Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion about staff, ?help and ?cheater calls and TW complaints.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time I did a ?help call because jessup was harassing Rampage in MMR, nothing happened. Jessup is so rude to new players like Ramp and it needs to stop. Disabilities are a protected class and we can't let it slide.

Comment

It's clear to me that they gang up and bully you. Also, Hookecho has a clear BIAS and abuses his powers.
      Tentive is always there to chime in like some sidekick that always says "YEAH!" Guy shadows my every move and word.

Comment

Please hire jessup to take all the help calls we are missing.
        +1
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          +1
          Make me a mod and I will. What is your average call count each month tiny? I'm just curious to see it. A transparent release of call counts by all current staff would be very interesting to see so we can see which staffers either should be let go or pressured to perform better. Def need to tighten things up there.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I’d say I average 3-5 calls a month. I spend my time hosting leagues and mmr hosting.
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
              +1
              Except 90% of those help calls are probably sent by jessup. Good idea to give the whiniest player in the zone, who believes every action is an attack against them, mod powers.

Comment

Originally posted by cubone View Post

Except 90% of those help calls are probably sent by jessup. Good idea to give the whiniest player in the zone, who believes every action is an attack against them, mod powers.
                Sorry but I don't make up issues that I can't back up when I do help/cheater calls. If a situation arises and I need help or see a cheater trying to exploit or ruin games, I'll then and only then make a call. I always have a valid reason before I use that feature. Now is it possible that I may sometimes redo a call shortly after I made it if I don't get a response? Yes, that is possible, and I can realize how to staff that could be annoying. Usually though I got some guy like hellkite chasing me around trying to teamkill me or catch bombs next to me to prox me to death going on in real time and I need immediate help to stop his behavior. Being slow to stop blatant real time game abuse has to start being dealt better with a faster response . It should be equal to this new ban policy doing spam and racism as it is not only causing a terrible troll environment to the game that encourages more and more of this if not dealt with but more importantly is impacting game results, stats and fun for ALL involved. Seeing some personal feud carried on a team freq where gameplay is disrupted because a guy is trying to ruin it does not just hurt the player being trolled but the entire team. No one should have to deal with that type of nonsense while playing this game. It is very simple.. no matter how much you dislike a person on your team that does NOT give you the right to throw games or teamkill or other assorted nonsense to disrupt gameplay for your freq. These things are all very basic moderation protocols for any mmo game.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

For questions about simple game kills I can do this but when a player is purposely teamkilling it becomes an urgent call that needs to be addressed ASAP and dealt with while the game is in progress
                  Oh my GOD you sound like such a Karen, please shut the fuck up. TKS happen every game, you are not special.
                  idkidc1233

Comment

Originally posted by idkidc1233 View Post

Oh my GOD you sound like such a Karen, please shut the fuck up. TKS happen every game, you are not special.
                    So, you think players purposely teamkilling is normal? wtf? Are you special? Stop being ridiculous and you stfu.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

The reason this game needs so many staff is because of the high proportion of weirdos who are committed to using the game chat to have some social contact by randomly hating on players.

Comment

Working...
                      X