i wonder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wonder

Think about it: will music 'artists' such as britney spears, suger babes, five, blue, and whatever pice of shit that is played every half hour on MTV, ever be considered 'qualitative'?

I personaly think that there is a small chance. seeing as how many of the music which is considered today to be 'qualitative' was also thought once as 'crap'.
    Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

We're in the Dark Age when it comes to the music of today.

Comment

why dont u wait and find out rather than waste your time thinkin about your future and just live int he present

britney spears will be a legend...in my mind neay for her....school looks crossed over wivt hat hot teen,,,scuse me

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
        why dont u wait and find out rather than waste your time thinkin about your future and just live int he present

britney spears will be a legend...in my mind neay for her....school looks crossed over wivt hat hot teen,,,scuse me
        how come you dont make sense anymore?
        Originally posted by Yoshiba
        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir
          I think the Dark Age was the Dark Age of music.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

but that suggests we'll have a music reniassance! hooray!
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshiba

how come you dont make sense anymore?
              did i originanially?

Comment

God bless your avatar.

Comment

I started the trend.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

k break it up folks, nothing to see here. break it up!
                    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.

but that suggests we'll have a music reniassance! hooray!
                      Yes... I think that the current mainstream in music won't last long, there's only so much you can cover.

I started listening to old music, but I don't think I will like any music of before 1950

Comment

If you look to mainstream music you're bound to find crap.

You gotta deep dig to find the nuggets of the music industry nowadays.

Your best bet would often be to go to clubs. Even the ones that seem a little mainstream. They might play a lot of pop but sometimes there will be some good stuff that they come upon.

And I have to admit, all these "finding a star" programs don't help at all the music industry with regards quality. I'm assuming it's their version of payback for the invention of the mp3.
                        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Yes, this is the dark age of music, people are listening to stupid fuggin RAH RAH shit !

Download some good shit. Eminem shit, biggie, tupac, snoop, eminem, did i say eminem ?

Wanna bounce to something? Download Biggie Smalls-Dead wrong

*KrynetiX claps and rolls his shoulders.

Beat is nice, lyrics are magnificent. Listen to eminems part in it tho its small its lyrical brilliance.

-------Theres several different levels of devil worshippin, horses heads, human scarafices, canibalism, candles and exorsisms. --- Animals havin sex wit em , camels mammels and rabbits, but i dont get into that, i kick the habbit, i just, beat you to death, with weapons that, eat thru yo flesh, i never eat you unless, the fuggin meat looks fresh,---I got a line in my pocket, im lien, i got i nine in my pocket, and baby im just, dyin to cock him, hes ready for war, im ready for war, i got machetti's and swords, for any faggot that said he was raw....
                          ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
                          ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
                          ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

Originally posted by Krynetix
                            Yes, this is the dark age of music, people are listening to stupid fuggin RAH RAH shit !

Download some good shit. Eminem shit, biggie, tupac, snoop, eminem, did i say eminem ?

Wanna bounce to something? Download Biggie Smalls-Dead wrong

*KrynetiX claps and rolls his shoulders.

Beat is nice, lyrics are magnificent. Listen to eminems part in it tho its small its lyrical brilliance.

-------Theres several different levels of devil worshippin, horses heads, human scarafices, canibalism, candles and exorsisms. --- Animals havin sex wit em , camels mammels and rabbits, but i dont get into that, i kick the habbit, i just, beat you to death, with weapons that, eat thru yo flesh, i never eat you unless, the fuggin meat looks fresh,---I got a line in my pocket, im lien, i got i nine in my pocket, and baby im just, dyin to cock him, hes ready for war, im ready for war, i got machetti's and swords, for any faggot that said he was raw....
                            Eminem = Britney spears gg
                            The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                            -Dys

Comment

Originally posted by Krynetix
                              hahaha

you say donload good shit then go on tot laka bout crap rap

Comment

Working...
                              X