X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who likes crayons?

Spiderman does!

http://x-entertainment.com/articles/0913/
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

homer simpsons like them too..
    Throughout time, there’s been
    crimes, throughout our history
    But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
    Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
    Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
    Come on and take a stand
    Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
    and all the kids are running
    from London to Manchester
    cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

IT'S BACK!

We know what it is to feel raw excitement: to have a lone bead of sweat drift languorously down our back; to feel the hairs on our neck stand up faster than the real Slim Shady; or to feel our spine shiver like a promiscuous teenager in a horror-movie set in Greenland. But with our local Blockbuster all out of copies of The Girl Next Door, we'll have to make do with the return of Big Cup to get our juices flowing. It's back - and John 'Autocue' Barnes is presenting!

It kicks off tonight, when Liverpool travel to Austria to face a side who, depending on where you look, are either called 'Liebherr GAK', 'Grazer AK' or 'a blatant walkover'. Far more enticing - at least to our Irish cousin, Tapada Marnin Fiver - is Shelbourne taking on Deportivo La Coruna tomorrow, but tell that to the Depor fans: only eight have travelled to Dublin. Bah! What do they think craic is, a variation on something that B-list celebrities snort off one another's tanned and immaculately toned thighs? Oh.

"It seems as if we have got accustomed to living too well," whined the Depor coach Javier Irureta, as a fumbling flunky feather-dusted his bald pate and friskily fed him strawberries. "They are a dangerous side. It is very much 50-50." Clearly. Apart from Depor, many of the really big boys are having to slum it: the Madrid Globetrotters in Poland, for instance, while the Newton Heath reserves have a tricky first leg away to Dinamo Bucharest tomorrow.

"Of course it would be preferable not to [have to go to Romania for a qualifying match that is only necessary because we shamelessly took our foot off the pedal for the last month of last season], but it happened when we won the competition in 1999," said Sir Alex Ferguson, grasping an almighty straw and clutching it with unprecedented fury until his nose turned purple. Excited yet? Oh well, there's always Hollyoaks.
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

so how about that gay New Jersey governor lol
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

lol what a homosexual! lolololool
          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

cool

Hey, nice job Spidey, your fingers DO look like guts. You must cost in the 20-40 dollar range, I thinK I might have seen you in Wal*Mart. Can I buy you?
            Go eat a cookie :)

COOKIE!

Click on this to be my friend :)

Comment

Working...
            X