Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion about staff, ?help and ?cheater calls and TW complaints.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    As we all know there is rampant mmr abuse taking place. I have used tw complaints multiple times (probably 15 times) and have only been responded to twice out of those 15 times only then and after weeks of waiting. I was told that something would be done about my issue the two times I received a reply but nothing was ever done as the issue continued. I feel each time I have used it was for legitimate and very important reasons. Things like constant illegal bigoted slurs by certain trolls, uncalled for harassment, corruption amongst hosts and blatant teamkilling and game throwing in leagues like mmr, (All with screenshots too to back up my claims) If staff will not respond hardly ever or if they only do after weeks of waiting how is this going to garner the proper attention to correct serious issues we face within the zone?

Another issue is doing ?cheater and ?help calls. I get a return rate of maybe 2% or less when I use the feature in game to get a staffer to assist me. From my perspective there is something seriously wrong when staff is not doing their jobs protecting players when major forms of abuse are taking place. At this stage I can confidently say that I am getting the run around.

Has anyone else experienced this or is it only me? If you are happy with the job staff is doing please reply with the call you made either in game by doing ?help and ?cheater calls or explain your experience using TW complaints and if the issue you submitted was resolved with real forms of action by staff.

If you are unhappy with your experience when trying to get ?help or ?cheater calls or use tw-complaints please leave your experience here too.

I am also curious as to the percentage of ?help calls , ?cheater calls and TW-complaints that are responded too. I am well aware there is a built-in feature within staff to show unanswered calls and we used to have strict guidelines about either getting back to players who were missed or making sure staff was on their toes to keep the percentage of unanswered calls very low. If a staffer would be so kind as to reply to my inquiry in this regards it would very much be appreciated.

If staff is having problems responding, perhaps we need to hire more players within staff. I have many years of experience as a ban-op, and ZH here and am happy to reapply to help this shortfall of the zone seems to be facing.

Sincerely, Jessup
    Everyone (including myself) needs to try and be more kind to each other. It's a game we all enjoy at the end of the day, and that's what we should try to do. That being said, I think you need to stop and reflect on somethings yourself here.

First, if you're having issues with players being unkind with their words and it bothers you, there is the ?ignore command. Staff cannot control anyone, only we can control ourselves. Staff can tell people what they should do, but it's up to their own discretion on whether they take that advice. This is a community ran game, staff is on a volunteer base so it is what it is. You get what you pay for, and well we don't pay anything.

I've honestly never had any issues with staff or anything in the zone. Generally everyone I've seen on staff is fair and do a decent job. Some get a little heated and probably say some things they shouldn't in their position, but don't we all at times?

Appreciate the ones who take the time to keep the game active, you all the real MVPs!
    Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	333.png
Views:	167
Size:	328.0 KB
ID:	1365953

Comment

Working...
      X