Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hit me with the fun, single player PC games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit me with the fun, single player PC games!

I need a wee bit of a break from the spaceships. I'm looking for one or two single player PC games to keep me enthralled for awhile. What do you recommend?
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

From the forums index, this reads "Hit me with the fun, single..."

and I thought it would be "ladies on the forum" and was really, really sad for you, Jason.

Uh, have you neared the end of BG2 yet? If you have, play Morrowind; otherwise, check out that shite.

(I can send you my copy of Morrowind if you want; I beat it and both its expansions an age ago.)
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

doom 3
      starcraft
      Code:
      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
      1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
      1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
      1:lnx> kk
      1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

postal 2 is a great single player, and a great way to unwind after a rough day at the office!
        Anyone Played it?
        Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
        oNe-t> YEAH
        nopcode> before going out
        funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Originally posted by DOTSY
          doom 3
          starcraft
          ...A game that takes three hours to beat, and one that he's most likely played to death already, and is far better in multiplayer?

Excellent!

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to include the "Please don't toss out Doom 3 as a recommendation." disclaimer. I've played it. I didn't finish it. Despite the very impressive visuals, the gameply just got stale after awhile.

Vyk, we both know full well there aren't any fun, single ladies visiting these forums. As for BG2, I haven't played it. I played a bit of Morrowind. I'm not all that into RPGs on the PC. I tend to stick to console RPGs. I'll definitely give it a look-see though. What I really want to find is a bitchin' adventure game. Something that'll give me as much of a woody as Grim Fandango did. Either that, or I wouldn't mind finding an awesome RTS game. It seems like every developer is pumping out shooters these days though.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
              Oh yeah, I forgot to include the "Please don't toss out Doom 3 as a recommendation." disclaimer. I've played it. I didn't finish it. Despite the very impressive visuals, the gameply just got stale after awhile.

Vyk, we both know full well there aren't any fun, single ladies visiting these forums. As for BG2, I haven't played it. I played a bit of Morrowind. I'm not all that into RPGs on the PC. I tend to stick to console RPGs. I'll definitely give it a look-see though. What I really want to find is a bitchin' adventure game. Something that'll give me as much of a woody as Grim Fandango did. Either that, or I wouldn't mind finding an awesome RTS game. It seems like every developer is pumping out shooters these days though.
              Have you played the two Indiana Jones adventure games? They were pretty bitchin'. Not the 3D update, that was shit.

What about Prince of Persia (the new one)? I think I might have a burn of that lying around somewhere, too.

Comment

I finished PoP - Sands of Time. That was a pretty neat game. When you mentioned BG2, which one were did you have in mind? There's "Throne of Bhaal" and "Shadows of Amn".

I haven't played any Indiana Jones games. I'll check that out too.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

half life 1

Comment

Been down that road and back at least three times now.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

You into any of the AoE type games? (Im not recommending AoE, i have one similiar, only its more fun IMO)

Comment

I loved the first and second game in the AoE series. I also loved Commandos. That game was the tits. I'm wondering if it would be worth checking out Commandos 2.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Right here man

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13386

o yea $
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

I stumbled upon Rise of Nations whilst looking around for an RTS game. I'm "acquiring" it now. I'll check it out and let you guys know what I think!
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Call of Duty
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X