No announcement yet.

Mafia Championship Season 8 Invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you aren't playing yet, I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to post what's been said on their spectator discord.

I checked to see if anyone mentioned Voth yet, and I wasn't disappointed. Voth

Angrypotato:
    i regret life
    What if our game is aggressive
    Oh no

boq:
    They are going to steal your money
    And point their fingers at you and laugh
    Highly aggressive

Ara v2:
    You have voth

Ephemeral:
    oh boy
    that's exalt's community, right

Ara v2:
    The dude from Exalt's homesite and who Exalt said was more aggro
    Yep

Ephemeral
    oh boy

Ara v2
    Voth will make your game aggro

Voxx
    oh dear
    more aggro than exalt sounds interesting

Ara v2
    You're in the game with the highest average aggression rating AP
    Its gonna be aggro

boq
    RIP AP

jpic
    I don't even think exalt was that aggro tbh, but I have been in several games where aggro was quite high

Ephemeralwell
    exalt was aggro enough to get tragically defenestrated on d3

jpic
    F
    terrible mislynch

Then they go on for an hour about liking/disliking aggro games.

Anyway, apparently Voth's game has the most aggro people according to some rating thing they do, so maybe it won't be so bad as the cupcake stuff lots of these people are used to. I think he will be fine tbh. He's only aggro when he smells blood in the water, and if his game is the highest amount of aggro-type players, I think they'd be the same as him.

Edit: yes, they have a spec chat discord. This means that if you lynch some scum, you better say 'sit in spec newb, gg ez'
    Last edited by Exalt; 05-25-2021, 04:35 AM.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

How do I access this discord? It sounds like a perfect place to talk about donkey ball sacks and how much better I am at forum mafia than the average Walmart graveyard shift stock boy.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

LOL these guys are down bad though. Let's all sit and write philosophical books about meta? I'm good. If this is a bunch of Scarlets in this game, I might hang myself by the only necktie in my closet.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Exalt how do I get on that spectator discord? I can't wait to see what they say when Voth actually starts being Voth
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            Exalt how do I get on that spectator discord? I can't wait to see what they say when Voth actually starts being Voth
            Exalt Inquiring minds want to know - including me. I love watching fish flounder.

get it?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

https://discord.gg/CrxQMBmH

so that's their discord channel. You gotta ask in the welcome channel to get into champs spec chat. I guess they require manually adding so that people who are playing cant read it.

Voth, you can read it before/after your game, but I'm pretty sure they'll remove you during your game while you're alive.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I'd like to redirect this thread back to the real issue at hand here.

Pronouns.

How does one define the right time to state the obvious as compared to deflecting for the sake of anothers feels?

Example: Paul has herself a mighty large forehead.

Edit: I hope voth throws her own team under the bus so I don't feel so singled out.
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

You are a ban mod in charge of protecting the LGBTQ community and othe denominations in our communtity from hate speech. It is unacceptable here too idiot. You perpetuate exactly what you are supposed to stand against. You are a joke.
                  Voth, you're also responsible for protecting other denominations such as the tuber community. My preferred nomenclature is 'tuber/spud/potato' and I would like to see a swift ban for anyone who abuses my preferred nouns. It is common decency to address every bulb and tuber by their preferred noun and denying this it is hateful, spiteful, and dismissive to every root vegetable on this planet. Grow up much like a potato grows up out of the ground into a delicious snack for the whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                    I'd like to redirect this thread back to the real issue at hand here.

Pronouns.

How does one define the right time to state the obvious as compared to deflecting for the sake of anothers feels?

Example: Paul has herself a mighty large forehead.

Edit: I hope voth throws her own team under the bus so I don't feel so singled out.
                    Define obvious though. Let's take a quiz. Tell me the gender of the following pictures:

ps: none are trans
                    pps: they aren't picture's of Pandora players either
                    ppps: one may be Voth's mom, but there's no way to tell

​

Click image for larger version  Name:	lw6g5ufta1o41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=2888597b2fc34b12c98b5f5fe6dcdc80be8b9338.jpg Views:	0 Size:	85.7 KB ID:	1354133
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	q167cxcb94m51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=99e52d6264ef604d46e6ff0021579854ef3ba30e.jpg Views:	0 Size:	230.3 KB ID:	1354134

Click image for larger version  Name:	tw7d0ix6ka031.jpg Views:	0 Size:	291.9 KB ID:	1354135

Click image for larger version  Name:	8ky1aapsmdt31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=f1580021755d8f347234b326999e90506b44ce07.jpg Views:	0 Size:	212.4 KB ID:	1354136​
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

1: Picture didn't load
                      2: Picture didn't load
                      3: Yes
                      4: The first one (cant see name), Liao and Tong definitely have a dong
                      5: Hope this one isn't voths mom.
                      6: That looks like it'd be uncomfortably warm in the summer.

Do you want to try? Here.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-glamour-shots-14.jpg?w=474.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	1354144

Name:	R69b84184bc10d1b6af0966e7e439cfaf?rik=Xr5cZOwl5YX4Yg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fi.dailymail.co.uk%2fi%2fpix%2f2015%2f02%2f20%2f25D8F4C600000578-2961872-Nowsch_was_being_held_without_bail_on_three_felony_charges_murde-m-21_1424465823264.jpg&ehk=cim65EyvingaC
Views:	219
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	1354145

Name:	Rda8e9f26af90992e2ff138656327927c?rik=MFRMTnXR%2fgLByw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fimages.huffingtonpost.com%2f2014-12-05-highlife7.png&ehk=aiXI0mkmGDs4ITED%2bHpwXuAHaqjLQ7ITV1oxy9%2bNG0E%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw.png
Views:	248
Size:	496.4 KB
ID:	1354146

Name:	2736166800000578-0-image-a-10_1428001348236.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	240.8 KB
ID:	1354147

P.S. None of these are Voth's mom
                      P.P.S. One of these is an absolute trick question.

Hakuna Matata, Bitches.

1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Answer: All are supposedly women. China claims Laio and Tong are women as well, although press X for Doubt. Maybe that One Child policy they had gave them a shortage of chicks without dongs though.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Fuck yeah got into spec chat

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

the_paul me too! Game 4 cant come soon enough, and I also read a lot of Exalt's game from last year, and now I can laugh at him for a while now because of this...

Voth my advice to you, GO HARD question everyone, specially if they are being too nice, and sending letter responses. YOU don't want to end up like this
                            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Name:	P2OMPj6.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	1354158
                              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Who are you in the discord Beast?

Comment

Working...
                                X