No announcement yet.

Mafia Championship Season 8 Invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you want to be xafia, xown, or xhird party?
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
      Should change your name to Xoth because V is a very masculine consonant. Xey, Xim, Xer, and Xey are going to kick xou early for that.
      Xog list
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Maybe I'll just claim ignorance and call everyone who specified their pronouns by the opposite pronoun.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

So we are sending the town destroyer Voth to this? LOL ok.. I am a much better player but perhaps Voth can finally manage to get himself banned for being too annoying and disruptive with his typical uncouth style and behavior. I def think I need to be the back up as there is a good chance Voth will be needed to be replaced. What an embarassment to send him. People forget how detrimental Voth's history has been at unjustly attacking and killing off town power roles as a townie to suit his own ego filled desires to stay alive at all costs. His wins are more often than not when he is on team mafia doing ridiculous selfish moves like throwing his own mafia members under the bus to fool bad gullible town players in short stacked games. Just an awful representative imo. I would be a much better choice for this sigh.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            So we are sending the town destroyer Voth to this? LOL ok.. I am a much better player but perhaps Voth can finally manage to get himself banned for being too annoying and disruptive with his typical uncouth style and behavior. I def think I need to be the back up as there is a good chance Voth will be needed to be replaced. What an embarassment to send him. People forget how detrimental Voth's history has been at unjustly attacking and killing off town power roles as a townie to suit his own ego filled desires to stay alive at all costs. His wins are more often than not when he is on team mafia doing ridiculous selfish moves like throwing his own mafia members under the bus to fool bad gullible town players in short stacked games. Just an awful representative imo. I would be a much better choice for this sigh.
            u are legit adorable
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              Seems like it's between you and Paul at this point. Im fine with either one of you doing it tbh. We have to figure it out before May 7th though, and that's this week.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Seems like it's between you and Paul at this point. Im fine with either one of you doing it tbh. We have to figure it out before May 7th though, and that's this week.
                  I'm good with Jessup going a the backup, as long as it doesn't mess with Voth's head during the main game. If we're being honest it sounds like Jessup is much more enthusiastic about this than I am. Also, I may be less likely to get banned than Voth, but not by much. As long as it doesn't make Voth's head explode, I think it should be Jessup.
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Also I can't wait to read these cringy intros. I'm going to need a link when this thing kicks off

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      Also I can't wait to read these cringy intros. I'm going to need a link when this thing kicks off
                      Some gems from my last game:

BIO:
                      My name is Armin ..!
                      I am 19 years old.
                      I've been playing Mafia for about 5 years.
                      I have won most of my competitions
                      And I play about 20 games every day.
                      I am the representative of Iran in these competitions.
                      And I hope to be a good representative for my country and to defend Iran's eyebrows in these competitions.
                      I know I have tough competitors, but I'm not weak either
                      I love the role of the mafia
                      Because the role of the mafia is in line with my spirit.

BIO:
                      Hey ho! Let us go! Time to start a game!
                      Ring the gong! Sing a song! Get the crowd aflame!
                      Rice Ler, rhymey Rys, Rysler is my name!

Hi! Nice to meet you! To greet you! New rivals!
                      Up goes the curtain gold, heralds our arrivals.
                      Hails from HogwartsWerewolves, answering the true call
                      Chosen by my comrades, ready for a clue brawl
                      An avid analyzer, a bard who loves to write
                      Ballads to decipher, musicals to cite

Gamer guy Rysler who tends to overthink
                      Here to rep his House today; playing with a wink!

BIO:
                      hewwo :3 Im BweedingWain, fwom WabbitDoubtGames uwu uhhh anywone wanna pway some werewolf? Pws, I need. h hewwo?????

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Alright, these people are my nightmare. Best of luck Voth and Jessup

Comment

Jesus that second intro is like if Tom Bombadil was a faggot
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                            Alright, these people are my nightmare. Best of luck Voth and Jessup
                            loooooool

Jessup You need to register to that site and go to this link: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...General-Thread and say you're Voth's backup.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Ok Done. I posted as backup. Thx Exalt.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Someone let me know when this shit starts

Comment

Working...
                                X