No announcement yet.

I was bored.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yet noone here seems to share that point of view. You might think he took it too seriously, but if you're going to tell him to get a life then you really should get over it yourself, let alone start a thread about it here, bump it up again today and show it to your friend. I mean, if you called your friend over and showed him this log you saved on your computer, that's bad enough. Going to that friend's house and showing it to him there on his computer is even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by T(ROFL) KING
      And yet noone here seems to share that point of view. You might think he took it too seriously, but if you're going to tell him to get a life then you really should get over it yourself, let alone start a thread about it here, bump it up again today and show it to your friend. I mean, if you called your friend over and showed him this log you saved on your computer, that's bad enough. Going to that friend's house and showing it to him there on his computer is even worse.
      'And yet noone here seems to share that point of view'.. hmm, maybe because basically everyone here on the forum don't have a life as well, and you have yet to see what it's like in real life? If people were to do the same exact thing, wouldn't they share quite similar responses? As for me, I don't play this game 225251561561/7 and I actually have friends. Believe me, I use to be a total loser as well, but once you see how great life is outside the game it's alot easier!

'I mean, if you called your friend over and showed him this log you saved on your computer, that's bad enough. Going to that friend's house and showing it to him there on his computer is even worse.'
      Uh, wow you guys are such idiots. You keep thinking i'm the loser here! You guys need to take some time off and think about what you're doing to yourselves. If you're going to keep on thinking the WORST of things, you're life is going to either go to shit, or has already gone to shit. I realized mine wasn't over, so I started shaping right the fuck up. Take pride in your goddamn life, and don't waste it. As for what you said about me going to my friends house to show it to him.. you have it comepletely wrong! I went over there for a couple hours, and we got bored.. I was surfing the internet and i went to the forums and looked under Recycled Humor to look for some shit to show him. Then I went to Useless Crap and showed him the log.
      Last edited by Xog; 08-13-2004, 07:36 PM.

Comment

So you went to your real life friend's house, got bored, and showed him this forum for a make-belief world.

I have a life too, but I don't do that. I must be doing something wrong.

Comment

i dont understand this thread

but i do understand it sucks.
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
            i dont understand this thread

but i do understand it sucks.
            Amen, brother.
            Originally posted by vubinspiran
            I hate X very hard.

Comment

it suck indeed, but as long as xog thinks that other people wants to read his stupid logs, it will continue.. (soon he(?) will change his name to ><0g, and talk about how "133t" that name makes him.)
              Throughout time, there’s been
              crimes, throughout our history
              But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
              Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
              Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
              Come on and take a stand
              Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
              and all the kids are running
              from London to Manchester
              cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

oh no, i got sigg'd

Comment

EL MICKY

When Michael Owen was crowned European Footballer of the Year in 2001,
                  the prospect of him being sold for less than GBP10m seemed as likely
                  as Mo Mowlam becoming the face of Chanel. At one point, GBP40m was
                  mentioned. But with Owen's contract running down and his hamstrings
                  twanging more than John Squire's guitar during I Am The Resurrection,
                  his value has plummeted. Then, today, raffish Rafa Benitez revealed
                  that Owen is definitely off to Real Madrid - and, frankly, he looked
                  about as troubled as a lottery winner guzzling ice-cool Hoegaarden in
                  a jacuzzi with Girls Aloud.

"I wanted him to stay," quipped Benitez, sniggering like a teatime
                  email hack at his own joke. "[But] the end it was an impossible
                  situation to control. The money from his sale will be used to balance
                  the team." It's a good deal for Owen, too. He's been far too
                  one-dimensional for far too long and, if he can't improve his game
                  alongside world-class players like Zidane and Ronaldo, then this
                  cliche doesn't deserve to be written. He might even learn how to take
                  a penalty.

And it's certainly a good deal for Antonio Nunez, who has been thrown
                  into the deal as a sweetener. "We think it's a great move to a very
                  professional club," warbled his Mr 10%. "It's very important that
                  they wanted him." Clearly nobody else did: though he's 25, Nunez
                  never started a La Liga game for Real. He's about as much of a
                  galactico as Des Lyttle. "He is hard working, quick and could help
                  cover the absence of [Vladimir] Smicer on the right," cooed his
                  agent. The new Smicer? You couldn't make it up.
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                    I agree with Kings
                    Yeah! And this thread is as fun as lasertag.
                    Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Xog, my friend. You are still a loser.
                      Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Working...
                      X