Mafia Championship Season 8 Invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Voth View Post

I'm sorry, but if you're entitled to your own thoughts, opinions, and apparently pronouns (and for me to be bullied into accepting/using them for your own sake), then I think if I agree with a statement that a "rabid right leaning trans denying, anti muslim islamaphobe, homophobe radical zionist" says, I should be allowed to at least post that on a public forum. Nothing in that video is hateful or derogatory - all just a matter of opinion and a healthy debate.

Please don't get the wrong idea, Jessup. The players in the game who say things to you like "fucking tranny faggot" are wrong and are deservedly punished, and frankly, I'm the person who authorized them to be punished. So get your head out of your ass. Just because I respect your lifestyle and I'm willing to offer protection to you because of it doesn't mean I agree with you on it.

Get a grip. You always wonder why you're widely mocked and despised... here you go!
    You think I won't respond when you are attacking peoples prefered pronouns on a forum when you are supposed to represent the person mitigating hate speech and acting as a representative for sscu forums?!?!? I will ALWAYS stand up to people like you who try and laugh at my brothers and sisters and nonbinary family. You disrespect us all acting like you are. Using pronouns people wish to be addressed by is common dencency and for you to act like you have the right to deny them this is hateful, spiteful and a dismissive to every non binary person on this planet. Grow up.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

You think I won't respond when you are attacking peoples prefered pronouns on a forum when you are supposed to represent the person mitigating hate speech and acting as a representative for sscu forums?!?!? I will ALWAYS stand up to people like you who try and laugh at my brothers and sisters and nonbinary family. You disrespect us all acting like you are. Using pronouns people wish to be addressed by is common dencency and for you to act like you have the right to deny them this is hateful, spiteful and a dismissive to every non binary person on this planet. Grow up.
      Show me one post on that forum where I attacked anyone's preferred pronouns. Go ahead. Get on with it.

Just because I agree with an opinion you don't like doesn't mean I need to be cancelled, Jessup. You need to get a grip.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Maybe I'll just claim ignorance and call everyone who specified their pronouns by the opposite pronoun.
        ^^ explain this bs.. you always have done this type bs too. You are a disgrace dude. Grow up.
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Also Voth/Tucker. You took the time to publicly insult me as backup to the entire mafiauniverse forum in you first post. You are a damn instigating gaslighting pos. You think you can do that without me reacting? I didn't say anything bad about you there in my post. I was professional and courteous to everyone involved including you even though I think you are an immature twit and a terrible representative. Grow up. You act like you can be a dick and expect no backlash to those you insult. A real piece of work you are. Terrible staffer and a childish crap insulting style mafia player.
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Okay, welllllll.... if you want to reference my posts on this forum as a reason for them to ban me from their forum, then I think you can do a lot better than that. I've certainly said much, much worse than that facetious attitude nonsense. Oh, and again, this happened here, not there.

Bottom line, Jessup, is that you need to take your feelings, shine them up real nice.... turn them sideways and stick them straight up your candy ass!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Also Voth/Tucker. You took the time to publicly insult me as backup to the entire mafiauniverse forum in you first post. You are a damn instigating gaslighting pos. You think you can do that without me reacting? I didn't say anything bad about you there in my post. I was professional and courteous to everyone involved including you even though I think you are an immature twit and a terrible representative. Grow up. You act like you can be a dick and expect no backlash to those you insult. A real piece of work you are. Terrible staffer and a childish crap insulting style mafia player.
              cry more

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Oka Oh, and again, this happened here, not there.

You are a ban mod in charge of protecting the LGBTQ community and othe denominations in our communtity from hate speech. It is unacceptable here too idiot. You perpetuate exactly what you are supposed to stand against. You are a joke.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

You are a ban mod in charge of protecting the LGBTQ community and othe denominations in our communtity from hate speech. It is unacceptable here too idiot. You perpetuate exactly what you are supposed to stand against. You are a joke.
                  I do protect the open LGBTQ players in game. And here on forums, too. When I said "I've said much worse," I wasn't referring to things about the LGTBQ community. I can disagree with you while I still protect you from hate speech. Just like police officers IRL might hate you personally but still protect and defend you. Silly goose.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

This thread feels like our actual mafia games
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

LOL we don't even need to host a game to have the drama. Love it.

1) Voth honestly cares a lot more than you probably think about so-called protected classes of people and their treatment in the game. As a slacking moderator (I moved recently, please don't axe me), I can say he has done more to try to eradicate hate speech from in game than probably any other staffer.

2) He is also a dick on forums. And, really man, Ben Shapiro? You couldn't of found someone else to espouse your views? The guy is genuinely missing an allele. (Here is where I erased my argument against Ben Shabibo's viewpoint because I'm not trying to add fuel to this fire.)
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

1) Voth honestly cares a lot more than you probably think about so-called protected classes of people and their treatment in the game. As a slacking moderator (I moved recently, please don't axe me), I can say he has done more to try to eradicate hate speech from in game than probably any other staffer.

2) He is also a dick on forums. And, really man, Ben Shapiro? You couldn't of found someone else to espouse your views? The guy is genuinely missing an allele. (Here is where I erased my argument against Ben Shabibo's viewpoint because I'm not trying to add fuel to this fire.)
                        What's wrong with Ben Shapiro?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

But seriously, this is truth Jessup. You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes because you were always more of a liability than an asset within staff.

Maybe if you could stop being such an emotional pain in the ass you could have contributed instead of just giving everyone a giant headache.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I know exactly what goes on in staff and the makeup of each staffer and their personality traits too. There is nothing secretive or over my head that has gone on with staff in this game. I know the bad ones and I know the very few good ones and you are not on my list of good ones dude. I've seen you break the rules multiple times and at this stage seeing you claim to be the savior of stopping hate speech in this game is beyond hilarious.

I will agree you are a dick on forums and also in games though. Please revamp your hate speech rulebook to include yourself and stop acting with impunity when it comes to yourself.

I'd love to hear too how you think I was a liability. A person has a right to stand up to hate speech. This is something current staff seriously needs to grasp. Saying ?ignore is NOT an appropriate response to players who are abused beyond the norms of simple trashtalk.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I know exactly what goes on in staff and the makeup of each staffer and their personality traits too. There is nothing secretive or over my head that has gone on with staff in this game. I know the bad ones and I know the very few good ones and you are not on my list of good ones dude. I've seen you break the rules multiple times and at this stage seeing you claim to be the savior of stopping hate speech in this game is beyond hilarious.

I will agree you are a dick on forums and also in games though. Please revamp your hate speech rulebook to include yourself and stop acting with impunity when it comes to yourself.

I'd love to hear too how you think I was a liability. A person has a right to stand up to hate speech. This is something current staff seriously needs to grasp. Saying ?ignore is NOT an appropriate response to players who are abused beyond the norms of simple trashtalk.
                              Arguing with you and expecting anything rational or legitimate to be said is like banging your head against a wall and expecting the most beautiful woman in the world to suck you off in response (and no, that's not a transgender thing, it's just a "it will never happen" thing).

Time to ride off into the sunset, Jessup. Adults have work to do.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

lol oh man

Saying ?ignore is NOT an appropriate response to players who are abused beyond the norms of simple trashtalk.
                                I mean.. that's pretty much the golden standard as far as responses go. That's how you can become the bigger person.
                                Last edited by Exalt; 05-25-2021, 04:28 AM.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X