Leave a comment:

• Klean-X
    replied
    https://forums.trenchwars.com/genera...-my-retirement

Leave a comment:

• Klean-X
    started a topic Trenchwars Dead - Abusive Staff and My Retirement

Trenchwars Dead - Abusive Staff and My Retirement

It has been a good run y'all. I wish you luck in some of your endeavors. Trenchwars use to have the community in support of each other's interest, but it's clear that has changed. I use to come here to practice primarily accuracy. The slow ass infrequent shots of the warbird in particular was extremely useful on so many levels for other zones.

Over the years I made a lot of good friends, but staff has decided they want me gone. Maybe the game won't die and there will always be a few weirdos around to sustain, but as an game that use to be sold in local Best Buys around the US it's clear there are multiple failures leading to the current state things. I'm banned on multiple levels. Other dumb bitches may come in here and deny it or remove bans, but what is done is done. I'm leaving because of these wrongful actions. I'm not interested in hearing their stories, corrections or whatever. I'm one of the old school frequently active members of the community quitting because staff sucks.

Trenchwars in particular is getting destroyed by garbage staff.

I've created ,multiple zones, ran my own server, hosted servers on early clouds, attached my servers to SSC Billing, I've had high level bang cross zone ban/moderation powers, and I've worked with Testtube/Ghostship to better the community and build on interesting project ideas in "early" Subspace. I've built bots from scratch, moderated, been super operator, and system operator in RAVE zones, T3 Gauntlet, Raptor, Pod-racing, Action Fortress, EG, and even Trenchwars back when there was wiser and better circumstances surrounding their "team". They have made no effort to incorporate me as an resource even though was available years ago prior to all these recent debacles regarding their semi-retarded staff.

Today is new hat. These kids are dumb, probably mentally unstable, and unable to handle basic moderation of their own team because of bias. The game is dead. I don't really care because I have other shit to do, but I just wanted to watch them delete this thread.

Thanks, good luck, and goodbye,

Klean-X
Working...
X