using Ben Shiparo as a figure to back up his vile stance he thinks justifies his "humor". The hypocrisy is unreal and it shows how much a loser in real life you are. Disgusting.. remove tucker/voth from ban department NOW! This guy is a complete moron.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  Oh look everyone, The head of ban departments in charge of protecting hate speech for our player base is openly mocking non binary, trans people and using Ben Shiparo as a figure to back up his vile stance he thinks justifies his "humor". The hypocrisy is unreal and it shows how much a loser in real life you are. Disgusting.. remove tucker/voth from ban department NOW! This guy is a complete moron.
                  what lol

                  Mocking who and what? I'm sorry, but I happen to think Ben Shapiro is correct with this line of thinking. That's a personal opinion on my part. Sorry if you disagree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion and to express it. Aren't you?

                  All that being said, that has nothing to do with my ability to silence or ban people who say hateful things about transgender people. Nothing I said or posted was hateful towards transgender people. As always, feel free to cry to the sysops if you must.







                  ...and as always, enjoy SSCU Trench Wars!
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?


                  Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


                  Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


                  TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Voth View Post

                    what lol

                    Mocking who and what? I'm sorry, but I happen to think Ben Shapiro is correct with this line of thinking. That's a personal opinion on my part. Sorry if you disagree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion and to express it. Aren't you?

                    All that being said, that has nothing to do with my ability to silence or ban people who say hateful things about transgender people. Nothing I said or posted was hateful towards transgender people. As always, feel free to cry to the sysops if you must.







                    ...and as always, enjoy SSCU Trench Wars!
                    You literally are making fun of pronouns non binary and trans people wish to be addressed by and using a rabid right leaning trans denying, anti muslim islamaphobe, homophobe radical zionist to back up your own beliefs. You are the epitome of someone who should have ZERO influence on enforcing ban department protocols let alone being anywhere near staff.
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      qan Please do something about this person. The zone needs someone besides Tucker/Voth running ban department here.
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I'll be linking this to the mafiauniverse mod for the game too as a heads up Voth. Disgraceful behavior.
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Jessup View Post

                          You literally are making fun of pronouns non binary and trans people wish to be addressed by and using a rabid right leaning trans denying, anti muslim islamaphobe, homophobe radical zionist to back up your own beliefs. You are the epitome of someone who should have ZERO influence on enforcing ban department protocols let alone being anywhere near staff.
                          I'm sorry, but if you're entitled to your own thoughts, opinions, and apparently pronouns (and for me to be bullied into accepting/using them for your own sake), then I think if I agree with a statement that a "rabid right leaning trans denying, anti muslim islamaphobe, homophobe radical zionist" says, I should be allowed to at least post that on a public forum. Nothing in that video is hateful or derogatory - all just a matter of opinion and a healthy debate.

                          Please don't get the wrong idea, Jessup. The players in the game who say things to you like "fucking tranny faggot" are wrong and are deservedly punished, and frankly, I'm the person who authorized them to be punished. So get your head out of your ass. Just because I respect your lifestyle and I'm willing to offer protection to you because of it doesn't mean I agree with you on it.

                          Get a grip. You always wonder why you're widely mocked and despised... here you go!

                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?


                          Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


                          Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


                          TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                            I'll be linking this to the mafiauniverse mod for the game too as a heads up Voth. Disgraceful behavior.
                            Oh boy. Just what we all need. You trying to burn bridges because I agree with Ben Shapiro on something. If the Mafia Universe mod/admin/messiah wants to ban me from their game for saying that on this forum which has absolutely zero rules against it, then I don't want to play on their idiotic forum anyway. But I have to think that they aren't quite as intellectually challenged as you are. Maybe you'll be the first round draft pick we never wanted!
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?


                            Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


                            Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


                            TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              They have been warned about you. The message is sent so I suggest you start respecting nonbinary and trans pronouns there for the sake your game. You better represent us without your typical childish insulting behavior.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                                They have been warned about you. The message is sent so I suggest you start respecting nonbinary and trans pronouns there for the sake your game. You better represent us without your typical childish insulting behavior.
                                Shut up and grow up, loser.

                                Not one post on that forum had even the slightest hint of anything related to transgender people. I'm sure it will continue that way. I'm there to play mafia, but thanks for calling 911 for a pizza.

                                The more YOU make this a problem HERE, the more it will be. Just like it's always been with you, in game and on forums.

                                If your mother and father only taught you the art of just occasionally shutting the fuck up, you'd be way better off.
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?


                                Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


                                Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


                                TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X