No announcement yet.

Mafia Championship Season 8 Invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, for people that may or may not know of they want to do it, that MU site has champs practice games going on right now using the same setup that will be used in the real games. Since anyone can signup and play it, anyone that might be interested in doing the champs thing should consider playing one. Hell, we all could join the same game even.

Other than that, I'll leave it up to you guys to decide. Voth seems like the unanimous choice though.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I let them know we accept. Anyway, Voth if you're gonna be the main candidate, you need to follow what this says:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...op7R0s0Zo/edit

Congratulations on being your community's representative!

Please follow the steps listed below in order to get yourself ready for the game. Except for maybe the bio part, this can all be done in a couple of minutes. Please do steps 4 and 5 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, don't delay this.

This is a copy pasted message to save myself some time. Just disregard the steps that obviously don't apply to you.

1) REGISTER ON THE SITE

Click here and get yourself registered: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/register.php

Please use the same username as the one you have on here (or something close to it).

2) CHECK IN

Please make a post in this thread, confirming yourself as a representative:

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...General-Thread

Also, feel free to chat with the other representatives in that thread. We love banter

3) BACKUP?

Have you guys elected a backup in case you have to drop out? Please let them know they should register on the site and either PM me or post in the thread above as well.

4) INFORM ME OF YOUR AVAILABILITY

Cross off which start dates suit your schedule: https://doodle.com/poll/b97uraw38g4wrxin

I will do my very best to make sure everyone plays during a time that suits them well.

5) STATE YOUR PREFERENCES

I need to know what phase lengths, deadlines, etc. you prefer.

Fill out this info here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...HgSNg/viewform

6) READ THE RULES

These are the site rules: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...27-Forum-Rules

Be sure to check up on them. For some communities, an unusual rule might be that you're only allowed to post in the thread. I.e. you can't PM other players outside of the game thread (unless you're mafia).

Another important rule is basically that you can't be an asshole. Mafia is a confrontational game and all, but don't cross the line. Discriminatory language and name-calling is not tolerated, for example.

7) FINAL WARNING: THESE GAMES ARE VERY ACTIVE!

I am stating this once again because each year there are people that are overwhelmed by the level of activity and don’t seem prepared. Be warned that you should at minimum expect 500 posts within a span of 24 hours in the early phases of the game, and maybe even several hundred more.

So if you only have one hour each day to play the game, for example, that won’t cut it, since you wouldn’t be able to even read all the posts in that amount of time, let alone have time to post and give your own thoughts.

I’m not trying to scare you away - most representatives ARE able to keep up, but I just want to make sure that you didn’t gloss over this.

8) I NEED YOUR BIO

And lastly, I need a bio from you.

Please fill out the below form and then send it to me via PM on your home site or on Discord.

NATIONALITY: [...]

STARTED PLAYING MAFIA (YEAR): [...]

HAVE PLAYED MAFIA ON THE FOLLOWING SITES: [...]

BIO:

[Insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the many spectating communities.]

Feel free to enlist the help of your community to make this bio.

Edit:

You can PM the preference/bio stuff to this person: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/members/34-Lissa
      Last edited by Exalt; 04-28-2021, 02:02 AM.
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
        the_paul Don't be a pussy.
        I missed a step here, why am I a pussy now?
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Always have been. Ez

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post

man is gonna sit here and act like I'm not Shaq going to NBA finals without Kobe right now.

thanks for the WNBA farm squad backup bro. Even the retard at McDonald's piecing together my Big Mac makes more dough.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Voth ok I'm caught up now. I'll be your backup if you need it, that's fine with me. If Jessup wants to do it, that's fine with me too. I'm just a man of the people here
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                I let them know we accept. Anyway, Voth if you're gonna be the main candidate, you need to follow what this says:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...op7R0s0Zo/edit

Congratulations on being your community's representative!

Please follow the steps listed below in order to get yourself ready for the game. Except for maybe the bio part, this can all be done in a couple of minutes. Please do steps 4 and 5 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, don't delay this.

This is a copy pasted message to save myself some time. Just disregard the steps that obviously don't apply to you.

1) REGISTER ON THE SITE

Click here and get yourself registered: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/register.php

Please use the same username as the one you have on here (or something close to it).

2) CHECK IN

Please make a post in this thread, confirming yourself as a representative:

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...General-Thread

Also, feel free to chat with the other representatives in that thread. We love banter

3) BACKUP?

Have you guys elected a backup in case you have to drop out? Please let them know they should register on the site and either PM me or post in the thread above as well.

4) INFORM ME OF YOUR AVAILABILITY

Cross off which start dates suit your schedule: https://doodle.com/poll/b97uraw38g4wrxin

I will do my very best to make sure everyone plays during a time that suits them well.

5) STATE YOUR PREFERENCES

I need to know what phase lengths, deadlines, etc. you prefer.

Fill out this info here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...HgSNg/viewform

6) READ THE RULES

These are the site rules: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...27-Forum-Rules

Be sure to check up on them. For some communities, an unusual rule might be that you're only allowed to post in the thread. I.e. you can't PM other players outside of the game thread (unless you're mafia).

Another important rule is basically that you can't be an asshole. Mafia is a confrontational game and all, but don't cross the line. Discriminatory language and name-calling is not tolerated, for example.

7) FINAL WARNING: THESE GAMES ARE VERY ACTIVE!

I am stating this once again because each year there are people that are overwhelmed by the level of activity and don’t seem prepared. Be warned that you should at minimum expect 500 posts within a span of 24 hours in the early phases of the game, and maybe even several hundred more.

So if you only have one hour each day to play the game, for example, that won’t cut it, since you wouldn’t be able to even read all the posts in that amount of time, let alone have time to post and give your own thoughts.

I’m not trying to scare you away - most representatives ARE able to keep up, but I just want to make sure that you didn’t gloss over this.

8) I NEED YOUR BIO

And lastly, I need a bio from you.

Please fill out the below form and then send it to me via PM on your home site or on Discord.

NATIONALITY: [...]

STARTED PLAYING MAFIA (YEAR): [...]

HAVE PLAYED MAFIA ON THE FOLLOWING SITES: [...]

BIO:

[Insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the many spectating communities.]

Feel free to enlist the help of your community to make this bio.

Edit:

You can PM the preference/bio stuff to this person: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/members/34-Lissa
                All of this is done except the bio portion now as of today.

They are so cute with their little "no name calling" rule. I really don't know about this LOL.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

BIO:

Now this is the story all about how
                  My mafia career got yuge, turned straight savage
                  And I'd like to take a minute, just sip that Bang
                  I'll tell you how I became the King of Trench Wars Mafia

In a universe far far away, born and raised
                  Being terrible at shooting spaceships, I spent most of my days
                  Chilling out, losing games, winning undeserved championships
                  And all the while, crushing skulls in forum mafia games
                  When a couple of scrubs, who I never liked much
                  Said "hey man, the internet says there is a mafia championship"
                  I signed up for one big game and I hope I don't get banned
                  Because you guys probably aren't used to this man

^ that was so cringe-worthy. Even I want to beat me up.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

BIO:

Now this is the story all about how
                    My mafia career got yuge, turned straight savage
                    And I'd like to take a minute, just sip that Bang
                    I'll tell you how I became the King of Trench Wars Mafia

In a universe far far away, born and raised
                    Being terrible at shooting spaceships, I spent most of my days
                    Chilling out, losing games, winning undeserved championships
                    And all the while, crushing skulls in forum mafia games
                    When a couple of scrubs, who I never liked much
                    Said "hey man, the internet says there is a mafia championship"
                    I signed up for one big game and I hope I don't get banned
                    Because you guys probably aren't used to this man

^ that was so cringe-worthy. Even I want to beat me up.
                    +1 it's a better bio than the stuff I remember from other people, such as "I love pokemon and i have a level 10000 charizard named tommy"
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

+1 it's a better bio than the stuff I remember from other people, such as "I love pokemon and i have a level 10000 charizard named tommy"
                      LOL. Even on the intro thread they've already taken a bit of note...

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Oh boy LOL

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Omg... the pronoun stuff. I can't. I'm so banned.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Omg... the pronoun stuff. I can't. I'm so banned.
                            LOL I did warn you. It will be okay though. I didnt get us banned last year, so I think it will be fine. I told you Jessup was more their style though lol.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

this shit gunna be gud

Comment

Should change your name to Xoth because V is a very masculine consonant. Xey, Xim, Xer, and Xey are going to kick xou early for that.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X