• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when you get old...

which fate would be less shitty for you

- stay physically competent but lose your mind/get senile
    - stay sharp mentally but collapse physically

lets talk about it
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

How about reading each day, staying with good company, eating right, walking/running/swimming each day as well? That's what I'm planning on doing, when I hit the big, well whatever age qualifies as "old."

Comment

pauloakenfold that was not one of those choices.

on another note, i just got back from the first duluth wildcats game vs rival norcross and when i left after the first quarter, we were losing 0-24.

edit: my sources tell me that at halftime, the score was 0-31
      Last edited by Ilya; 08-20-2004, 11:18 PM.
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

giants giants giants giants

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ

lets talk about it
          It's not really a choice between the two. Phyiscally, everybody fucks up sooner or later. That's a fairly fundamental part of dying. If you can keep your brain to the end then count yourself lucky I reckon. There are some up-sides to losing your brain before you go, but the down-sides probably outway them.

EDIT: btw a more interesting topic may be whether or not it is right to end someone's life at a certain point. I spent today travelling to the coast to spread my grandfarthers ashes on the beach. He had severe dementia and could certainly have done without the last six months of his life.
          Last edited by GoldenPlums; 08-20-2004, 11:25 PM.

Comment

so which do you choose?

if you were 80 and had 5 years left to live and in those 5 years you could either be physically capable and stupid or have alzhermer's or something OR be sane and have your mind but physically collapse?

Comment

I choose you Ilya

Comment

0 to fucking 31. i want to hang myself

Comment

0 to fucking 31. i want to hang myself
                  Since when did you care about the outcome?
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

physically collaspe is an overexageration. from the choices you gave us i would choose to be mentally sharp, because i would rather know what is going on the world and understand it than to be able to walk.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                      Since when did you care about the outcome?
                      i'll be honest i didnt really know what was going on because i wasn't paying attention at all, but when the score is 0-31 at halftime and i'm sure we lost by like 0-50 by the end of the game, it is embarassing.

i was just staring at this tiny little kid who was dancing on the bleachers. they were soaking wet and he was sliding on them and everything and i was just waiting for him to fall and split his head open, he just kept on dancing.

why is physical collapse an exaggeration? they're both extremes. collapse of your physical body or collapse of you mental state

i think i would choose to be mentally sharp. i dont know how someone could live being stupid
                      Last edited by Ilya; 08-20-2004, 11:31 PM.

Comment

so which do you choose?

if you were 80 and had 5 years left to live and in those 5 years you could either be physically capable and stupid or have alzhermer's or something OR be sane and have your mind but physically collapse?
                        Like I said in reality it's not really a choice. If it was a choice it would be fucking tough. Best way would be mentally competant and die suddenly in your sleep. In my experience, there's a lot of shitty physical stuff going on in which case having your mind go is not always a bad thing.

Comment

lets talk about it
                          The first one. You want to be Stephen Hawking when he loses that last bit of muscle control? Go ahead. Closest thing to Hell on Earth possible.
                          Originally posted by Ward
                          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenPlums
                            Like I said in reality it's not really a choice. If it was a choice it would be fucking tough. Best way would be mentally competant and die suddenly in your sleep. In my experience, there's a lot of shitty physical stuff going on in which case having your mind go is not always a bad thing.
                            IT IS A CHOICE BECAUSE I'M ASKING FOR IT TO BE. i understand its not a choice in reality. but just answer it, man.

its not supposed to be an easy question.

the only good thing i see that can come from losing your mind is you can do outrageous things like shit in the middle of the street and no one would look down on you because you lost your mind

Comment

so which do you choose?

physical collapse is worse. the problem is that when u collapse physically all u can do is sit around and watch tv through you blurry eyes. passing 5 years like that would drive you insane anyway.
                              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                              apt>yes u can wtf
                              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                              apt>na
                              apt>ill show you pictures
                              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
                              X