Rediculous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rediculous

I may not be the biggest supporter of Bush, any of his policies or the war in Iraq. However today I had the displeasure of reading an article in my local newspaper about a kid that I knew from my high school class. He had joined the Army after graduation and was in Iraq since March until this past week. He went to a country music concert with his sister and as they were leaving he was brutally beaten by a man who disagreed with the "Operation Iraqi Freedom" he was wearing. Acoording to witnesses the man was yelling obscenities before beating him from behind and then continuing to kick him. He suffered a concussion several large gashes and chipped teeth.

This is stupidity at its finest. Disagree with whatever you like, but beating the crap out of someone for wearing a t-shirt? I realize most people wouldn't do anything like that, but the fact that one person did is sad enough on its own.
    The song doesn't make your hands clap,
    The hand claps make the song

People drink at music festivals and lose their inhibitions
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

thats weird that it was at a country music concert, because normally if someone wore an anti-iraq war t-shirt to a country music concert, they would be the ones getting beaten up

i bet it was some fagz
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Sigh... Drugs, Drinks, or Dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
          i bet it was some fagz
          If that was the case he would have suffered an EXTREME FASHION MAKE OVEEEER! OMAIGAWD!

Comment

I'm glad he actually did something with his view than sit around and spit out words.
            sage

Comment

It was still a retarded thing to do. I hope he got some jailtime for battery.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Dont take that shit out on the soldiers. Go to a bush debate, run on stage, and beat the hell out of HIM. Granted you may be shot and killed by the secret service...

Comment

Working...
                X