X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey dock>'s reading this thread. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
      And yes, Jason, I actually take a baseball bat out and continuously beat on my PS2 cause I'm a fuckwad.
      well then there's your problem dude
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All console gaming ended after the SNES.
        hrmm.. not true.
        audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
        DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
        Azreal> LOloL
        cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

I dare you to be more wrong.
          sage

Comment

I'm getting it because i've never had a problem with my ps2 or ps1 and i got them both near their release dates. I love my playstations

Comment

i dropped a 25 lb weight on my xbox, it also fell down the stairs (15 in total)

works fine.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

built to last $ xbox 4 win. Well yea, its made by the coorperate giant microshitz but if you judge it by that alone then ur a dolt
                Celibrate
                XXX is overrated.

Comment

Well,

I've dropped my SNES down the stairs, and sat on it and it still works.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I seriously can't handle anything above SNES ... that is still the best console in my opinion. So many great games.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                      Maybe the problem you had with the PS2 was caused by you not shelling out $20 for the vertical stand.

...Don't look at me like that. Hey, 20 bucks for a piece of plastic, it's got to do something more than just hold it upright, right?
                      wrong, the vertical stand does nothing. just dont leave your systems on carpet and dont be rough with it. treat it like a $200 piece of machinery and you should have no problem, i've never had any problems with any system except dreamcast, cus i got one of the early and bugged up versions.

the horizontal ps2 position looks far better btw, and the stand is just a stupid way for sony to make $20 off morons , no offense. if you check it out, the system will stand vertical without the stand
                      Originally posted by Xog
                      hey dock>'s reading this thread. :P
                      who the hell cares

Comment

Haha.. I see your complaints about the best gaming console ever.. Sony Playstation. First of all, I agree with Awesome because Sony just put that vertical stand on stock just to get retards to pay $20 for decoration. Second, I think Playstation would be much easier if you guys took care of the parts of it, because I know some of the people just throw there controller's on top of the PS2 or just roll the wire around the controller which hurts the those colored wires inside of the controlling devise. I used to roll my controller and it stopped working, so I did an experiment and opened it all up, when I open it, the red wire was out of socket (I wondered why). Anyways, just saying to keep care of the PS2 like its worth something (agreed to Awesome).
                        Mr. Arrogant 2 entered arena

Paky Dude> asdfasdf
                        Paky Dude> sdfasdkl;fasdklfjkl
                        Paky Dude> asl'fjalsdkfjkldfj
                        Paky Dude> jfalsfjklasdjfklsdfj
                        Paky Dude> now gtfo

Mr. Arrogant 2 left arena

Comment

i have both PS1 and PS2.. i play/played them both LOADS. i've enevr had a problem with either.

edit: yeah paky, i always take good care of my consoles (clean them regulary, don't smash my controllers around even tho it gets tempting )

Comment

O so thats why I never had those plastic things, I was wondering if their was something missing, but you have to buy them.. well the playstation can stand up perfectly fine without those things, I have had it standing up tons of times, now its horizontal tho. But I have never ever had any problems with my playstation 1 nor 2.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

've never had a system die on me either, and I play constantly. my GC, XBox and PS2 are all working like the first day I got them and 've had them for months and years( XBox is not that old... n.n; )

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                              .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Isn't the PS3 going to be an physical add-on to the PS2?

Comment

Working...
                                X