No announcement yet.

Mafia Championship Season 8 Invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah I don't think that's Jessup, pretty sure Jessup posted in the general info thread as Jessup.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Can one of you guys link me to spec chat discord? I'm curious lol, and exalts link expired or doesn't work

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        That community is softer than baby shit. Voth went at like 3% of what he is capable of. Exalt I don't know how you lasted there man
        Pretty sure I got mod warnings like 5 or so times last year when I did it. I think the difference was the players maybe. Less reporting and crying in general. Idk tbh. Voth should've had more warnings before a ban. I dont even know who that person they replaced him with is. It isnt Jessup. Not sure how they just found a random person to play without asking anyone.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Yeah, I only got the one warning, and I even responded saying I'd tone it down. Then after D2 started I expressed my dismay with being 100% right that they acted like morons, lynched town, AND fucked up the D2 analysis, and next thing I know I was muted and replaced.

feelsbadman

dumb fucking community anyway, they can eat a cock

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Jessup would have been a good fit in there. It's a safe space for her.

But if she started calling people fuck fuck idiots, she might be out of there quicker than I was.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• So are we going to run a mafia game here soon or what faggots?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• ROFL THESE FUCKING COMMUNIST PIGS JUST REMOVED ME FROM SPEC CHAT

apparently can't even answer someone's question about my thoughts on town's ability to lynch scum today. note I said nothing to indicate my role/alignment.

CENSORED.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I don’t know anything about mafia, but went to that thread to see how well my friend voth represented our community and I gotta say the entertainment value made it worth my time. Buncha softies over there getting their feelings hurt over nothing. Voth’s takes were dead on. The end of Day 1 where they were “playing games” to out people a whim with no suspicion behind their actions rather than just voting for who they thought was scum is ridiculous.
                  Dice
                  TWLB Champions Season 8
                  TWLJ Champions Season 8
                  TWLB Champions Season 10
                  TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
                    I don’t know anything about mafia, but went to that thread to see how well my friend voth represented our community and I gotta say the entertainment value made it worth my time. Buncha softies over there getting their feelings hurt over nothing. Voth’s takes were dead on. The end of Day 1 where they were “playing games” to out people a whim with no suspicion behind their actions rather than just voting for who they thought was scum is ridiculous.
                    Holy shit, it's a real life celebrity in this thread! What the fuck is up my man?

And yeah - soft little bitches. What a bunch of scrubs. When you play like an asshole, someone will call you an asshole. That's why Jessup never gets drafted until last pick in TWDT - playing like an asshole. Doesn't like to hear it, though.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
                      I don’t know anything about mafia, but went to that thread to see how well my friend voth represented our community and I gotta say the entertainment value made it worth my time. Buncha softies over there getting their feelings hurt over nothing. Voth’s takes were dead on. The end of Day 1 where they were “playing games” to out people a whim with no suspicion behind their actions rather than just voting for who they thought was scum is ridiculous.
                      Also, sign up for the next game we run. It takes a while to get your feet under you, but if you're not an idiot, you catch on. Oh, and our games aren't as ridiculously demanding of 200 posts per phase. A few posts of substance satisfy us, rather than two hundred one liners.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        So are we going to run a mafia game here soon or what faggots?
                        I'd play or host if needed. I bet we can get a few together, things have cooled off quote a bit since our last ones

Comment

• Hi,

My apologies for this - you seem like a perfectly reasonable person and are welcome to participate in the MU community if you would like - but on discovering posts made by voth and others on SSCU in the invitation thread there, we can't allow SSCU as a whole to continue officially participating in the Championship.
                          Great job Voth and everyone, you literally got the entire zone banned. Idiots. I'm feeling justified at least now in my feelings and anger about how you all play mafia and the lameness involved here. The way we play mafia is a joke unless you are in voths little click of ass kissers who think it is cute to sabatoge games for anyone out of a click of 6 people. You guys are truly ridiculous and have once again ruined my chance to properly play a mafia game without bias from the beginning. I could have represented the zone properly. I have not gone thru this thread on the off chance Lissa allows me back in the game but she made it clear we all were banned but I gave her the option to reconsider. I doubt it will happen though. How hard is it to follow the rules? FFS.
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• What posts did we even make here to warrant that?
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Great job Voth and everyone, you literally got the entire zone banned. Idiots. I'm feeling justified at least now in my feelings and anger about how you all play mafia and the lameness involved here. The way we play mafia is a joke unless you are in voths little click of ass kissers who think it is cute to sabatoge games for anyone out of a click of 6 people. You guys are truly ridiculous and have once again ruined my chance to properly play a mafia game without bias from the beginning. I could have represented the zone properly. I have not gone thru this thread on the off chance Lissa allows me back in the game but she made it clear we all were banned but I gave her the option to reconsider. I doubt it will happen though. How hard is it to follow the rules? FFS.
                              Settle down sweetheart - your triggered side is showing.

Not sure who you spoke to (probably no one and you're just blowing smoke as usual), but I never was told I'm banned, much less the entire community. I'm sure you can signup for any of their regular games whenever you'd like, so you can play "real" mafia with the rest of the pansies.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• BTW - I hate to beat a dead horse - but I was right. They lynched town and fucked themselves for D2 and beyond.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X