No announcement yet.

[Mafia] First Game of Fall 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at least one of you is scum I shud say.. possibly both.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      at least one of you is scum I shud say.. possibly both.
      Willby could potentially be, but that seems very far fetched based on how Paul is acting. Door is open though, but I doubt it. I'm town. If you're town, Jessup, get your head out of your ass for once.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Right, me and Willby as a two man scum team colluded to do the scummiest possible thing we could today. Makes sense.
        You both could have missed the fact that you can't change votes at all today, and the goal was to see if you could get a quick hammer wagon going and then back off. I think the scummiest part though is that you had your vote queued up before our only town power role had even said anything. That's not a town move, especially when your vote is locked in. Thoughts on this, Jessup and @markMRW?

Also Jessup when it came to the field vote, I wanted to put some pressure on him to be more active, and I didn't want to leave it up to a tie at any just about any cost. I'll be the first to admit that I didn't have a good grasp on the current vote count and the time left in the phase though, which led to me flying by the seat of my pants and making a mistake.
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

You both could have missed the fact that you can't change votes at all today, and the goal was to see if you could get a quick hammer wagon going and then back off. I think the scummiest part though is that you had your vote queued up before our only town power role had even said anything. That's not a town move, especially when your vote is locked in. Thoughts on this, Jessup and @markMRW?

Also Jessup when it came to the field vote, I wanted to put some pressure on him to be more active, and I didn't want to leave it up to a tie at any just about any cost. I'll be the first to admit that I didn't have a good grasp on the current vote count and the time left in the phase though, which led to me flying by the seat of my pants and making a mistake.
          Did you see I had hammered Voth? You literally changed and retied vote right after I hammered Voth to break the tie. As a result I had to unvote beast..
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
            It's clear at this point that paul and jessup are the mafia members, Voth and I are town. If paul weren't scum, the two mafia members would have piled on by now. They're holding back and waiting for Mark to make a move- anything incriminating guarantees a hammer on paul.
            Only other alternative is Voth and me are both scum, but besides how stupid that would require us both to be, look at the voting records. Paul has singled in on our tracker, and Jessup's only vote is pushing a lynch on a useless Beast. I know you haven't played much before Mark, but these are classic scum tactics.
            Optimal scum tactics in a hammer situation is to hold out and wait for a townie to vote for another town, and then 2-3 them for the win. Look at what paul and jessup are doing...
            LOL I just saw this and this is ridiculous and scummy as crap coming from someone who voted as soon as possible when they knew votes were to be locked. The people waiting to vote are WAY more likely town because we wanted to take our time on this all important vote.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Also Field our town tracker voted for willby for what that is worth.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Leaning towards Voth atm.. just because he hammered vehicle and didnt vote d2 and he jumped quickly to join willby in a vote on T_P..

Either way this is a craps shoot of a vote .. but its either willby or voth for me today..
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Fk it

Vote VOTH

reason being is the early hammer vote, him not voting d2 and the fact I hammered Voth and T_P then broke my hammer vote and voted field. From where I stand it appears T_P could have saved voth doing that. I'm unsure but from where I stand Voth deserves the vote today.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Did you see I had hammered Voth? You literally changed and retied vote right after I hammered Voth to break the tie. As a result I had to unvote beast..
                    I didn't. I wanted to force Field to be active, and I obviously made a mistake. I didn't do a good job of keeping track of the vote count and especially the time left, and I waited till way too close to phase change to try to force some activity.

My mind is more made up than ever, I'm ready to vote Voth unless Mark has something up his sleeve

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Oh wow good timing. I'm with you on this one Jessup.

Vote VOTH

Comment

• Markmrw I honestly am confused because I know for a fact either willby or Voth are scum. Maybe both. The issue is your jailing them both and kills still happening. Somehow you jailed the wrong mafia goon who didn't make the kill. I'm not saying they both are scum as I am honestly quite worried about T_P too (love you T_P but me being vanilla townie and the perfect storm town has faced this game literally gives me no solid proof for a 100% sure vote.. but... Willby voting early was a really bad play.. but....... Voth then joining and locking in a double vote early is even worse. It was a TERRIBLE town play for voth to vote a double lock in vote so soon this phase when we all had so little to go off of. We should have hashed this out together carefully. It screams scum to me that move.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Markmrw I honestly am confused because I know for a fact either willby or Voth are scum. Maybe both. The issue is your jailing them both and kills still happening. Somehow you jailed the wrong mafia goon who didn't make the kill. I'm not saying they both are scum as I am honestly quite worried about T_P too (love you T_P but me being vanilla townie and the perfect storm town has faced this game literally gives me no solid proof for a 100% sure vote.. but... Willby voting early was a really bad play.. but....... Voth then joining and locking in a double vote early is even worse. It was a TERRIBLE town play for voth to vote a double lock in vote so soon this phase when we all had so little to go off of. We should have hashed this out together carefully. It screams scum to me that move.
                          Man, Jessup is just straight clueless. Somehow thinks all 3 of us are mafia. If you're innocent, and Voth is scum, then the_paul must be innocent also, and I have to be scum.
                          If Voth and paul were scum, why would they vote each other in a life or death situation.
                          If they were both town, then scum would be jessup and I. And jess would've hammered paul asap.

Comment

Man, Jessup is just straight clueless. Somehow thinks all 3 of us are mafia. If you're innocent, and Voth is scum, then the_paul must be innocent also, and I have to be scum.
                            If Voth and paul were scum, why would they vote each other in a life or death situation.
                            If they were both town, then scum would be jessup and I. And jess would've hammered paul asap.
                            If you are town willby we have nothing to fear this vote.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I never said or thought there were 3 scum either.. nice weird deflection dude. I said to mark I wasn't 100% on the_paul. It is quite possible scum is not voting together in case one of them is nabbed this game. You know that too yet you act like you don't. Very scummy Willby....
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• When I said "in case one of them is nabbed this game" I meant this phase in voting. It is either willby and voth or willby and T_P who are scum I just hope that I chose right this phase going for VOTH. All signs point to him being scum by how he has played this game. The lock in vote this phase was utter nonsense he made and can't be forgiven. Both you guys rushed your votes and at least one of you tried to dictate and control how the town vote would flow.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X